- Data Science Tools Illustrated Study Guides - Aug 25, 2020.
These data science tools illustrated guides are broken up into four distinct categories: data retrieval, data manipulation, data visualization, and engineering tips. Both online and PDF versions of these guides are available.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 13-19: Linear algebra and optimization and machine learning: A textbook - May 21, 2020.
Also: Everything you need to become a self-taught #MachineLearning Engineer ; SQL Cheat Sheet (2020) - a useful cheat sheet that documents some of the more commonly used elements of SQL;
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 15-21: My Pandas Cheat Sheet; 5 Key Reasons Why Data Scientists Are Quitting their Jobs - Jan 22, 2020.
5 Key Reasons Why Data Scientists Are Quitting their Jobs; My Pandas Cheat Sheet; Google Colab: Jupyter Lab on steroids (perfect for Deep Learning); Top 5 Must-have Data Science Skills.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 13-19: A whole lot of Data Science Cheatsheets - Nov 21, 2019.
Also: Bring the scientific rigor of reproducibility to your Data Science projects; Neutrinos Lead to Unexpected Discovery in Basic Math ; The media gets really excited about AI. Maybe a bit too excited
- The Last SQL Guide for Data Analysis You’ll Ever Need - Oct 4, 2019.
This is it: the last SQL guide for data analysis you'll ever need! OK, maybe it’s actually the first. But it’ll give you a solid head start.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n29, Aug 7: What 70% of Data Science Learners Do Wrong; Pytorch Cheat Sheet for Beginners - Aug 7, 2019.
This week on KDnuggets: What 70% of Data Science Learners Do Wrong; Pytorch Cheat Sheet for Beginners and Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree; How a simple mix of object-oriented programming can sharpen your deep learning prototype; Can we trust AutoML to go on full autopilot?; Ten more random useful things in R you may not know about; 25 Tricks for Pandas; and much more!
- Pytorch Cheat Sheet for Beginners and Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree - Aug 2, 2019.
This cheatsheet should be easier to digest than the official documentation and should be a transitional tool to get students and beginners to get started reading documentations soon.
- Top KDnuggets Tweets, Jun 5 – 11: A New Extension to Organize your Code on Jupyter Notebooks; Data Science Cheat Sheet - Jun 12, 2019.
Also: Cognitive Biases are Making Sure You Aren’t So Smart; 3 Machine Learning Books that Helped me Level Up as a Data Scientist; Mastering Intermediate Machine Learning with Python
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 27 – Apr 02: Here is a great explanation of what is a scalar, vector, matrix, tensor - Apr 3, 2019.
Here is a great explanation of what is a scalar, vector, matrix, tensor; Machine Learning and Data Science Cheat Sheets; Papers with Code: A Fantastic GitHub Resource for Machine Learning.
- Intuitive Visualization of Outlier Detection Methods - Feb 5, 2019.
Check out this visualization for outlier detection methods, and the Python project from which it comes, a toolkit for easily implementing outlier detection methods on your own.
- A comprehensive list of Machine Learning Resources: Open Courses, Textbooks, Tutorials, Cheat Sheets and more - Dec 7, 2018.
A thorough collection of useful resources covering statistics, classic machine learning, deep learning, probability, reinforcement learning, and more.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n46, Dec 5: AI, Data Science, Analytics 2018 Main Developments, 2019 Key Trends; Deep Learning Cheat Sheets - Dec 5, 2018.
Also: Best Machine Learning languages, Data Visualization Tools, DL Frameworks, and Big Data Tools; How to Build a Machine Learning Team When You Are Not Google or Facebook; A Complete Guide to Choosing the Best Machine Learning Course; Handling Imbalanced Datasets in Deep Learning
- Deep Learning Cheat Sheets - Nov 28, 2018.
Check out this collection of high-quality deep learning cheat sheets, filled with valuable, concise information on a variety of neural network-related topics.
- Deep Learning Performance Cheat Sheet - Nov 8, 2018.
We outline a variety of simple and complex tricks that can help you boost your deep learning models accuracy, from basic optimization, to open source labeling software.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 17-23: Machine Learning Cheat Sheets - Oct 24, 2018.
