- The ravages of concept drift in stream learning applications and how to deal with it - Dec 18, 2019.
Stream data processing has gained progressive momentum with the arriving of new stream applications and big data scenarios. These streams of data evolve generally over time and may be occasionally affected by a change (concept drift). How to handle this change by using detection and adaptation mechanisms is crucial in many real-world systems.
- How to Monitor Machine Learning Models in Real-Time - Jan 18, 2019.
We present practical methods for near real-time monitoring of machine learning systems which detect system-level or model-level faults and can see when the world changes.
- 3 Key Capabilities for Real-Time Data and Analysis Today, June 28 Webinar - Jun 14, 2018.
To educate IT and business stakeholders about the three key capabilities for succeeding with real-time analytics today.
- Event Processing: Three Important Open Problems - May 28, 2018.
This article summarizes the three most important problems to be solved in event processing. The facts in this article are supported by a recent survey and an analysis conducted on the industry trends.
- Doing Real-Time Data Analysis With Db2 Event Store - Apr 26, 2018.
IBM unveiled the updated Db2 Event Store platform and various features at its Think 2018 conference, tailored for those in the data industry, including data scientists, and application developers.
- Webinar: Take Your Data to The Next Level with Embedded Analytics, Nov 16 - Nov 9, 2017.
Learn how data-driven businesses use Looker embedded platform to provide real time, data-driven insights to customers and suppliers.
- Recommendation Engines and Real-time personalization – download guidebook - Oct 26, 2017.
Recommendation engines are effective because they expose users to content they may not have otherwise found. For a step-by-step guide on building an effective recommendation engine from the ground up, check out our latest guidebook.
- Turn Data to Gold: Deploy Real-Time Analytics to Maximize Insurance IoT (Webinar, July 25) - Jul 12, 2017.
Join experts from leading firms for discussion how to take advantage of future insurance opportunities using the key to unlocking IoT data – real-time analytics.
- Machine Learning Anomaly Detection: The Ultimate Design Guide - May 25, 2017.
Considering building a machine learning anomaly detection system for your high velocity business? Learn how with Anodot ultimate three-part guide.
- Using Predictive Algorithms to Track Real Time Health Trends - Nov 4, 2016.
How to build a real-time health dashboard for tracking a person blood pressure readings, do time series analysis, and then graph the trends over time using predictive algorithms.
Pages: 1 2
- Real-Time Decisions for Real Results - Aug 9, 2016.
Enova Decisions real-time predictive analytics services help businesses improve the customer experience while protecting against fraud, optimizing operations and increasing marketing profitability.
- What Has Pokemon Got To Do With Big Data? - Jul 23, 2016.
For me, the millions of people around the world playing Pokémon last weekend (and crashing their servers on a regular basis) showed me a glimpse of the future. There may well be an opportunity for real-time Big Data - I will give you a glimpse.
- Data Analytics Boosting Digital Engagement at Australian Open 2016 - Jan 25, 2016.
Advanced analytics and visualization is enhancing fan experience and operational excellence at Australian Open 2016
- 7 Essential Elements in a Real-time Streaming Analytics Platform - Jan 19, 2016.
Download the white paper to learn about what to look for in a Big Data real-time streaming analytics (RTSA) platform.
- A Future-proof Architecture for Streaming Data Analytics - Dec 2, 2015.
Get this white paper to explore future- proof strategies to leverage the steady flow of new, advanced real-time streaming analytics (RTSA) application development technologies.
- What No One Tells You About Real-Time Machine Learning - Nov 9, 2015.
Real-time machine learning has access to a continuous flow of transactional data, but what it really needs in order to be effective is a continuous flow of labeled transactional data, and accurate labeling introduces latency.
- Spark SQL for Real Time Analytics – Part Two - Sep 22, 2015.
Apache Spark is the hottest topic in Big Data. Part 2 of this covers basic concepts of Stream Processing for Real Time Analytics and for the next frontier – Internet of Things (IoT).
Pages: 1 2
- Build Real-time Streaming Apps in Minutes with Free Versions of StreamAnalytix - Sep 8, 2015.
Check free and trial Versions of StreamAnalytix, enterprise-class streaming analytics platform, which enable acceleration of real-time analytics.
- Spark SQL for Real-Time Analytics - Sep 4, 2015.
Apache Spark is the hottest topic in Big Data. This tutorial discusses why Spark SQL is becoming the preferred method for Real Time Analytics and for next frontier, IoT (Internet of Things).
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Aug 25 and beyond - Aug 24, 2015.
Advance Speech Analytics, Mobile Analytics, Scraping data with import.io, Graph Analytics, Big Data Certification - which one, and more.
- Getting Business Value from Real-time Streaming Analytics - Jun 29, 2015.
Get the white paper to learn how real-time streaming analytics can add value to business, including what is real-time streaming analytics, its characteristics, best ways to use it and implement it.
