- Appropriately Handling Missing Values for Statistical Modelling and Prediction - May 22, 2020.
Many statisticians in industry agree that blindly imputing the missing values in your dataset is a dangerous move and should be avoided without first understanding why the data is missing in the first place.
- Analytic Professionals – Share your views: Participate in the 2020 Data Science Survey - May 12, 2020.
Analytics & data science professionals: take part now in the Rexer Analytics 2020 Data Science Survey and share your views.
- Passive Data Collection and Actionable Results: What to Know - Feb 21, 2020.
There are plenty of ways to get actionable results by using passive data. However, such an outcome will not happen without careful forethought. Data analysts must consider several crucial specifics, including what questions they want and expect the information to answer, and how they'll apply the findings to aid the business.
- Analytics Summit 2020: Real World Applications of Business Analytics, April 6-8, Cincinnati - Feb 13, 2020.
The 8th annual Analytics Summit 2020, sponsored by the University of Cincinnati’s Center for Business Analytics, will be held on Apr 6-8, including two analytics training days and a Conference featuring speakers presenting real world applications of data science and business analytics.
- Geek & Chic: Analytics redefining fashion instincts - Jan 31, 2020.
To effectively start with fashion retail analytics, players in the fashion retail sector need to first decide where analytics will help them achieve the greatest business impact.
- How HR Is Using Data Science and Analytics to Close the Gender Gap - Jan 3, 2020.
The gender gap can extend to the lack of equal representation in certain industries or career paths, and there's an extraordinarily long way to go before people will be on equal footing in the labor market. Human resources professionals can rely on data analytics to make progress.
- Industry AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science Predictions for 2020 - Dec 16, 2019.
Predictions for 2020 from a dozen innovative companies in AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Data industry.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Technology Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 - Dec 11, 2019.
We asked leading experts - what are the most important developments of 2019 and 2020 key trends in AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Deep Learning? This blog focuses mainly on technology and deployment.
- Intro to Grafana: Installation, Configuration, and Building the First Dashboard - Dec 10, 2019.
One of the biggest highlights of Grafana is the ability to bring several data sources together in one dashboard with adding rows that will host individual panels. Let's look at installing, configuring, and creating our first dashboard using Grafana.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 - Dec 9, 2019.
As we say goodbye to one year and look forward to another, KDnuggets has once again solicited opinions from numerous research & technology experts as to the most important developments of 2019 and their 2020 key trend predictions.
- How Data Analytics Can Assist in Fraud Detection - Nov 11, 2019.
A primary advantage of data analytics tools is that they can handle massive quantities of information at once. These solutions typically learn what's normal within a collection of information and how to spot anomalies.
- Meet Neebo: The Virtual Analytics Hub - Nov 6, 2019.
Neebo is a SaaS solution that enables analytics teams to connect to, find, combine and collaborate on trusted data assets in hybrid cloud landscapes, and provides a unified access point where they can more effectively leverage all their analytics assets and knowledge. In this blog, we will highlight some of the features of Neebo and how they can completely transform the way analytics teams operate.
- An Eight-Step Checklist for An Analytics Project - Nov 6, 2019.
Follow these eight headings of an audit sheet that business analysts should address before submitting the results of their analytics project. One recommended approach is to rewrite each step as a question, answer it, and then attach it to your project.
- Four questions to help accurately scope analytics engineering project - Oct 9, 2019.
Being really good at scoping analytics projects is crucial for team productivity and profitability. You can consistently deliver on time if you work out the issue first, and these four questions can help you prepare.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n37, Oct 2: The Future of Analytics & Data Science! Starting NLP with spaCy & Python - Oct 2, 2019.
This week, find out what the future of analytics and data science holds; get an introduction to spaCy for natural language processing; find out how to use time series analysis for baseball; get to know your data; read 6 bits of advice for data scientists; and much, much more!
- The Future of Analytics and Data Science - Sep 26, 2019.
Learn about the current and future issues of data science and possible solutions from this interview with IADSS Co-founder, Dr. Usama Fayyad following his keynote speech at ODSC Boston 2019.
