- Knowledge Graph Forum: Technology Ecosystem and Business Applications - Oct 18, 2021.
Ontotext is thrilled to invite you to the Ontotext & partners virtual Knowledge Graph Forum, Oct 26 & 27, 2021. This event is shaped by Ontotext’s vision that knowledge graphs serve as a hub for data, metadata and content. 35+ speakers from around the globe will share their experiences through real-life cases and platforms demonstrations. Save your spot now.
Graph Databases, Knowledge Graph, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis
- Deep Learning for the Masses (… and The Semantic Layer) - Nov 30, 2018.
Deep learning is everywhere right now, in your watch, in your television, your phone, and in someway the platform you are using to read this article. Here I’ll talk about how can you start changing your business using Deep Learning in a very simple way. But first, you need to know about the Semantic Layer.
Pages: 1 2
AI, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Semantic Analysis
- Semantic Interoperability: Are you training your AI by mixing data sources that look the same but aren’t? - Oct 9, 2018.
Semantic interoperability is a challenge in AI systems, especially since data has become increasingly more complex. The other issue is that semantic interoperability may be compromised when people use the same system differently.
AI, Datasets, Healthcare, Semantic Analysis
- How To Create Natural Language Semantic Search For Arbitrary Objects With Deep Learning - Jun 13, 2018.
An end-to-end example of how to build a system that can search objects semantically.
Pages: 1 2
Deep Learning, GitHub, Neural Networks, NLP, Semantic Analysis
- GraphDB for DevOps, Semantic Technology Proof-of-Concept – Online Training - May 1, 2018.
Advance your career and business with live online training: GraphDB for DevOps, Designing Semantic Technology Proof-of-Concept - special KDnuggets Offers.
GraphDB, Ontotext, Proof-of-concept, Semantic Analysis, Training
- Semantic Segmentation Models for Autonomous Vehicles - Mar 29, 2018.
State-of-the-art Semantic Segmentation models need to be tuned for efficient memory consumption and fps output to be used in time-sensitive domains like autonomous vehicles.
Deep Learning, Self-Driving Car, Semantic Analysis
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept, starting Nov 30 - Nov 20, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Preparation starts Nov 30 and live class is Dec 7.
Graph Databases, GraphDB, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis
- Webinar: Taking Semantic Search to Full Text, Nov 7 - Oct 31, 2017.
Learn about content challenges of R&D teams in the life sciences, the benefits of semantic enrichment, and a solution that reduces overhead and adds value to information discovery and innovation initiatives.
Copyright Clearance Center, Life Science, Medical research, Semantic Analysis, Text Mining
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept - Oct 3, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Sign up by Oct 5 to save.
Graph Databases, GraphDB, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept - Jun 2, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Sign up by June 12 to save.
GraphDB, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis
- Interview: Thanigai Vellore, Art.com on Delivering Contextually Relevant Search Experience - Jul 23, 2015.
We discuss the role of Analytics at Art.com, the polyglot data architecture at Art.com, the use cases for Hadoop, vendor selection, supporting semantic search and experience with Avro.
Architecture, Art.com, Avro, Hadoop, HBase, Interview, Semantic Analysis, Solr, Thanigai Vellore
- Ontotext: Creating Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, May 14 - May 8, 2015.
Life sciences and healthcare organizations sit on mountains of structured and unstructured information. This webinar shows how semantic technology and text analytics help get value from this information, with a focus on Data Modeling, Data Mining, and Data Fusion.
Healthcare, Life Science, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis, Unstructured data
- Ontotext Webinar: Semantic Publishing, Enhancing Content and Engagement, Mar 26 - Mar 17, 2015.
Ontotext will show how news and media publishers can use semantic publishing technology to more efficiently generate content while increasing audience engagement through personalization and recommendations.
Ontotext, Personalization, Recommendations, Semantic Analysis
- BioASQ challenge on large-scale biomedical semantic indexing and question answering - Jan 23, 2015.
