- Best Coronavirus Projections, Predictions, Dashboards and Data Resources - May 6, 2020.
Check out this curated collection of coronavirus-related projections, dashboards, visualizations, and data that we have encountered on the internet.
- Top AI Resources – Directory for Remote Learning - Mar 24, 2020.
Whether you are just learning Data Science, a current professional, or just interested, it's crucial to keep the mind stimulated and stay current. With conferences, schools, and travel largely canceled because of #coronavirus, these remote resources will help you stay engaged.
- How to land a Data Scientist job at your dream company - Jan 31, 2020.
Job hunting for anyone just starting out as a data scientist can require grit, passion, and perseverance before finding the best opportunity. Follow this career search journey to learn what it took -- and the learning resources used -- to land the dream job.
- A comprehensive list of Machine Learning Resources: Open Courses, Textbooks, Tutorials, Cheat Sheets and more - Dec 7, 2018.
A thorough collection of useful resources covering statistics, classic machine learning, deep learning, probability, reinforcement learning, and more.
- 5 Resources to Inspire Your Next Data Science Project - Sep 4, 2018.
In this post, my intention is provide some useful tips and resources to springboard you into your next data science project.
- Best (and Free!!) Resources to Understand Nuts and Bolts of Deep Learning - Jul 19, 2018.
This blog is however not addressing the absolute beginner. Once you have a bit of intuition about how Deep Learning algorithms work, you might want to understand how things work below the hood.
- Resources For Women In Data Science and Machine Learning - Jun 4, 2018.
A comprehensive list of resources for Women in Data Science and Machine Learning, including a list of useful tech groups and published lists for finding Women speakers.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 23-29: The Entire #Python Language in a Single Image ; Great list of Data Science, Machine Learning, AI Resources - Nov 30, 2016.
The Entire #Python Language in a Single Image; Cartoon: Thanksgiving, #BigData, and Turkey #DataScience; 50% of Data Scientists have under 10 GB databases, not #BigData; Machine Learning Algorithms: A Concise Technical Overview
- Weekend Reading List: Free eBooks and Other Online Resources - Apr 16, 2016.
Do you have free time for reading this weekend? Here are a few new (or refreshed) selections of varying length for your leisure, along with a pair of papers, one cutting edge, and one classic.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n11, Mar 30: R Learning Path in 7 Steps; Top 10 Data Science Resources; HPE Haven OnDemand vs Azure - Mar 30, 2016.
R Learning Path: From beginner to expert in R in 7 steps; Top 10 Data Science Resources on Github; Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work; HPE Haven OnDemand and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning: Power Tools for Developers and Data Scientists
- Interview: Anthony Bak, Ayasdi on How to Get Started on Topology - Jan 30, 2015.
We discuss the best resources to learn Topology, career motivation, important qualities sought in data scientists and more.
- Interview: Arno Candel, H20.ai on How to Quick Start Deep Learning with H2O - Jan 21, 2015.
We discuss H2O use cases, resources to start using H2O for Deep Learning, evolution of High Performance Computing (HPC) and the future of HPC.