- How Bad is Multicollinearity? - Sep 17, 2019.
For some people anything below 60% is acceptable and for certain others, even a correlation of 30% to 40% is considered too high because it one variable may just end up exaggerating the performance of the model or completely messing up parameter estimates.
- What’s the difference between analytics and statistics? - Sep 6, 2019.
From asking the best questions about data to answering those questions with certainty, understanding the value of these two seemingly different professions is clarified when you see how they should work together.
- 3 Ways to Manage Human Bias in the Analytics Process - Sep 5, 2019.
Managing human bias is an important part of the analytics process. Learn about three areas to watch out for to ensure your models are as unbiased as possible.
- Emoji Analytics - Aug 30, 2019.
Emoji is becoming a global language understandable by anyone who expresses... emotion. With the pervasiveness of these little Unicode blocks, we can perform analytics on their use throughout social media to gain insight into sentiments around the world.
- Lagrange multipliers with visualizations and code - Aug 6, 2019.
In this story, we’re going to take an aerial tour of optimization with Lagrange multipliers. When do we need them? Whenever we have an optimization problem with constraints.
- GPU Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning - Aug 2, 2019.
The future is here! Speed up your Machine Learning workflow using Python RAPIDS libraries support.
- Ten more random useful things in R you may not know about - Jul 31, 2019.
I had a feeling that R has developed as a language to such a degree that many of us are using it now in completely different ways. This means that there are likely to be numerous tricks, packages, functions, etc that each of us use, but that others are completely unaware of, and would find useful if they knew about them.
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning - Jul 29, 2019.
Check out our latest Top 10 Most Popular Data Science and Machine Learning podcasts available on iTunes. Stay up to date in the field with these recent episodes and join in with the current data conversations.
- Big Data for Insurance - Jul 18, 2019.
The insurance industry has always been quite conservative; however, the adoption of new technologies is not just a modern trend but a necessity to maintain the competitive pace. In the modern digital era, Big Data technologies help to process vast amounts of information, increase workflow efficiency, and reduce operational costs. Learn more about the benefits of Big Data for insurance from our material.
- Sierra View Medical Center: Quality Analytics Engineer [Porterville, CA] - Jul 10, 2019.
Seeking a Quality Analytics Engineer, to be responsible for supporting desired patient outcomes and effectiveness of care, through ongoing analysis of health care information, quality measurement and identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Ten random useful things in R that you might not know about - Jun 20, 2019.
Because the R ecosystem is so rich and constantly growing, people can often miss out on knowing about something that can really help them in a task that they have to complete
- Intuit: Sr Manager Data and Analytics – Speech and Text Insights [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking a Sr Manager Data and Analytics for Speech and Text Insights, to oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit risk models for both onboarding and monitoring purposes.
- Intuit: Group Manager, Accountant Segment Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position leads a team of talented analysts and scientists to work alongside with business stakeholders to deliver customer insights and recommendations.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist, Technical Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Come join Intuit as a Senior Technical Data Analyst, and partner closely with business and technical teams to understand their project objectives and provide data-driven solutions and recommendations.
- Intuit: Group Manager Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Seeking an analytics leader to build out our team and provide analytical leadership for the business, and to lead and develop a team while also rolling up their sleeves and get work done when that is what’s needed.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist, Experimentation Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist to join our team, to help build a new business within the company in one of the hottest fintech spaces of the moment.
- Intuit: Experimentation Leader, Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Seeking a Principal Experimentation Data Scientist, a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering data-driven insights, a deep knowledge of Testing and Experimentation to optimize digital experiences.
- Sisense BloX – Go Beyond Dashboards - Apr 18, 2019.
Introducing Sisense BloX, the tool that allows you to integrate your business platforms inside your dashboards using prebuilt templates. Users stay within the dashboard environment and go from understanding insights to taking action—in one click.
- Custom Data & Analytics Workshops at Your Location - Apr 12, 2019.
TDWI Onsite Education allows you to train at your office so each member of your team learns the same best practices, methodologies, and strategies directly from industry experts. Each workshop includes customized activities that work with your people, projects, processes, and data.