The BioASQ challenge has 2 tasks: large-scale biomedical semantic indexing (join in February) and biomedical semantic QA (join in March-April).
BioASQ, Biomedical, Challenge, Question answering, Semantic Analysis
- Interview: Amit Sheth, Kno.e.sis on Deriving Actionable Insights from Social Data - Jan 15, 2015.
We discuss Twitris—a tool for collective social intelligence, challenges in using social data to get actionable insights during emergency situations, managing Data Variety, and entrepreneurship.
Amit Sheth, Entrepreneur, Insights, Interview, Kno.e.sis, Semantic Analysis, Sensors, Social Media Analytics
- Interview: Amit Sheth, Kno.e.sis on Deriving Value from Big Data through Smart Data - Jan 14, 2015.
We discuss the definition of Smart Data, how to derive Smart Data from Big Data, maturity assessment for Smart Data pursuit, computing for human experience and Kno.e.sis.
Amit Sheth, ecosystem, Health, Innovation, Interview, Kno.e.sis, Research, Semantic Analysis, Smart Data, Value Proposition
- GraphDB, a powerful graph database, 3 versions and KDnuggets offer - Oct 14, 2014.
GraphDB blends text mining, powerful SPARQL queries, semantic annotation and semantic search into a powerful database that infers new meaning at scale. Free GraphDB Lite and special KDnuggets offer for GraphDB Standard and Enterprise.
Graph Databases, GraphDB, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, SPARQL, Triplestore
- ADW, free software to measure semantic similarity - Oct 13, 2014.
ADW is a software for measuring semantic similarity of arbitrary pairs of lexical items, from word senses to texts, based on "Align, Disambiguate, and Walk", a WordNet-based state-of-the-art semantic similarity approach. Get it on github.
Natural Language Processing, Semantic Analysis, Similarity, WordNet
- Big Data Is Not Big Context - Oct 12, 2014.
Learn about common misconceptions when approaching big data problems, and how the ambiguity of human language requires more sophisticated techniques for more accurate understanding.
Big Data, Context, Natural Language Processing, Semantic Analysis
- Data science shows surveys may assess language more than attitudes - Oct 5, 2014.
Breakthrough research shows that current data science approaches may not just supplant traditional surveys (as seen through the Facebook experiments), but also suggests that the last 70 years of foundations for survey science require re-examination.
Data Science, language, PLOS, Semantic Analysis, Surveys
- Ontotext text mining, semantic search, and graph database - Sep 2, 2014.
Ontotext blends text mining, semantic annotation and semantic search with a graph database that infers new meaning at scale, helping organizations find meaning in large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
Atanas Kiryakov, Graph Databases, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, Text Mining, Tony Agresta
- ASE International Conference on Big Data Science 2014: Day 3 Highlights - Aug 5, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Data Science leaders from UC Davis, UT Dallas, Northrop Grumman Corp and NIST on day 3 of ASE Conference on Big Data Science 2014 held in Stanford University.
Analytics, Conference, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Semantic Analysis, Social Media, Stanford, Twitter
- Ontotext USA: Director of Solutions Architecture - Jul 24, 2014.
Ontotext provides a complete set of semantic technologies allowing organizations to extract meaning from unstructured data. The Director will lead our efforts to acquire new customers and support existing ones in North America.
Director, New York-NY, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, Unstructured data
- Sentiment Analysis Innovation Summit 2014: Day 2 Highlights - May 15, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by opinion mining experts from Fujitsu, FindiLike and Stanford University on Day 2 of Sentiment Analysis Innovation Summit 2014 in San Francisco.
Deep Learning, Innovation, San Francisco-CA, Semantic Analysis, Sentiment Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis Innovation Summit 2014: Day 1 Highlights - May 14, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by opinion mining experts from Twitter, eBay and Samsung on Day 1 of Sentiment Analysis Innovation Summit 2014 in San Francisco.
Innovation, Machine Learning, San Francisco-CA, Semantic Analysis, Sentiment Analysis