- Knowledge Graph Forum: Technology Ecosystem and Business Applications - Oct 18, 2021.
Ontotext is thrilled to invite you to the Ontotext & partners virtual Knowledge Graph Forum, Oct 26 & 27, 2021. This event is shaped by Ontotext’s vision that knowledge graphs serve as a hub for data, metadata and content. 35+ speakers from around the globe will share their experiences through real-life cases and platforms demonstrations. Save your spot now.
- GraphDB for DevOps, Semantic Technology Proof-of-Concept – Online Training - May 1, 2018.
Advance your career and business with live online training: GraphDB for DevOps, Designing Semantic Technology Proof-of-Concept - special KDnuggets Offers.
- GraphDB for DevOps – Live Online training from Ontotext - Jan 25, 2018.
This live online training is geared towards one single goal – to prepare developers and operations specialists who need to interact with GraphDB in their daily routine. For a limited time get 20% Early Bird discount.
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept, starting Nov 30 - Nov 20, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Preparation starts Nov 30 and live class is Dec 7.
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept - Oct 3, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Sign up by Oct 5 to save.
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept - Jun 2, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Sign up by June 12 to save.
- Does More Data Make Your System Smarter? Ontotext Webinars, June 23, July 7 - Jun 20, 2016.
Jun 23 webinar shows how pouring more data to your system can actually make it smarter. July webinar shows how to quickly prototype with Ontotext Dynamic Semantic Publishing platform on AWS, using your own content.
- Data Mining Panama Papers & Graph Analytics – Two Upcoming Webinars - May 16, 2016.
Ontotext offers a pair of free live webinars: Diving in Panama Papers and Open Data to Discover Emerging News, and GraphDB Fundamentals: Transforming your Graph Analytics with GraphDB. Reserve your spot today.
- Welcome to the New GraphDB 7 from Ontotext - Apr 18, 2016.
We are proud to introduce our GraphDB 7.0, the newest generation of semantic graph databases - it makes Powerful for Big Data Analytics a lot easier. Learn more at Apr 21 and Apr 28 webinars.
- Open Data with GraphDB & GraphDB Fundamentals – Upcoming Ontotext Webinars - Mar 17, 2016.
Get guidance through the gigantic sea of freely available Open Data and learn how it can empower you analysis (Mar 24) and learn how to use GraphDB to full potential and meet your analytics goals (Apr 7). Meet Ontotext in April in London or San Diego.
- GraphDB Webinars from Ontotext: Data Visualization, Graph Analytics - Jan 25, 2016.
Two upcoming webinars show how to use the powerful GraphDB from Ontotext: Powerful Searches and Data Visualization in Graph Database (Jan 28) and Transforming your Graph Analytics with GraphDB (Feb 4). Check also GraphDB free version.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Oct 27 and beyond - Oct 26, 2015.
Amazon QuickSight, Textual Healing, What's new in Statistica 13, Real-time Hadoop and IoT, Ad Hoc Visual Discovery, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 29 and beyond - Sep 28, 2015.
Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science - Sep 29 and beyond, The Future of Data Warehousing, Secrets of Successful Analytics Leaders, and more.
- Ontotext: RDF Graph Databases in the Cloud, June 11 Webinar - Jun 9, 2015.
Ontotext webinar will provide an in-depth look at the graph database-as-a-service (DBaaS) available on the Ontotext S4 platform. Space is limited - register now.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 9 and beyond - Jun 9, 2015.
Improve Customer Experience Management with Text Analytics, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Why and When to Embed Business Intelligence, On-Demand RDF Graph Databases in the Cloud, By Ontotext, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 26 and beyond - May 25, 2015.
The Data Lake Debate, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, Turning Machine Data Into Intelligent Action, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Using electronic health records for better care, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 12 and beyond - May 11, 2015.
Smart Apps With Deep Learning APIs, Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, Demystify Data Flows, 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, and more.
- Ontotext: Creating Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, May 14 - May 8, 2015.
Life sciences and healthcare organizations sit on mountains of structured and unstructured information. This webinar shows how semantic technology and text analytics help get value from this information, with a focus on Data Modeling, Data Mining, and Data Fusion.
- Text Analytics 2015 – Technology and Market Overview - Mar 30, 2015.
A leading analyst and expert on text analytics gives an overview of the past year and looks ahead on text analytics technology and market developments.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 24 and beyond - Mar 24, 2015.
Addressing the Challenges of Data Variety, Semantic Publishing, How to scale faster with NoSQL, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Disrupting Traditional Analyst Workflows, and more.
- Ontotext Introduces the S4 Developer Challenge - Mar 17, 2015.
The challenge will award a cash prize to developers that write the most interesting demo, application or show case utilizing the S4 capabilities for text analytics, linked data and knowledge graphs. Submissions due Mar 31.
- Ontotext Webinar: Semantic Publishing, Enhancing Content and Engagement, Mar 26 - Mar 17, 2015.
Ontotext will show how news and media publishers can use semantic publishing technology to more efficiently generate content while increasing audience engagement through personalization and recommendations.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 24 and beyond - Feb 23, 2015.
Winning with Big Data Analytics, a Roadmap for Data-Driven Culture, Data Science for Workforce Optimization, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud, Performance and Scale Options for R with Hadoop, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 17 and beyond - Feb 16, 2015.
Pivotal Update, Moving Targets, Secure Because Math, Data Driven: Creating a Data Culture, Maximize the effectiveness of your text analytics initiatives, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud.
- Ontotext: Integrated Text Mining and Triplestores, a form of graph database - Feb 12, 2015.
Learn about 2 hot trends: RDF triplestores, a form of graph database, and the use of text mining to extract meaning from Big Data, and how Ontotext enables both. Free eval, Feb 26 webinar, and more.
- GraphDB, a powerful graph database, 3 versions and KDnuggets offer - Oct 14, 2014.
GraphDB blends text mining, powerful SPARQL queries, semantic annotation and semantic search into a powerful database that infers new meaning at scale. Free GraphDB Lite and special KDnuggets offer for GraphDB Standard and Enterprise.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 16 and beyond - Sep 16, 2014.
NASA Earth Science, Modern Regression Analysis, Strata + Hadoop NYC preview, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Data Science with R, Not All Graph Databases Are Created Equal, and more.
- Ontotext text mining, semantic search, and graph database - Sep 2, 2014.
Ontotext blends text mining, semantic annotation and semantic search with a graph database that infers new meaning at scale, helping organizations find meaning in large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- Ontotext USA: Director of Solutions Architecture - Jul 24, 2014.
Ontotext provides a complete set of semantic technologies allowing organizations to extract meaning from unstructured data. The Director will lead our efforts to acquire new customers and support existing ones in North America.