- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2020 and Key Trends for 2021 - Dec 3, 2020.
2020 is finally coming to a close. While likely not to register as anyone's favorite year, 2020 did have some noteworthy advancements in our field, and 2021 promises some important key trends to look forward to. As has become a year-end tradition, our collection of experts have once again contributed their thoughts. Read on to find out more.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 - Dec 9, 2019.
As we say goodbye to one year and look forward to another, KDnuggets has once again solicited opinions from numerous research & technology experts as to the most important developments of 2019 and their 2020 key trend predictions.
- Machine Learning & AI Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 11, 2018.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Machine Learning and AI experts as to the most important developments of 2018 and their 2019 key trend predictions.
- Learn AI and Data Science rapidly based only on high school math – KDnuggets Offer - May 25, 2018.
This 3-month program, created by Ajit Jaokar, who teaches at Oxford, is interactive and delivered by video. Coding examples are in Python. Places limited - check special KDnuggets rate.
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018 - Dec 15, 2017.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Machine Learning and AI experts as to the most important developments of 2017 and their 2018 key trend predictions.
- Implementing Enterprise AI course using TensorFlow and Keras - Nov 27, 2017.
The course is for developers and architects who want to transition their career to Enterprise AI, but also has strategic (non-coding) version. The course starts in Jan 2018 and will take 3 months for the content and up to 3 months for the team project.
- KDnuggets Top Blogger: An Interview with Ajit Jaokar, on IoT and Data Science - Oct 21, 2016.
Ajit Jaokar, a leading expert in the field, shares his views on evolution of IoT, Data Science, Smart Cities, the promise and dangers of AI, and encouraging young people.
- KDnuggets Top Bloggers in August – Gold and Silver badges - Sep 20, 2016.
We recognize KDnuggets Best Bloggers who had the most popular or most shared posts in August 2016. KDnuggets publishes over 100 blogs a month and standing out in such competition is non-trivial.
- Spark SQL for Real Time Analytics – Part Two - Sep 22, 2015.
Apache Spark is the hottest topic in Big Data. Part 2 of this covers basic concepts of Stream Processing for Real Time Analytics and for the next frontier – Internet of Things (IoT).
Pages: 1 2
- Spark SQL for Real-Time Analytics - Sep 4, 2015.
Apache Spark is the hottest topic in Big Data. This tutorial discusses why Spark SQL is becoming the preferred method for Real Time Analytics and for next frontier, IoT (Internet of Things).