- Advance Your Data and Analytics Skills, Your Way - Apr 8, 2019.
Find the topics and learning style that resonate with you and your team! Join us for essential training in analytics, data management, business intelligence, machine learning, and more. Save 20% on TDWI seminars with code KD20.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n12, Mar 27: My Best Tips for Agile Data Science Research; R vs Python for Data Visualization - Mar 27, 2019.
Tips for Agile Data Science Research, R (ggplot2) vs Python (Seaborn) Visualization, the problems with self-serve analytics, an approach to AI Blackbox explanation problem, a checklist for debugging neural nets, and more.
- The Four Levels of Analytics Maturity - Mar 26, 2019.
We outline our four-step model to categorize how successfully a company uses analytics by its ability to show the analytics, uncover underlying trends, and take action based on them.
- The Problem With Self-Serve Analytics - Mar 22, 2019.
A hands-off approach would seem reckless for questions about things like security. And yet that approach is not just the norm for analytical questions in most organizations; it's often the ideal.
- How to Capture Data to Make Business Impact - Mar 21, 2019.
We take a look at the formula for calculating the efficiency of a data capturing method, before going onto explain the concept of Smart Data.
- Wake Forest University: Teaching Professor/Professor of the Practice in Statistics/Analytics [Winston-Salem, NC] - Mar 18, 2019.
The Wake Forest University School of Business is seeking qualified candidates for a Teaching Professor/Professor of the Practice in Statistics/Analytics. This individual will be expected to teach graduate courses in areas such as Data Analysis & Business Modeling, Data Mining & Machine Learning, and Forecasting.
- Overcoming distrust on the path to productive analytics - Mar 18, 2019.
We outline the importance of overcoming distrust in data and analytics, with tips on how to align all stakeholders, being a data optimist, streamlining the process, and more.
- Moosejaw: Sr. Manager of Customer Experience and Analytics [Madison Heights, MI] - Mar 8, 2019.
Do you love digging into data to find key insights? Do you live to discover the key ways to increase customer lifetime value? Then this job is for you.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist, Experimentation Analytics [Mountain View, CA]. - Mar 7, 2019.
The ideal candidate thrives on ambiguity and enjoys the frequent pivoting that’s part of the exploration. This role ranges from a consultative business facilitator, leading discussions, to research experimentalist to technology innovator.
- Group Manager Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 6, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Senior Business Data Analyst in Mountain View, CA. Your area of focus will encompass Intuit’s entire product line including QuickBooks, Payroll, and Payments, and you will interact with the larger analytics community at Intuit using industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist, Experimentation Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 6, 2019.
You will be joining a team that is building a new business within the company in one of the hottest fintech spaces of the moment. Your job will be to lead our experimentation efforts as we define product market fit.
- Where did you apply Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in 2018? - Feb 25, 2019.
Where did you apply Analytics, Machine Learning, and Data Science in 2018? Take part in the latest KDnuggets poll to share your input, and see what others have to say.
- Don’t do analysis in a vacuum - Feb 22, 2019.
Traditional tools force analysts to play the import-and-export game, so it's difficult to keep data fresh and accessible. Every Mode report or dashboard lives at a unique URL for future sharing, iterating, and building upon. Mode brings your entire team together in one platform.
- U. of Cincinnati Analytics Summit 2019, April 1-3 - Feb 20, 2019.
Analytics Summit 2019 focuses on analytics and data science content to support the growth and development of analytics efforts in business, government and non-profit organizations.
- The Analytics Engineer – new role in the data team - Feb 13, 2019.
In a constantly changing landscape and with many companies, the roles and responsibilities of data engineers, analysts, and data scientists are changing, forcing the introduction of a new role: The Analytics Engineer.
- Advance Your Data and Analytics Initiatives With Training - Feb 8, 2019.
Join us at TDWI Chicago, Apr 28 - May 3 - the agenda is live! Choose from 50+ full- and half-day sessions and achieve your #DataGoals in 2019. Save up to $915 with code KD20!
- Embedded Analytics – What are your choices? - Feb 4, 2019.
This webinar from Looker is designed to introduce you to the benefits of embedded analytics, criteria for evaluation tools and vendors and the Lookers platform vs the alternatives.