- Gaming Analytics Summit 2015, San Francisco – Day 2 Highlights - May 11, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Gaming Analytics leaders from Activision, Riot Games and Daybreak Game Company (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) on day 2 of Gaming Analytics Innovation Summit 2015 in San Francisco.
- Interview: Alison Burnham, Scorebig on Optimal, Real-time Pricing through Analytics - May 8, 2015.
We discuss Analytics at ScoreBig, company’s business model, unexpected insights, challenges in customer value management, advice, and more.
- GBDC: Real-Time Big Data Developer (focus on Spark, Storm, Flink, Kafka), Santa Clara, Apr 23-24 - Mar 23, 2015.
A fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Apache Spark landscape, with technical sessions, use cases and hands-on sessions. Get KDnuggets discount.
- SQL-like Query Language for Real-time Streaming Analytics - Mar 12, 2015.
We need SQL like query language for Realtime Streaming Analytics to be expressive, short, fast, define core operations that cover 90% of problems, and to be easy to follow and learn.
- Interview: Ted Dunning, MapR on The Real Meaning of Real-Time in Big Data - Mar 2, 2015.
We discuss major Big Data developments in 2014, real-time processing, interactive queries, streaming systems, batch systems, MapR partnerships and challenges in scaling recommendation engines.
- Top Analytics and Big Data Trends ahead of Strata Hadoop World San Jose - Feb 11, 2015.
Top 2015 Analytics and Big Data trends from our readers were Apache Spark, Deep Learning, Real-Time technology, Internet of Things (IoT).
- Interview: Phani Nagarjuna, Nuevora on CMO Expectations from Analytics - Feb 9, 2015.
We discuss the value proposition of Nuevora, founding story, CMO expectations from Analytics and the Nuevora nBAAP platform.
- 8 Trends In Big Data For 2015 - Jan 21, 2015.
2015 trends include Non-Data Scientists, Real Time Big Data, Self Service Big Data, Shared Big Data, Big Data and IoT, Richer Data, More Big Data Geeks, and Creative Recruitment - read why.
- Spatial Data Platform from SpaceCurve for Real-Time Operational Intelligence - Dec 16, 2014.
SpaceCurve Spatial Data Platform will deliver strong spatial and temporal analytics capabilities. SpaceCurve CEO Dane Coyer and CTO Andrew Rogers tell us more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 2 and beyond - Sep 1, 2014.
Streaming Analytics, Analytical Lifecycle, Modern Regression Analysis, Hadoop for Machine Learning, NASA Earth Science Data, Strata + Hadoop NYC preview, Ontotext, and more.
- Top Analytics and Big Data trends ahead of Strata Hadoop NYC Conference - Aug 14, 2014.
Top trends in Analytics and Big Data named by our readers ahead of Strata + Hadoop NYC conference include Deep Learning, Apache Spark, democratization of analytics, and real-time processing of Big Data.
- Interview: Taylor Phillips, Square on Why Finance Needs Machine Learning and Data Science - Aug 1, 2014.
We discuss the role of data science at Square, common machine learning use cases, transition to real-time architecture, major challenges, expectations from data science, key qualities for data scientists, and more.
- Don Zereski, VP, Local Search & Discovery, HERE (Nokia) on Location Analytics and Architecture Evolution - Jun 8, 2014.
We discuss trends in location analytics, evolution of HERE's analytics architecture, infrastructure challenges, data governance and more.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 2-3: SAS vs R vs SPSS – Statistical Wars; RDataMining R Refcard for Data Mining - Jun 4, 2014.
SAS vs R vs SPSS - Statistical Language Wars - a giant infographic ; Very useful - R Refcard for Data Mining; Mind-boggling - The Internet in Real-Time - how quickly data is generated ; #BigData, Open Data, and Open Govt - Venn Diagram.
- Interview: Dale Russell, CTO, Talksum on Building Talksum Router and Real-time Anaytics - May 21, 2014.
We discuss challenges in building Talksum data stream solution, current trends in real-time analytics, advice for Data Science aspirants and more.
- FICO: 20+ Years of Analytics Innovations to fight Fraud - Mar 12, 2014.
FICO infographic shows 20+ years of analytics innovations protecting consumers from payments fraud. It highlights the most significant innovations in anti-fraud analytics for card payments, and offers interesting facts about payment fraud.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science - Mar 11, 2014.
State of BI, Risk Assessment, Data Science Summit, Large-Scale Real-Time Learning, Data Mining: failure to launch, Online fraud detection, and more.
- Viewpoint: How analytics will drive the future - Feb 10, 2014.
The president of Verisk Innovative Analytics explains the paradigm shift from company-centric to customer-centric and the role of big data and bigger analytics.
- Top Trends in Analytics and Big Data ahead of Strata 2014 Santa Clara - Jan 28, 2014.
Our survey ahead of Strata 2014 Conference revealed the top 3 trends in Analytics and Big Data for 2014: Analytics for the masses, Apache Spark, and Real Time Analytics. Read the interesting comments and details and get a KDnuggets discount for Strata.