- Hierarchical Classification – a useful approach for predicting thousands of possible categories - Mar 12, 2018.
A detailed look at the flat and hierarchical classification approach to dealing with multi-class classification problems.
- NPD: Head of Global Data Classification (Data Scientist) - Mar 20, 2015.
Run our Global Data Classification organization with an initial focus on standardizing processes and developing productivity measurements.
- Fundamental methods of Data Science: Classification, Regression And Similarity Matching - Jan 12, 2015.
Data classification, regression, and similarity matching underpin many of the fundamental algorithms in data science to solve business problems like consumer response prediction and product recommendation.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 1-3: Open Source Data Science Masters plan - Aug 4, 2014.
Open Source #DataScience Masters plan, with courses from Coursera, Stanford, edX; Book: Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications; Markov Chains, key #MachineLearning technique, nice visual explanation; Data Science with #Python: Part 1.
- Book: Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications - Aug 2, 2014.
Learn a wide variety of data classification techniques and their methods, domains, and variations in this comprehensive survey of the area of data classification.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 13-15: Book: Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications - Jun 16, 2014.
Book: Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications; Top 10 Data Analysis Tools for Business; #BigData companies to watch selected by top analytics experts; The Cardinal Sin of Data Mining and Data Science: Overfitting.
- Book: Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications - Jun 14, 2014.
This new book explores the underlying algorithms of classification and applications in text, multimedia, social network, biological data, and other domains. 25% off with KDnuggets discount.