- Top AI Resources – Directory for Remote Learning - Mar 24, 2020.
Whether you are just learning Data Science, a current professional, or just interested, it's crucial to keep the mind stimulated and stay current. With conferences, schools, and travel largely canceled because of #coronavirus, these remote resources will help you stay engaged.
- Live Webinar: Learn how to build better machine learning pipelines - Jan 6, 2020.
In this webinar, Jan 15 @ 12PM EST, we'll offer solutions to the common challenges data scientists and data engineers face when building a machine learning pipeline. Register now to attend live or to watch a recording afterwards.
- Webinar: Natural Language Processing for Digital Transformation of Unstructured Text - Dec 6, 2019.
Learn how pharma and healthcare organizations are using the power of Natural Language Processing (NLP) to transform unstructured text into actionable structured data.
- Building an Effective Data Science Project Portfolio: A Live Webinar by Metis | May 15 | 1pm ET - May 7, 2019.
This workshop is designed for business leaders, data science managers, and decision makers who want to ensure the effectiveness of the AI and data science capabilities they are building.
- Watch the Best of Open Data Science Talks of 2017 for Free - Dec 13, 2017.
Here is a selection of some of the highest rated ODSC talks of 2017 as voted by our attendees. Also check out our series of bi-weekly data science and AI webinars. Attend ODSC East 2018 in person and save 70% with code KDNUGGETS!
- DataScience.com and RStudio Have Partnered to Seamlessly Integrate RStudio Suite into the DataScience.com Platform - Jun 9, 2017.
With the RStudio integration, DataScience.com customers are able to write and run code in RStudio while benefitting from additional features of the platform: on-demand infrastructure, pre-configured environments, secret management, and more.
- Webinar, Jun 24: Bring Open Data Science Into Excel with Anaconda Fusion - Jun 16, 2016.
On June 24th, find out how to use Anaconda Fusion, part of the Anaconda Platform, to bring the power of Open Data Science into Excel. Reserve your spot now!
- Data Mining Panama Papers & Graph Analytics – Two Upcoming Webinars - May 16, 2016.
Ontotext offers a pair of free live webinars: Diving in Panama Papers and Open Data to Discover Emerging News, and GraphDB Fundamentals: Transforming your Graph Analytics with GraphDB. Reserve your spot today.
- Webinar: High Performance Hadoop With Python, May 5th - Apr 28, 2016.
On May 5th, Dr. Kristopher Overholt and Dr. Matthew Rocklin of Continuum Analytics will present a webinar on High Performance Hadoop with Python. Reserve your spot today!
- Interconnecting World Open Data Portals, Mar 8 Webinar - Feb 24, 2016.
Join OpenDataSoft for a web conference to contribute to building the next evolution of the List of 1600 Open Data portals worldwide, dubbed Open Data Inception by its creators.
- FlyElephant scientific computing platform – new features, promotions, webinars - Jan 19, 2016.
FlyElephant wishes you a Happy New Year. We started this year with an expansion of our platform, new webinars, and the formation of a community around the platform.
- Webinar: Driving business value with text analytics - Jul 8, 2014.
Learn from Toyota and Nordstrom experts who successfully used text analytics to really understand their customers behavior, make more accurate data-driven strategic decisions, and get ROI on marketing.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [June 11] - Jun 4, 2014.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is June 11.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Apr 17] - Apr 15, 2014.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Apr 17.
- Webinar: Best Decision Trees just got better with Angoss KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0, Apr 3 - Mar 14, 2014.
New KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0 makes your modeling faster with automated workflow for building, refreshing, and reusing workflows - all with the click of a button. Learn more on Apr 3.
- 6 things to focus on in 2014 analytics strategy - Mar 13, 2014.
The analytics experts from 3 major companies share 6 insights on how to best use analytics to get ahead.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Dec 18] - Dec 21, 2013.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Dec 18.
- Webinar: Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(tm) Preview, Jan 23 - Dec 21, 2013.
Webinar: Introducing Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(TM) - accelerate scorecard development by 50%+ with automated workflow and Weight of Evidence optimizer.