- The Essential Data Science Venn Diagram - Feb 4, 2019.
A deeper examination of the interdisciplinary interplay involved in data science, focusing on automation, validity and intuition.
- From Analytics to AI: Is Your Team Ready? - Feb 1, 2019.
If you have data-savvy analytics talent, then you have a solid foundation to begin your AI journey. The next step: automated machine learning. Will this be the year your team starts implementing AI? Join DataRobot @ 1 PM ET, Feb 7, for more info.
- Top Active Blogs on AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning – updated - Jan 14, 2019.
Stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements using our extensive list of active blogs; this is a list of 100 recently active blogs on Big Data, Data Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Artificial intelligence.
- The Data Science Event You Need in 2019 - Jan 7, 2019.
MADS Can Help You Achieve Your 2019 Goals! Marketing Analytics and Data Science is coming to San Francisco, Apr 8-10. KDnuggets readers save 20% with VIP Code MADS19KDN. Register Today and Save!
- Miami University: Director of the Center for Analytics & Data Science (CADS) [Oxford, OH] - Dec 20, 2018.
The Director of the Center for Analytics and Data Science (CADS) serves the mission of CADS by designing, implementing, and collaborating on programs that establish and promote positive, productive relationships between a wide range of individuals and organizations with an interest in furthering the application and research of analytics and data science.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n48, Dec 19: Why You Shouldn’t be a Data Science Generalist; Industry Data Science & Machine Learning 2019 Predictions - Dec 19, 2018.
Also: Top Stories of 2018; NLP Breakthrough Imagenet Moment has arrived; Four Approaches to Explaining AI and Machine Learning; Solve any Image Classification Problem Quickly and Easily
- Industry Predictions: AI, Machine Learning, Analytics & Data Science Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 18, 2018.
This is a collection of data science, machine learning, analytics, and AI predictions for next year from a number of top industry organizations. See what the insiders feel is on the horizon for 2019!
- Cummins: Reliability Analytics Leader [Columbus, IN] - Dec 13, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Reliability Analytics Leader in Columbus, IN, to be responsible for support and enhancement of current Reliability Analytics tools, and lead development of next generation analytical tools.
- Cummins: Advanced Analytics Systems Architect Principle [Columbus, IN] - Dec 12, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Advanced Analytics Systems Architect Principle in Columbus, IN, to be accountable for the Architectural design of Advanced Analytics System inclusive of the Data Engineering, Data Science, Compute infrastructure and BI/Visualization and reporting components.
- Cummins: Advanced Analytics Platform Principle Engineer [Columbus, IN] - Dec 12, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Advanced Analytics Platform Principle Engineer in Columbus, IN, to be responsible for the overall design performance and quality of the Advanced Analytics compute environment running the data science and analytics algorithms and the data engineering pipelines feeding multiple business processes and tools.
- Take a Look at Looker, Demo/Webinar Dec 13 - Dec 7, 2018.
Looker is designed for those building the next generation of data applications and analytic workflows. Join us for a live demonstration on Dec 13
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n46, Dec 5: AI, Data Science, Analytics 2018 Main Developments, 2019 Key Trends; Deep Learning Cheat Sheets - Dec 5, 2018.
Also: Best Machine Learning languages, Data Visualization Tools, DL Frameworks, and Big Data Tools; How to Build a Machine Learning Team When You Are Not Google or Facebook; A Complete Guide to Choosing the Best Machine Learning Course; Handling Imbalanced Datasets in Deep Learning
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: December and Beyond - Dec 3, 2018.
Coming soon: DataX New York, AI-2018 Cambridge UK, AI NEXTCon Seattle, Deep Learning Summit San Francisco, EGC France, H2O San Francisco, Business Of Bots Business of Bots San Francisco, TDWI Las Vegas, WSDM Melbourne, and more.
- Tribes.ai: Sr Data Scientist [Remote, India / Eastern Europe] - Nov 30, 2018.
