- In-Warehouse Machine Learning and the Modern Data Science Stack - Jun 24, 2021.
As your organization matures its data science portfolio and capabilities, establishing a modern data stack is vital to enabling such growth. Here, we overview various in-data warehouse machine learning services, and discuss each of their benefits and requirements.
Amazon Redshift, Analytics, BigQuery, Cloud, Data Science, Data Warehouse, Machine Learning, Modern Data Stack
- BigQuery vs Redshift: Pricing Strategy - Jul 17, 2018.
In this blog post, we’re going to break down BigQuery vs Redshift pricing structures and see how they work in detail.
Amazon Redshift, BigQuery, Pricing, Statsbot
- Choosing Between Modern Data Warehouses - Jun 28, 2018.
Most of the modern data warehouse solutions are designed to work with raw data. It allows to re-transform data on the fly without a need to re-ingest your data stored in a warehouse.
Amazon Redshift, BigQuery, Data Warehouse, Statsbot
- Modernize your data infrastructure with Looker + AWS - Apr 25, 2018.
Learn how you can improve performance and optimize resources using Looker + AWS and Amazon Redshift with Looker extensive pre-built analytics models for AWS data. As a bonus, we will give 1K credit towards AWS data warehouse.
Amazon Redshift, AWS, Data Warehouse, Looker
- 3 Levers for Getting the Most Out of Amazon Redshift and AWS, Aug 29 - Aug 22, 2017.
Learn how to optimize your Amazon Redshift instance, critical metrics for smart investments in cloud infrastructure, and best practices to scale your AWS investment.
Amazon Redshift, AWS, Cloud Computing, Heroku, Looker
- Webinar: Driving Data Democracy: Hadoop and Redshift, Mar 16 - Mar 4, 2016.
The Hadoop ecosystem has improved markedly over the past few years. MPP databases allow analytics teams to easily query massive structured data sets. Learn how these pipelines work on March 16.
Amazon Redshift, Hadoop, Looker, MPP Database, SQL
- Which Database is best for an Analyst? - Dec 10, 2015.
Database comparisons usually look at architecture, cost, scalability, and speed, but rarely address the other key factor: how hard is writing queries for these databases? We examine which of the top 8 databases are easiest to use.
Pages: 1 2
Amazon Redshift, Apache Hive, BigQuery, Data Analyst, Databases, MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Vertica
- Getting Started with Amazon Redshift - Sep 27, 2013.
Amazon Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service. This step-by-step, practical guide to the world of Redshift teaches you how to load, manage, and query data on Redshift.