Also 5 "Clean Code" Tips That Will Dramatically Improve Your Productivity; Data Science Cheat Sheet.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 12-18: Machine Learning Cheat Sheets - Sep 19, 2018.
Also: You Aren't So Smart: Cognitive Biases are Making Sure of It; 6 Books Every Data Scientist Should Keep Nearby.
- Top /r/MachineLearning posts, August 2018: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents for sharing enormous datasets - Sep 15, 2018.
A range of interesting posts from the /r/MachineLearning Reddit group for the month of August, including: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents; Getting Alexa to respond to sign language using TensorFlow; PyCharm IDE.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 5-11: 10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science - Sep 12, 2018.
Also: Data Science Cheat Sheet; Machine Learning Cheat Sheets; Journey to Machine Learning - 100 Days of ML Code.
- Machine Learning Cheat Sheets - Sep 11, 2018.
Check out this collection of machine learning concept cheat sheets based on Stanord CS 229 material, including supervised and unsupervised learning, neural networks, tips & tricks, probability & stats, and algebra & calculus.
- Data Science Cheat Sheet - Sep 6, 2018.
Check out this new data science cheat sheet, a relatively broad undertaking at a novice depth of understanding, which concisely packs a wide array of diverse data science goodness into a 9 page treatment.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n32, Aug 29: Data Visualization Cheat Sheet; Auto-Keras, or Deep Learning Model in 4 Lines of Code - Aug 29, 2018.
KDnuggets News took a break last week, so this issue is doubly full of Data Science goodness. Check Data Visualization Cheat Sheet, see how to do Deep Learning in just 4 lines, learn about Emotion and Sentiment analysis, check 16 other interesting tutorials, and may be you know someone who can fill any of 16 jobs below.
- Data Visualization Cheat Sheet - Aug 24, 2018.
Core principles for successful data visualization, including tips on how to reduce clutter, preattentive processing and how to integrate text within the graph.
- Docker Cheat Sheet - Aug 21, 2018.
This comprehensive cheat sheet will assist Docker users, experienced and new, in getting containers up-and-running quickly. We list commands that will allow users to install, build, ship and run Docker containers.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n26, Jul 11: 5 Favorite Free Visualization Tools; SQL Cheat Sheet; Top 20 Python Libraries for Data Science - Jul 11, 2018.
Also Introduction to Apache Spark; fast.ai Machine Learning Course Notes; Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- SQL Cheat Sheet - Jul 2, 2018.
A good programmer or software developer should have a basic knowledge of SQL queries in order to be able retrieve data from a database. This cheat sheet can help you get started in your learning, or provide a useful resource for those working with SQL.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n17, Apr 25: Python Regular Expressions Cheat Sheet; Deep Learning With Apache Spark; Building a Question Answering Model - Apr 25, 2018.
Also: Derivation of Convolutional Neural Network from Fully Connected Network Step-By-Step; Presto for Data Scientists - SQL on anything; Why Deep Learning is perfect for NLP (Natural Language Processing); Top 16 Open Source Deep Learning Libraries and Platforms
- Python Regular Expressions Cheat Sheet - Apr 19, 2018.
The tough thing about learning data is remembering all the syntax. While at Dataquest we advocate getting used to consulting the Python documentation, sometimes it's nice to have a handy reference, so we've put together this cheat sheet to help you out!
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 11-17: A Beginners Guide to #DeepLearning - Oct 18, 2017.
Also Collecting #DataScience Cheat Sheets; Luminoth: Open source toolkit for #ComputerVision.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n38, Oct 4: What Blockchains Mean to Big Data; Keras Deep Learning Cheat Sheet; Machine Learning in Finance - Oct 4, 2017.
Also: XGBoost, a Top Machine Learning Method on Kaggle, Explained; How to win Kaggle competition based on NLP task, if you are not an NLP expert; Fundamental Breakthrough in 2 Decade Old Algorithm Redefines Big Data Benchmarks
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 20-26: 30 Essential #DataScience, #MachineLearning & #DeepLearning Cheat Sheets - Sep 27, 2017.
Also: Older news, but still inspiring: #Harvard Thinks It Found the Next #Einstein; Putting #MachineLearning in Production - how to guide.
- Keras Cheat Sheet: Deep Learning in Python - Sep 27, 2017.
