- The Death of Big Data and the Emergence of the Multi-Cloud Era - Jul 11, 2019.
The Era of Big Data is coming to an end as the focus shifts from how we collect data to processing that data in real-time. Big Data is now a business asset supporting the next eras of multi-cloud support, machine learning, and real-time analytics.
Big Data, Cloudera, Hadoop, Multi-cloud, Realtime Analytics
- Introducing WSO2 Stream Processor - Jun 25, 2018.
WSO2 Stream Processor is an open source, lightweight, Streaming SQL based platform that enables you to do running aggregations, to detect patterns, and to generate alerts on data streams in real-time.
Big Data, Data Analytics, Insights, Realtime Analytics, Streaming Analytics, WSO2
- 3 Key Capabilities for Real-Time Data and Analysis Today, June 28 Webinar - Jun 14, 2018.
To educate IT and business stakeholders about the three key capabilities for succeeding with real-time analytics today.
Data Analytics, Looker, Real-time, Realtime Analytics
- Actionable Insights: Obliterating BI, Data Warehousing as We Know It - Oct 27, 2017.
There is a big demand of quick insights or real time analytics from business side. But traditional BI or data warehouse architectures lack this realtime functionality. Here we discuss realtime analytics architecture in details.
BI, Big Data, iguazio, Insights, Realtime Analytics
- Continuous improvement for IoT through AI / Continuous learning - Nov 25, 2016.
In reality, especially for IoT, it is not like once an analytics model is built, it will give the results with same accuracy till the end of time. Data pattern changes over the time which makes it absolutely important to learn from new data and improve/recalibrate the models to get correct result. Below article explain this phenomenon of continuous improvement in analytics for IoT.
AI, Deployment, IoT, Machine Learning, Model Performance, Realtime Analytics
- Getting started with Python and Apache Flink - Nov 13, 2015.
Apache Flink built on top of the distributed streaming dataflow architecture, which helps to crunch massive velocity and volume data sets. With version 1.0 it provided python API, learn how to write a simple Flink application in python.
Flink, Python, Realtime Analytics, Streaming Analytics, Will McGinnis
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Oct 27 and beyond - Oct 26, 2015.
Amazon QuickSight, Textual Healing, What's new in Statistica 13, Real-time Hadoop and IoT, Ad Hoc Visual Discovery, and more.
Amazon QuickSight, Dell, IoT, Ontotext, Realtime Analytics, Statistica, Text Analytics
- Apache Flink and the case for stream processing - Aug 7, 2015.
Realtime analytics have been proven challenging in the past, but with new tools it will be possible to setup your pipelines in relative short time. Apache Flink is one of such framework, find out how you can exploit it for your demands.
API, Flink, Hadoop, Realtime Analytics, Streaming Analytics
- Patterns for Streaming Realtime Analytics - Aug 5, 2015.
Design patterns are well-known for solving the recurrent problems in software engineering, on similar lines we can have Streaming Realtime Analytics patterns and avoid reinventing the wheel. Here, you can see the major patterns we found out for it.
Frequent Pattern Mining, Realtime Analytics, Streaming Analytics
- Interview: Anil Gadre, MapR on What it takes to Automate Data-to-Action? - Jun 23, 2015.
We discuss how analytics can impact the business “as-it-happens”, merging business analytics with production operations, transition challenges, and recently announced partnership with Teradata.
Anil Gadre, Business Analytics, Decision Making, Hadoop, Interview, MapR, Realtime Analytics, Teradata
- SQL-like Query Language for Real-time Streaming Analytics - Mar 12, 2015.
We need SQL like query language for Realtime Streaming Analytics to be expressive, short, fast, define core operations that cover 90% of problems, and to be easy to follow and learn.
Real-time, Realtime Analytics, SQL, Stream Mining, Streaming Analytics
- Why the Fast Data world needs a proven and mature In-Memory Data Fabric? - Nov 6, 2014.
The exponential growth in demand for data processing is leading to immense interest in In-Memory Computing. GridGain In-Memory Data Fabric has now been accepted into the Apache Incubator program.
Adoption, Apache, Big Data, GridGain, In-Memory Computing, Incubation, Nikita Ivanov, Realtime Analytics
- New Book on Realtime Analytics and Recommendation Engines - Jan 23, 2014.
The book covers realtime analytics and its application to recommendation engines from a control-theoretic perspective.
Realtime Analytics, Recommendation Engine, Recommender Systems