- Why we will always need humans to train AI — sometimes in real-time - Dec 21, 2021.
Customizable, real-time data labeling pipelines that can continuously receive and process unlabeled data are necessary to train and perfect the AI that impacts our lives and daily conveniences.
Active Learning, AI, Data Annotation, Data Labeling, Real-time
- Data Labeling for Machine Learning: Market Overview, Approaches, and Tools - Dec 13, 2021.
So much of data science and machine learning is founded on having clean and well-understood data sources that it is unsurprising that the data labeling market is growing faster than ever. Here, we highlight many of the top players in this industry and the techniques they use to help you consider which might make a good partner for your needs.
Big Data, Crowdsourcing, Data Classification, Data Labeling, Data Mining, Data Platform
- Toloka 101 Live Demo: Learn how to get reliable training data for machine learning, Nov 11 - Nov 4, 2021.
Toloka is a crowdsourced data labeling platform that handles data collection and annotation projects for machine learning at any scale. In this Nov 11 Live Demo, Learn how to get reliable training data for machine learning.
Data Labeling, Toloka, Webinar
- Are you familiar with data labeling? - Oct 8, 2021.
Are you familiar with common data labeling approaches and tools? Take a simple 2-minute survey.
Data Labeling, Survey, Toloka
- How to label time series efficiently – and boost your AI - Sep 20, 2021.
Data labeling is a critical step in building high-quality AI models. This blog explains how to speed up the labeling process of time series data from sensors and IoT devices.
Data Labeling, Time Series, Visplore
- Multilabel Document Categorization, step by step example - Aug 31, 2021.
This detailed guide explores an unsupervised and supervised learning two-stage approach with LDA and BERT to develop a domain-specific document categorizer on unlabeled documents.
BERT, Data Labeling, Document Classification, LDA, NLP, Topic Modeling
- 3 Data Acquisition, Annotation, and Augmentation Tools - Aug 27, 2021.
Check out these 3 projects found around GitHub that can help with your data acquisition, annotation, and augmentation tasks.
Computer Vision, Data Annotation, Data Labeling, Datasets, GitHub, NLP, Synthetic Data
- Automated Data Labeling with Machine Learning - Aug 26, 2021.
Labeling training data is the one step in the data pipeline that has resisted automation. It’s time to change that.
Data Labeling, Data Preparation, Machine Learning
- Agile Data Labeling: What it is and why you need it - Aug 16, 2021.
The notion of Agile in software development has made waves across industries with its revolution for productivity. Can the same benefits be applied to the often arduous task of annotating data sets for machine learning?
Agile, Data Labeling, Machine Learning, Tesla
- 6 Mistakes To Avoid While Training Your Machine Learning Model - Apr 15, 2021.
While training the AI model, multi-stage activities are performed to utilize the training data in the best manner, so that outcomes are satisfying. So, here are the 6 common mistakes you need to understand to make sure your AI model is successful.
Computer Vision, Data Labeling, Machine Learning, Mistakes
- How Noisy Labels Impact Machine Learning Models - Apr 6, 2021.
Not all training data labeling errors have the same impact on the performance of the Machine Learning system. The structure of the labeling errors make a difference. Read iMerit’s latest blog to learn how to minimize the impact of labeling errors.
Data Labeling, Data Preparation, iMerit, Machine Learning
- Introduction to Federated Learning - Aug 20, 2020.
Federated learning means enabling on-device training, model personalization, and more. Read more about it in this article.
Data Labeling, Federated Learning, Mobile, Privacy, Training
- Labelling Data Using Snorkel - Jul 24, 2020.
In this tutorial, we walk through the process of using Snorkel to generate labels for an unlabelled dataset. We will provide you examples of basic Snorkel components by guiding you through a real clinical application of Snorkel.
Data Labeling, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, NLP, Python
- Achieving Accuracy with your Training Dataset - Mar 5, 2020.
How do we make sure our training data is more accurate than the rest? Partners like Supahands eliminate the headache that comes with labeling work by providing end-to-end managed labeling solutions, completed by a fully managed workforce that is trained to work on your model specifics.
Accuracy, Data Labeling, Data Preparation, Training Data
- Hand labeling is the past. The future is #NoLabel AI - Feb 19, 2020.
Data labeling is so hot right now… but could this rapidly emerging market face disruption from a small team at Stanford and the Snorkel open source project, which enables highly efficient programmatic labeling that is 10 to 1,000x as efficient as hand labeling?
AI, Data Labeling, Data Preparation, Training Data
- The Rise of User-Generated Data Labeling - Dec 4, 2019.
Let’s say your project is humongous and needs data labeling to be done continuously - while you’re on-the-go, sleeping, or eating. I’m sure you’d appreciate User-generated Data Labeling. I’ve got 6 interesting examples to help you understand this, let’s dive right in!
Data Labeling, Data Preparation, Data Science, User Generated Content
- How Data Labeling Facilitates AI Models - Oct 31, 2019.
AI-based models are highly dependent on accurate, clean, well-labeled, and prepared data in order to produce the desired output and cognition. These models are fed with bulky datasets covering an array of probabilities and computations to make its functioning as smart and gifted as human intelligence.
AI, Data Labeling, Data Preparation, Data Preprocessing
- High-Quality AI And Machine Learning Data Labeling At Scale: A Brief Research Report - Jul 25, 2019.
Analyst firm Cognilytica estimates that as much as 80% of machine learning project time is spent on aggregating, cleaning, labeling, and augmenting machine learning model data. So, how do innovative machine learning teams prepare data in such a way that they can trust its quality, cost of preparation, and the speed with which it’s delivered?
AI, Cloudfactory, Data Labeling, Machine Learning, Report, Research
- Crowdsourcing vs. Managed Teams: A Study in Data Labeling Quality - Jun 12, 2019.
You need data labeled for ML. You can do it in-house, crowdsource it, or hire a managed service. If data quality matters, read this.
AI, Cloudfactory, Crowdsourcing, Data Labeling, Data Preparation
- How to Organize Data Labeling for Machine Learning: Approaches and Tools - May 16, 2018.
The main challenge for a data science team is to decide who will be responsible for labeling, estimate how much time it will take, and what tools are better to use.
Pages: 1 2
Altexsoft, Crowdsourcing, Data Labeling, Data Preparation, Image Recognition, Machine Learning, Training Data