- KDnuggets™ News 21:n24, Jun 30: What will the demand for Data Scientists be in 10 years?; Add A New Dimension To Your Photos Using Python - Jun 30, 2021.
What will the demand for Data Scientists be in 10 years? Will Data Scientists be extinct?; Add A New Dimension To Your Photos Using Python; Data Scientists are from Mars and Software Developers are from Venus; How to Train a Joint Entities and Relation Extraction Classifier using BERT Transformer with spaCy 3; In-Warehouse Machine Learning and the Modern Data Science Stack
- Data Scientists are from Mars and Software Developers are from Venus - Jun 28, 2021.
Within the broad universe of IT in the business world, the approaches for deploying solutions by traditional software engineers and trendy, new data scientists couldn't be more different. However, appreciating these differences are incredibly important because great business value can be gained by integrating both worlds of development into driving more efficiency and effectiveness into an organization.
- Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research: Postdocs/Research Scientists & Software Developer [Rostock, Germany] - Feb 25, 2019.
The Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research - Laboratory of Digital and Computational Demography (Director Emilio Zagheni) - is recruiting several Postdocs/Research Scientists and a Software Developer.
- The Voleon Group: Machine learning research, software development, & referral opportunities - Feb 6, 2018.
Seeking exceptionally talented machine learning researchers and senior software engineers. Candidates who will be available within the next 12 months will be considered.
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Developers - Nov 28, 2016.
Whether you are integrating a recommendation system into your app or building a chat bot, this guide will help you get started in understanding the basics of machine learning.
Pages: 1 2
- DuPont Pioneer: Senior Software Developer – Bioinformatics - Sep 9, 2016.
Work within agile software development teams to create and enhance software based on business-driven requirements.