Keras is a Python deep learning library for Theano and TensorFlow. The package is easy to use and powerful, as it provides users with a high-level neural networks API to develop and evaluate deep learning models.
Pages: 1 2
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n37, Sep 27: Essential Data Science & Machine Learning Cheat Sheets; 5 Machine Learning Projects to Check Out Now! - Sep 27, 2017.
30 Essential Data Science, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Cheat Sheets; 5 Machine Learning Projects You Can No Longer Overlook - Episode VI; Putting Machine Learning in Production; 5 Ways to Get Started with Reinforcement Learning; Ensemble Learning to Improve Machine Learning Results
- 30 Essential Data Science, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Cheat Sheets - Sep 22, 2017.
This collection of data science cheat sheets is not a cheat sheet dump, but a curated list of reference materials spanning a number of disciplines and tools.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, June: NumPy Gets Funding; ML Cheat Sheets For All; Hot Dog or Not?!? - Jul 3, 2017.
NumPy receives first ever funding, thanks to Moore Foundation; Cheat Sheets for deep learning and machine learning; How HBO’s Silicon Valley built “Not Hotdog” with mobile TensorFlow & Keras; Andrej Karpathy leaves OpenAI for Tesla; Machine, a machine learning IDE
- Which Machine Learning Algorithm Should I Use? - Jun 1, 2017.
A typical question asked by a beginner, when facing a wide variety of machine learning algorithms, is "which algorithm should I use?” The answer to the question varies depending on many factors, including the size, quality, and nature of data, the available computational time, and more.
- Bokeh Cheat Sheet: Data Visualization in Python - Mar 3, 2017.
Bokeh is the Python data visualization library that enables high-performance visual presentation of large datasets in modern web browsers. The package is flexible and offers lots of possibilities to visualize your data in a compelling way, but can be overwhelming.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n04, Feb 1: Data Science and Python Wrangling: Pandas Cheat Sheet; Great Collection of Machine Learning Algorithms - Feb 1, 2017.
Also Great Collection of Minimal and Clean Implementations of Machine Learning Algorithms; Bad Data + Good Models = Bad Results; Data Scientist - best job in America, again.
- Pandas Cheat Sheet: Data Science and Data Wrangling in Python - Jan 27, 2017.
The Pandas library can seem very elaborate and it might be hard to find a single point of entry to the material: with other learning materials focusing on different aspects of this library, you can definitely use a reference sheet to help you get the hang of it.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n45, Dec 21: 50+ Data Science, ML Cheat Sheets; Ethics of Self-Driving Cars? Top experts on Machine Learning Main Events, Key Trends - Dec 21, 2016.
Also New Poll: Can You Live with Ethics of Machine Learning and Self-Driving Cars? Machine Learning, AI Main Events and Key Trends; 5 Basic Types of Data Science Interview Questions.
- 50+ Data Science, Machine Learning Cheat Sheets, updated - Dec 14, 2016.
Gear up to speed and have concepts and commands handy in Data Science, Data Mining, and Machine learning algorithms with these cheat sheets covering R, Python, Django, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Matlab, and Java.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 11-17: Vote: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science projects? - May 18, 2016.
Vote: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science projects? Useful #Cheatsheet: #Python, R #rstats code for #MachineLearning Algorithms; TPOT: A #Python Tool for Automating Data Science; Randomize Acceptance of Borderline Research Papers, save 25 reviewer person-years.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 14-20: The Master #Algorithm: Quest for the Ultimate #Learning #Machine; Most Influential Data Scientists - Jul 21, 2015.
The Master #Algorithm: Quest for the Ultimate #Learning #Machine; Most Influential Data Scientists; 50+ #DataScience and #MachineLearning #CheatSheets; ;R remains primary #Analytics language, but #Python grows faster.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n22, Jul 15: Deep Learning, Empiricism, & Perfect Girl; 50+ Cheat Sheets; R vs Python - Jul 15, 2015.
Deep Learning and the Triumph of Empiricism; 50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets; 3 Ways to Master Uplift Modeling; Can Deep Learning Help you Find the Perfect Girl?
- 50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets - Jul 14, 2015.
