- Graphs Are The Next Frontier In Data Science - Oct 18, 2018.
GraphConnect 2018, Neo4j’s bi-annual conference, was held in New York City in mid-September. Read about what happened, and why graphs are the next big thing in data science.
- 7 Steps to Understanding NoSQL Databases - Jul 27, 2016.
Are you a newcomer to NoSQL, interested in gaining a real understanding of the technologies and architectures it includes? This post is for you.
- Top NoSQL Database Engines - Jun 10, 2016.
An overview of the top 5 NoSQL database engines in use today, including examples of key-value, column-oriented, graph, and document paradigms.
- Do more with Python: Creating a graph application with Python, Neo4j, Gephi, and Linkurious - Oct 14, 2015.
Here is how to build a neat app with graph visualization of Python and related topics from Packt and StackOverflow, combining Gephi, Linkurious, and Neo4j.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Linkurious Enterprise democratizes graph visualization - Apr 20, 2015.
Linkurious announces the launch of Linkurious Enterprise, the first data visualization platform for graph databases.
- Associations and Text Mining of World Events - Sep 30, 2014.
Applying frequent itemset analysis to text may seem daunting, but parallel hardware and two insights open the door to theme extraction.
- Linkurious: Explore and Visualize Graph Data - Jan 22, 2014.
Linkurious is designed to handle big data and be easy to use; it is focused on local exploration - search any information within a graph and start exploring the connections from this point.