Tribes.ai is seeking a Sr Data Scientist to work remotely in India or Eastern Europe, who is passionate about building models, machine learning and data visualization to help us develop and launch a new cutting edge product in the HR Analytics / Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
- Serve yourself. The Next-Generation of Data Analytics. Dec 6 Webinar - Nov 29, 2018.
We walk thru the evolution of BI and how new technologies have paved the way for modern data platforms like Looker that can serve the data needs of an entire company.
- UnitedHealth Group: Sr Director, Decision Analytics [Minnetonka, MN] - Nov 19, 2018.
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Sr Director, Decision Analytics in Minnetonka, MN. The position will lead a team of Data Scientists and will also be required to effectively articulate results to internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, member experience, marketing, and leadership.
- UnitedHealth Group: Director, Omni-Channel Analytics [Minnetonka, MN] - Nov 19, 2018.
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Director, Omni-Channel Analytics in Minnetonka, MN. The position is a client-facing role requiring both technical analytics and direct-to-consumer marketing business knowledge and skills.
- Bright Lights, Bright Future. TDWI Is Back in Vegas - Nov 14, 2018.
Whether you're building an architecture to support self-service or advanced analytics, delivering ROI from analytics, or using machine learning and AI, TDWI Las Vegas will give tools for success. Super Early Bird by Dec 14 and save with code KD20.
- LinkedIn Top Voices 2018: Data Science & Analytics - Nov 13, 2018.
Meet 10 must-know writers and creators discussing everything from the prominence of Python to the ethical implications of artificial intelligence. Hint - you already know no. 1.
- Self-Service Analytics and Operationalization – Why You Need Both - Nov 12, 2018.
Get the guidebook / whitepaper for a look at how today's top data-driven companies scale their advanced analytics & machine learning efforts.
- Healthcare Analytics Made Simple - Nov 12, 2018.
Finally, a book on Python healthcare machine learning techniques is here! Healthcare Analytics Made Simple does just what the title says: it makes healthcare data science simple and approachable for everyone.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: November and Beyond - Nov 1, 2018.
Coming soon: PASS Summit Seattle, TDWI Orlando, IEEE Conf on Data Mining Singapore, AI & Big Data Innovation Summit 2018 Beijing, Deep Learning World Berlin, PAW Business Berlin, Big Data LDN London, NIPS, and many more.
- Learn how to create data-driven marketing team - Oct 25, 2018.
Check out this upcoming webinar, What Happens When a Marketing Team Turns Data-driven, Nov 26, 2018 at 2:00pm EST, and find the answer to: When your distribution channel is primarily face-to-face, how important is data-driven marketing, when the sale happens offline?
- Select Your Analytics Adventure – Analytics On-boarding - Oct 15, 2018.
Lower the barriers to productivity by employing a “Choose your own adventure” approach to on-boarding your new analytics team members.
- TDWI In-Person and Virtual Data and Analytics Training - Oct 10, 2018.
TDWI education is designed to bring you from foundational concepts and best practices to hands-on skills and ideation so you can ultimately put your knowledge to work back in the office, immediately. Save 20% when you register for one of our 2018 Seminars through October 19. Use Code KD20.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: October and Beyond - Oct 3, 2018.
Coming soon: INFORMS Chicago, Deep Learning Summit Toronto, ODSC West SF, Accelerate AI SF, Big Data Week London, AI Conference London, PAW Business London, Crunch Budapest, and more.
- Unleash a Faster Python on Your Data - Oct 2, 2018.
Intel provides optimized Scikit-learn, the most used Python package for classical machine learning. Get faster scikit-learn through Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Introducing Path Analysis Using R - Sep 27, 2018.
Path analysis is an extension of multiple regression. It allows for the analysis of more complicated models.
- UnitedHealth Group: Sr Solutions Developer – Analytics [Newton Square, PA] - Sep 20, 2018.
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Senior Solutions Developer - Analytics in Newton Square, PA, to support the needs of the business through the design and development of tools, applications, reports and data to assist in achieving the mission statement of developing actionable analytics.
- Webinar: The Art and Science of Marketing Analytics, Sep 20. - Sep 18, 2018.
