- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Advances in 2018 and Trends for 2019 - Feb 18, 2019.
We recap some of the major highlights in data science and AI throughout 2018, before looking at the some of the potential newest trends and technological advances for the year ahead.
Pages: 1 2
- Top 10 Technology Trends of 2019 - Feb 7, 2019.
This article outlines 10 top trending technologies for 2019, a list which covers diverse topics such as security, IoT, reinforcement learning, energy sustainability, smart cities, and much more.
- What were the most significant machine learning/AI advances in 2018? - Jan 22, 2019.
2018 was an exciting year for Machine Learning and AI. We saw “smarter” AI, real-world applications, improvements in underlying algorithms and a greater discussion on the impact of AI on human civilization. In this post, we discuss some of the highlights.
- The year in AI/Machine Learning advances: Xavier Amatriain 2018 Roundup - Jan 11, 2019.
A summary of the main machine learning advances from 2018, including AI hype cooling down, interpretability, deep learning, NLP, and more.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n48, Dec 19: Why You Shouldn’t be a Data Science Generalist; Industry Data Science & Machine Learning 2019 Predictions - Dec 19, 2018.
Also: Top Stories of 2018; NLP Breakthrough Imagenet Moment has arrived; Four Approaches to Explaining AI and Machine Learning; Solve any Image Classification Problem Quickly and Easily
- Industry Predictions: AI, Machine Learning, Analytics & Data Science Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 18, 2018.
This is a collection of data science, machine learning, analytics, and AI predictions for next year from a number of top industry organizations. See what the insiders feel is on the horizon for 2019!
- Machine Learning & AI Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 11, 2018.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Machine Learning and AI experts as to the most important developments of 2018 and their 2019 key trend predictions.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n46, Dec 5: AI, Data Science, Analytics 2018 Main Developments, 2019 Key Trends; Deep Learning Cheat Sheets - Dec 5, 2018.
Also: Best Machine Learning languages, Data Visualization Tools, DL Frameworks, and Big Data Tools; How to Build a Machine Learning Team When You Are Not Google or Facebook; A Complete Guide to Choosing the Best Machine Learning Course; Handling Imbalanced Datasets in Deep Learning
- AI, Data Science, Analytics Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 3, 2018.
Review of 2018 and Predictions for 2019 from our panel of experts, including Meta Brown, Tom Davenport, Carla Gentry, Bob E Hayes, Cassie Kozyrkov, Doug Laney, Bill Schmarzo, Kate Strachnyi, Ronald van Loon, Favio Vazquez, and Jen Underwood.