- MongoDB in the Cloud: Three Solutions for 2021 - Mar 26, 2021.
An overview of pricing and compatibility for MongoDB Atlas, AWS DocumentDB, Azure Cosmos DB.
- Mongo DB Basics - Jun 5, 2019.
Mongo DB is a document oriented NO SQL database unlike HBASE which has a wide column store. The advantage of Document oriented over relation type is the columns can be changed as an when required for each case as opposed to the same column name for all the rows.
- 7 Steps to Understanding NoSQL Databases - Jul 27, 2016.
Are you a newcomer to NoSQL, interested in gaining a real understanding of the technologies and architectures it includes? This post is for you.
- Top NoSQL Database Engines - Jun 10, 2016.
An overview of the top 5 NoSQL database engines in use today, including examples of key-value, column-oriented, graph, and document paradigms.
- Open Source Enabled Interactive Analytics: An Overview - Jun 26, 2015.
Explaining the aspects of creating an interactive data driven dashboard using open source technologies i.e. MongoDB, D3.Js, DC.JS and Node JS.
- April 2015 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - May 8, 2015.
Apr 2015 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: Microsoft + RevolutionR, Most-Funded Startups, VC says boom not bubble - look at valuations, and more.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Austin: Day 1 Highlights - Apr 22, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data and Analytics leaders/consultants on day 1 of Big Data Bootcamp 2015 in Austin.
- Big Data Developer Conference, Santa Clara: Day 1 Highlights - Apr 1, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations/tutorials by Data Science leaders from ElephantScale, SciSpike, Twitter and Informatica on day 1 of Big Data Developer Conference, Santa Clara
Pages: 1 2
- January 2015 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Feb 17, 2015.
January acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: Microsoft buys Revolution Analytics, Why dunnhumby is worth billions, GraphLab renames to Dato, raises $18M, MongoDB raised $80M, and more.
- 16 NoSQL, NewSQL Databases To Watch - Dec 15, 2014.
NoSQL and NewSQL databases have become much more important with the proliferation of big, mobile, and networked data, and these sixteen database solutions are some of the biggest up-and-comers.
- Open Source Big Data Analytics Platform - Dec 14, 2014.
Download IKANOW open source analytics platform for FREE and start analyzing structured and unstructured data sources. Great for cyber, social, and crisis use cases.
- SlamData Open Source Analytics Tool for MongoDB - Dec 4, 2014.
SlamData is an open source SQL-based tool designed to make accessing data in MongoDB easy for developers and non-developers alike with the goal of making application intelligence easier.
- MongoHQ becomes Compose, combines ElasticSearch and MongoDB - Aug 6, 2014.
Database-as-a-service provider MongoHQ offers both MongoDB and ElasticSearch as a service through its platform, renames itself to Compose.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – July 8 and beyond - Jul 8, 2014.
Machine Learning w. SAS and Hadoop, Data Lakes, Quality First, MongoDB, Text Mining, Driving business value with text analytics, Graph Analytics on Hadoop, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 30 and beyond - Jun 30, 2014.
CAP Theorem (key Big Data idea), Analytics and Machine Learning, SAS and Hadoop, MongoDB, Data Lakes, Data Visualization, and more.
- Interview: Prateek Jain, Director of Engineering, eHarmony on Fast Search and Sharding - May 14, 2014.
We discuss Big Data architecture, fast multi-attribute searches, database sharding and scaling challenges at eHarmony.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 4-6: Apache Spark – a Fast #BigData Analytics Engine; Facebook #DataScience tools - Apr 7, 2014.
Apache Spark - a Fast #BigData Analytics Engine - very good, detailed overview! Facebook #DataScience team releases open-source tools; Top #BigData start-ups by employee satisfaction; My answer to "Which will be better for career prospects in Machine Learning".