In this Looker webinar, Sep 20, 2 PM EST, you'll learn what is meant by operationalizing marketing data, how to track demand generation key performance metrics, and much more.
- Webinar: The Art and Science of Marketing Analytics, Sep 20 - Sep 11, 2018.
In this Looker webinar, Sep 20, 2 PM EST, you'll learn what is meant by operationalizing marketing data, how to track demand generation key performance metrics, and much more.
- Sell Your Boss on TDWI Orlando, where
in-depth vendor-neutral analytics
+ data management training
= immediate impact - Sep 10, 2018.
Hey Boss, I was hoping to attend TDWI Orlando... Where in-depth vendor-neutral analytics + data management training = immediate impact, and I can save a lot with code KD20.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: September and Beyond - Sep 3, 2018.
Coming soon: AI San Francisco, Big Data Innovation Boston, Strata NYC, INFORMS Seattle, SAS Analytics Experience San Diego, PAW Gov DC, Cypher Bangalore, ECML/PKDD Dublin, ODSC London, and many more.
- Register for Chief Analytics Officer, Fall in Boston, Oct 8-11 – join data and analytics leaders - Aug 30, 2018.
Join data and analytics leaders at CAO Fall in Boston, Oct 8-11, the platform to guide you through transformation and help you innovate within your business. KDnuggets readers save $100 on your pass using discount code KDNUGGETS100.
- Interpreting a data set, beginning to end - Aug 20, 2018.
Detailed knowledge of your data is key to understanding it! We review several important methods that to understand the data, including summary statistics with visualization, embedding methods like PCA and t-SNE, and Topological Data Analysis.
- Better Analytics for the Product Experience – Aug 21 webinar - Aug 14, 2018.
Learn a process for discovering the data and analytics needs of your users using user stories, use cases and mapping to data sources; Strategies for balancing priorities and managing expectations, and more.
- Wikimedia Foundation: Manager of Product Analytics (San Francisco, CA or Remote) - Aug 13, 2018.
Seeking an experienced and hands-on Manager of Product Analytics to lead a team that uses data to help our staff and our communities achieve our vision: a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: August and Beyond - Aug 2, 2018.
Coming soon: TDWI Anaheim, JupyterCon NYC, VLDB Rio, ODSC India, KDD 2018 London, AI Conference San Francisco, Big Data Innovation Boston, Strata Data NYC, and many more.
- Iterate Your Way to a Top Analytics Product Experience, Aug 7 webinar - Jul 25, 2018.
Learn how Mark43 researched, prototyped, and iterated to deliver analytics and business intelligence tools to police departments, emergency call centers, and other public safety agencies.
- [eBook] A Unified Approach to Analytics with Apache Spark - Jul 25, 2018.
How your data scientists and engineers can build models and data pipelines rapidly while collaborating with the business - download the ebook now.
- Products for Product People: Best Practices in Analytics, July 24 Webinar - Jul 19, 2018.
Learn product analytics best practices and the "meta" perspective from a practitioner who is building products that anybody, including product managers, can use to access, analyze, and act on data to make important decisions.
- McKinsey Analytics Online Hackathon, July 20-22 - Jul 13, 2018.
Calling all coders and data scientists to join McKinsey's hackathon. Prize: 5,000 USD + NIPS (Montreal, Canada) + Flights + Accommodation.
- Strategic Analytics Summit, Las Vegas, Sep 26-27 - Jul 9, 2018.
This Summit will bring together Big Data thought leaders, top business executives and analytics experts for two days of insights, learning and networking. Use code KDNU18 for 25% off.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: July and Beyond - Jul 9, 2018.
Coming soon: ICDM/MLDM New York, Data Innovation Summits Las Vegas, ICML Stockholm, IJCAI/ECAI Stockholm, TDWI Anaheim, KDD-2018 London, JupyterCon NYC, and many more.
- 5 of Our Favorite Free Visualization Tools - Jul 5, 2018.
5 key free data visualization tools that can provide flexible and effective data presentation.
- Why the Data Lake Matters - Jun 22, 2018.
This post outlines why the data lake matters, outlining the complexity of a data lake and taking a look at its evolution over time.
