- Knowledge Graph Forum: Technology Ecosystem and Business Applications - Oct 18, 2021.
Ontotext is thrilled to invite you to the Ontotext & partners virtual Knowledge Graph Forum, Oct 26 & 27, 2021. This event is shaped by Ontotext’s vision that knowledge graphs serve as a hub for data, metadata and content. 35+ speakers from around the globe will share their experiences through real-life cases and platforms demonstrations. Save your spot now.
- The Word “WORD” Has 13 Meanings - Jun 22, 2021.
Thoughts around Knowledge Graphs, the semantic nature of language, and the two main types of word ambiguity.
- Building a Knowledge Graph for Job Search Using BERT - Jun 14, 2021.
A guide on how to create knowledge graphs using NER and Relation Extraction.
- How to Fine-Tune BERT Transformer with spaCy 3 - Jun 7, 2021.
A step-by-step guide on how to create a knowledge graph using NER and Relation Extraction.
- Knowledge Graphs: Connecting Your Data to Solve Real-World Problems in R&D, Business Intelligence and Strategy [Oct 28 Webinar] - Oct 19, 2020.
Learn about the development and application of knowledge graphs and how they are helping knowledge and information professionals to solve real business problems.
- Ontotext Platform 3.0 for Enterprise Knowledge Graphs Released - Dec 18, 2019.
Ontotext Platform 3.0 features significant technology improvements to enable simpler and faster graph navigation, including GraphQL interfaces to make it easier for application developers to access knowledge graphs without tedious development of back-end APIs or complex SPARQL.
- Key Takeaways from KDD 2018: a Deconfounder, Machine Learning at Pinterest, Knowledge Graph - Sep 11, 2018.
Highlights and key takeaways from KDD 2018, 24th ACM SIGKDD conference on Data Science and Data Mining: including what is a deconfounder, how Pinterest approaches Machine Learning, Knowledge Graph for Products, and Differential Privacy.
- Populating a GRAKN.AI Knowledge Graph with the World - Jul 20, 2017.
This updated article describes how to move SQL data into a GRAKN.AI knowledge graph.
- LinkedIn Knowledge Graph – KDnuggets Interview - Oct 18, 2016.
We interview LinkedIn about their recently published LinkedIn Knowledge Graph which connects their many millions of members, jobs, companies, and more.
- Public Knowledge Graph – small guys unite - Jan 21, 2016.
Currently, only global corporations like Google or Facebook can maintain a vast knowledge graph about the world. Little companies which rely on knowing world context need to unite to create a Public Knowledge Graph, or they will fall further behind the big guys.
- Exclusive: Interview with Sriram Sankar – LinkedIn Economic Graph - Apr 2, 2014.
KDnuggets talks with Sriram Sankar, Principal Staff Engineer at LinkedIn about LinkedIn’s “Economic Graph”, Entity-Oriented Search, and the biggest challenges towards delivering relevant, personalized search results.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 31 – Feb 2: Free books on statistical learning; Intro: Machine Learning and Apache Mahout - Feb 3, 2014.
3 Free books on statistical learning; Machine Learning and Apache Mahout : very good Introduction; 16 Top #BigData Analytics Platforms; Knowledge Graph, Google giant database of all the facts in the world