- Industry Predictions: AI, Machine Learning, Analytics & Data Science Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 18, 2018.
This is a collection of data science, machine learning, analytics, and AI predictions for next year from a number of top industry organizations. See what the insiders feel is on the horizon for 2019!
2019 Predictions, AI, Analytics, Data Science, Domino, dotData, Figure Eight, Industry, Knime, Machine Learning, MapR, MathWorks, OpenText, ParallelM, Salesforce, Splice Machine, Splunk
- eBook: An Introduction to Active Learning - Dec 17, 2018.
At Figure Eight, we're big believers in active learning. We think it holds the promise to better models, and that it's just about to go mainstream. In our new eBook, An Introduction to Active Learning, we cover the essentials. Download now!
Active Learning, ebook, Figure Eight
- Introduction to Active Learning - Oct 23, 2018.
An extensive overview of Active Learning, with an explanation into how it works and can assist with data labeling, as well as its performance and potential limitations.
Active Learning, Data Preparation, Figure Eight, Machine Learning
- How to Put Active Learning to Work for Your Enterprise - Sep 17, 2018.
In this eBook from Figure Eight and AWS you'll learn what active learning is and how it works, the areas in which active learning can be particularly effective, and how active learning iteratively improves your model.
Active Learning, AWS, ebook, Figure Eight, Machine Learning
- The 2018 Data Scientist Report is Here - Aug 23, 2018.
Learn about the data and tools that data scientists are working with in 2018, Ethical issues around AI, Algorithmic bias, Job satisfaction, and more.
Bias, Career, Data Science Platform, Data Science Tools, Data Scientist, Ethics, Figure Eight
- The Essential Guide to Training Data for Machine Learning - Aug 9, 2018.
Download Figure Eight's new ebook, The Essential Guide to Training Data, and you'll learn about the advantages of using more data, the differences between having lots of big data and having labeled data, and some great open datasets to bootstrap your model.
Figure Eight, Machine Learning, Report, Training
- Find the Right Accelerator for Your Deep Learning Needs - May 17, 2018.
Download the report Find the Right Accelerator for your Deep Learning Needs to learn how I&O leaders must deliver effective machine learning infrastructures that effectively balance performance, cost, and functionality while minimizing complexity.
Deep Learning, Figure Eight, Gartner, Report
- Train AI 2018: Garry Kasparov, Andrej Karpathy keynotes and the best in AI - Apr 30, 2018.
On May 9th, Figure Eight's co-founder Lukas Biewald will lead an Introduction to Deep Learning workshop in San Francisco. Don't miss this chance to learn from the best in AI. Use code KDNuggets30 to get 30% off the registration fee!
AI, Andrej Karpathy, CA, Figure Eight, San Francisco