- CVS: Senior Advisor, Trend Analytics – Senior Solution Strategist – Finance - Jun 18, 2018.
Seeking a candidate for leading analytic solutions, including advanced modeling, reporting development, and data infrastructure improvements aimed at improving our financial and contracting performance.
- Train your team in latest in Analytics, Data, Machine Learning, and Strategy - Jun 15, 2018.
TDWI Anaheim takes place Aug 5-10. Register by Super Early Bird Deadline on Jun 22 to save up to $915 with priority code KD20. Teams save an EXTRA 10%. Register now!
- CVS: Advisor, Retail Data Strategy Analytics - Jun 15, 2018.
Seeking an Advisor, Retail Data Strategy Analytics, to lead requirements gathering, data analysis, end to end quality and user acceptance testing planning and coordination.
- CVS: Director, Retail Data Strategy Analytics - Jun 15, 2018.
Seeking a solid leader to help build out a new data strategy organization that is focused on retail pharmacy data assets at CVS Health.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: June 2018 and Beyond - Jun 1, 2018.
Coming soon: Mega-PAW Las Vegas, Spark + AI Summit SF, CogX London, Big Data Toronto Big Data Toronto Conference and Expo, ICDM/MLDM NYC, and many more.
- YouTube videos on database management, SQL, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence, OLAP, Big Data, NoSQL databases, data quality, data governance and Analytics – free - May 18, 2018.
Watch over 20 hours of YouTube videos on databases and database design, Physical Data Storage, Transaction Management and Database Access, and Data Warehousing, Data Governance and (Big) Data Analytics - all free.
- How to build analytic products in an age of data privacy - May 17, 2018.
Privacy-preserving analytics is not only possible, but with GDPR about to come online, it will become necessary to incorporate privacy in your data products.
- Is a Single Version of Truth Possible?
May 16 Webinar - May 10, 2018.
The data warehouse promised to deliver a single version of truth. But skeptics abound, saying a single version of truth is a mirage and not necessary. Join this webinar and learn from experts debating this question.
- 24houranswers: Analytics / Data Science / Math / Statistics Tutors - May 9, 2018.
Seeking qualified Ph.D. students or faculty members for the position of Tutor/Instructor to provide one-on-one lectures to the needs of our students in Applied Analytics, Computer Science, Applied Math and Statistics, and more.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: May and Beyond - May 2, 2018.
Coming soon: Train AI San Francisco, Deep Learning Boston, Mega-PAW Las Vegas, Spark + AI Summit San Francisco, PAKDD Melbourne, CogX London, and more.
- Doing Real-Time Data Analysis With Db2 Event Store - Apr 26, 2018.
IBM unveiled the updated Db2 Event Store platform and various features at its Think 2018 conference, tailored for those in the data industry, including data scientists, and application developers.
- GetYourGuide: Senior Data Scientist – Analytics - Apr 23, 2018.
As a Senior Data Scientist for Analytics you will play a key role in generating impactful insights from our huge data lake changing the way how we run aspects of our business. You will work on problems such as the identification of potential growth drivers or customer loyalty.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: April and Beyond - Apr 3, 2018.
Coming soon: AnacondaCON Austin, QCon.ai SF, INFORMS Baltimore, AI Conference NYC, Data Science Salon Dallas, AI Expo Global London, ODSC Boston, and many more.
- Foot Locker: Sr Manager – Digital Analytics and A/B Testing - Apr 2, 2018.
Seeking a candidate to lead strategy and instrumentation of analytics, personalization, and continuous optimization through A/B/N testing for Foot Locker websites, mobile applications, and partner integrations.
- Principles of Guided Analytics - Mar 27, 2018.
KNIME outline their guided analytics system and explain how this can assist data scientists to predict future outcomes.
- New Book: Credit risk analytics, The R Companion - Mar 16, 2018.
Credit risk analytics in R will enable you to build credit risk models from start to finish, with access to real credit data on accompanying website, you will master a wide range of applications.
- Web Scraping with Python: Illustration with CIA World Factbook - Mar 16, 2018.
In this article, we show how to use Python libraries and HTML parsing to extract useful information from a website and answer some important analytics questions afterwards.
