- Building a solid data team - Dec 8, 2021.
How do you put together a solid data science team when it comes to developing data-driven products? A variety of roles are available to consider, so which ones do you need and which are most crucial?
- How To 2x Your Data Analytics Consulting Rates (Overnight) - Aug 3, 2021.
Looking to up your data analytics consulting rates? Learn exactly what most freelancers are charging, and the rates you SHOULD be charging as a business intelligence and analytics consultant. This post will show you what you need to know to achieve maximum results for your data consulting career.
- How Can You Distinguish Yourself from Hundreds of Other Data Science Candidates? - Jul 13, 2021.
A few easy (and not-so-easy) ways to prove to employers that your skills and attitudes place you in a higher bracket.
- Data Careers in Demand: Crowd Solutions Architect Explained - Jun 23, 2021.
How can crowdsourcing support the applications of data teams at an organization? With an ever-increasing demand for more and higher quality data, a new role of the Crowd Solutions Architect (CSA) can leverage the potential of the masses to bring an advantage to a business's capability to deliver effective AI-driven solutions.
- How to Land a Data Analytics Job in 6 Months - Jun 17, 2021.
Go from zero to hero in under six months. Data science has a very high barrier of entry. It is a very competitive field that everybody from different educational backgrounds are looking to get into. Here is useful advice on how to proceed.
- Building a Knowledge Graph for Job Search Using BERT - Jun 14, 2021.
A guide on how to create knowledge graphs using NER and Relation Extraction.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n20, May 26: Data Engineer, Data Scientists & Other Data Careers, Explained; Where Did You Apply Analytics & Data Science Recently? - May 26, 2021.
Data Scientist, Data Engineer & Other Data Careers, Explained; A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist (Step By Step Approach); A checklist to track your Data Science progress; How to Determine if Your Machine Learning Model is Overtrained; Differentiable Programming from Scratch
- Data Practitioner Survey: Want to know what you’re worth? - May 18, 2021.
Want to know what you’re worth? The AI Summit is compiling a 2021 Data Practitioner Salary Report. We would love your input if you are involved with machine learning in a business context, whether as a software architect, data scientist, engineer, developer, modeller, administrator, or analyst.
- Data careers are NOT one-size fits all! Tips for uncovering your ideal role in the data space - Apr 23, 2021.
Thriving as a data professional is about more than just making good money! It’s about FULFILLMENT & IMPACT. In this article, I will help you discover the BEST data role for you given your unique skill sets, personality & goals.
- Are you satisfied in your job? Take our Data Community Job Satisfaction Survey - Mar 15, 2021.
The latest KDnuggets survey is looking to determine the job satisfaction levels of the data community. Take a few moments to contribute your answer and help paint a picture of the current situation.
- How to Get Data Science Interviews: Finding Jobs, Reaching Gatekeepers, and Getting Referrals - Feb 8, 2021.
In this post, the author shares what to do to get job interviews efficiently. Find answers to these questions: Where should I look for data science jobs? How do I reach out to the gatekeeper? How do I get referrals? What makes a good data science resume?
- 7 Steps to a Job-winning Data Science Resume - Jan 10, 2020.
A resume plays a key role in bagging that dream data science job. We break down the nuances of a job-winning data science resume so that you can go ahead and transform your own resume.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n46, Dec 4: The Future of Data Science Careers; Which Data Visualization Should I Use? - Dec 4, 2019.
This week: The Future of Careers in Data Science & Analysis; Task-based effectiveness of basic visualizations; Open Source Projects by Google, Uber and Facebook for Data Science and AI; Getting Started with Automated Text Summarization; A Non-Technical Reading List for Data Science; and much more!
- The Future of Careers in Data Science & Analysis - Nov 27, 2019.
As the fields of data science and analysis continue to expand, the next crop of bright minds is always needed. Learn more about the nuances of these jobs and find where you can fit in for a rewarding and interesting career.
- Accelerate AI and Data Science Career Expo, May 4, 2019 - Apr 3, 2019.
The Accelerate AI and Data Science Career Expo 2019 takes place Saturday, May 4th from 10:30am - 3:00pm. Get your ticket now, or join us for free as an ODSC ticket holder!
- Make bold career moves - Mar 21, 2019.
At Vettery, we're flipping the job search on its head. Take a breather and consider an important question: is your job working just as hard as you are? If you're wondering what's out there or if you're ready to take a big step in your career, let your next job come to you.
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Big Data - Mar 16, 2018.
We take a look at five things you need to know about Big Data.