- Data and Analytics Cutting-Edge Events in San Francisco and Chicago - Mar 15, 2018.
Join us in San Francisco or Chicago this spring for the next chapters of the World-renowned Data & Analytics Innovation events, bringing together the top minds in Big Data and Analytics across industries.
- KNIME US Data Science Roadshow 2018 - Mar 13, 2018.
The Data Science Learnathon is coming to the US, coast to coast. Learn how to use open source, GUI driven KNIME Analytics Platform. We’ll provide datasets, jump-start workflows, solutions, and of course data science experts. Sign-up now.
- Discover the Looker Difference, Mar 14 Webinar - Mar 8, 2018.
More than just BI, Looker is a modern data platform that can serve the data needs of an entire company, with a balance of self-service and governance with access to a single-source of truth.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: March and Beyond - Mar 2, 2018.
Coming soon: Strata San Jose, IBM Think Las Vegas, KNIME Spring Summit Berlin, Predictive Analytics Innovation London, ICDIS Texas, AnacondaCON Austin, and many more.
- Build Your Skills in the Career You Love – KDnuggets Offer - Feb 15, 2018.
In the spirit of Valentine's Day, we want to show you the love - data love. Use coupon KDLOVE25 and save 25% on all individual Online Learning courses*, now through February 26!
- New Keynotes Added for Marketing Analytics and Data Science 2018 - Feb 13, 2018.
Join MADS: Marketing Analytics and Data Science in San Francisco, Apr 11-13, hear first-hand from industry thought leaders and experts on how to navigate the challenges and succeed at making data work for YOU! Save 20% with VIP Code MADS18KDN
- Expanding Self-Service BI with AI-Powered Analytics, Feb 22 - Feb 9, 2018.
Learn how AI and machine learning technology will expand adoption of service-service BI by making it easier for business users to answer ad hoc questions and perform advanced analysis on their own.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: February and Beyond - Feb 2, 2018.
Coming soon: TDWI Las Vegas, BI + Analytics Huntington Beach, Strata San Jose, IBM Think Las Vegas, Big Data & Analytics Singapore, KNIME Berlin, Nvidia GPU, and more.
- The Future of Data and Analytics is Coming to TDWI Chicago - Feb 1, 2018.
Registration is open for TDWI's annual Chicago Conference. KDnuggets readers save 30% through February 28 with priority code KD30. Register now!
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n02, Jan 10: Quantum Machine Learning; AI & Blockchain Convergence; Building a Successful Analytics Dept - Jan 10, 2018.
Quantum Machine Learning: An Overview; How to build a Successful Advanced Analytics Department; Top Data Science, Machine Learning Courses from Udemy; Supercharging Visualization with Apache Arrow; The Convergence of AI and Blockchain: What's the deal?
- Where Will Data Science and Marketing Analytics Take You in 2018? - Jan 9, 2018.
MADS Can Help You Achieve Your 2018 Goals in San Francisco, April 11-13, 2018. Hear from speakers like DJ Patil, Former U.S. Chief Data Scientist, as he reveals the secrets to navigating the digital transformation. Save 20% with VIP Code MADS18KDN.
- Introductory Data Concepts: Fantastic Video Tutorials from Ronald van Loon - Jan 8, 2018.
Check out these introductory data videos from noted expert and influencer Ronald van Loon.
- How to build a Successful Advanced Analytics Department - Jan 4, 2018.
This article presents our opinions and suggestions on how an Advanced Analytics department should operate. We hope this will be useful for those who want to implement analytics work in their company, as well as for existing departments.
Pages: 1 2
- Webcasts: Finding analytic solutions to real problems - Jan 3, 2018.
The Technically Speaking webcast series provides real-word case studies with key insights on overcoming the challenges in data collection, preparation, and analysis - find the webcast that fits your current challenge.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: January and Beyond - Jan 2, 2018.
Coming soon: Deep Learning Summit San Francisco, Data Science Salon Miami, TDWI Las Vegas, BI + Analytics Conference Huntington Beach, Applied AI Summit London, Strata San Jose, and more.