Gear up to speed and have Data Science & Data Mining concepts and commands handy with these cheatsheets covering R, Python, Django, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark and Machine learning algorithms.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 30 – Apr 01: Very useful! Data Visualization with ggplot2 CheatSheet - Apr 2, 2015.
Very useful! Data Visualization with ggplot2 Cheat Sheet; Great Data Science resource: Intro to Statistics using Python, Pandas; 14 Best Python Pandas Features; Data Science shows why taxis can never compete.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 19-25: Facebook open sources its Deep Learning tools; Intro to Python and IPython for Data Mining - Jan 26, 2015.
Very useful: Intro to #Python and #IPython for #DataMining; Chart Type #CheatSheet: The Guide to Chart Design; Optimizing optimization algorithms; How to Choose between learning #Python or R? You can't go wrong.
- Year in Review: Top KDnuggets tweets in November - Dec 27, 2014.
P-values, the "gold standards" of statistical validity, are not as reliable; Nate Silver on 3 Keys to Great Information Design; Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy when learning to code; 8 Steps to Becoming a #DataScientist.
- Top KDnuggets tweets last week, Nov 17-23: Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology? - Nov 24, 2014.
Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy when learning to code; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology Ever?; Huge advance by Stanford and Google: #AI software recognizes images, writes captions; 20 Insane Things That Correlate W/ Each Other.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 17-18: Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology Ever? - Nov 19, 2014.
Keep this #Python Cheat Sheet handy when learning to code; Is #BigData The Most Hyped Technology Ever? No (at least not yet); How to become a data scientist in 8 (not so) easy steps;R and Hadoop make Machine Learning Possible for Everyone.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 13-14: Data mining classics: Classifying Shakespearean Drama - Oct 15, 2014.
Also - The Open Source Data Science MS Curriculum: UW/Coursera + Harvard ; Statistical Modeling vs Machine Learning - mapping the terms and concepts; Very useful! Python 2.7 Quick Reference Sheet.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 29-30: Machine learning #cheatsheet; Can you find McDonald faster than a computer? - Oct 1, 2014.
Machine learning #cheatsheet on github; Great list of resources on Cloud Computing, #BigData; Excellent (but scary) demo: Can you find the nearest McDonald faster than a computer? Top 10 presentations about data science / #BigData on SlideShare.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 9-10: Numeric Matrix Manipulation: Cheat Sheet; The First Law of Data Science - Jun 11, 2014.
Also - The First Law of Data Science: Do Umbrellas Cause Rain? ; Tell Your Kids to be Data Scientists - Not Doctors; DLib Library for Machine Learning
- Top stories in May: New Poll – Analytics, Data Mining Software; Data Science Cheat Sheets - Jun 5, 2014.
New Poll: Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science Software Used? Guide to Data Science Cheat Sheets; Big Data Landscape, v 3.0, analyzed; Where to Learn Deep Learning.
- KDnuggets 14:n12, Annual Poll: Software Used? Tamr & Data Curation; Data Science Cheat Sheets - May 21, 2014.
Latest analytics/data mining news, including Features, Software, Opinions and Interviews, News, Webcasts, Courses, Meetings and Reports, Jobs, Publications, Top Tweets, and CFP.
- Top stories for May 11-17 - May 19, 2014.
Guide to Data Science Cheat Sheets; Watch: Basics of Machine Learning; Cartoon: Data Visualization meets 3-D Printer; Social Media and Web Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Highlights.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 12-13: Guide to Data Science Cheat Sheets; How to analyze Facebook Networks using R - May 14, 2014.
Guide to Data Science Cheat Sheets; Clever hack: How to analyze Facebook Networks using R; Very useful - Introduction to #SQL for Data Scientists; Planning a late career shift to Analytics /Data Science? Be prepared.
- Guide to Data Science Cheat Sheets - May 12, 2014.
Selection of the most useful Data Science cheat sheets, covering SQL, Python (including NumPy, SciPy and Pandas), R (including Regression, Time Series, Data Mining), MATLAB, and more.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 30 – May 1: Chart Cheat Sheet: When to use Bar, Stacked, Donut - May 2, 2014.
Useful! Chart Cheat Sheet: When to use Bar, Stacked, Line, Donut, Choropleth; Microsoft Data Scientist; The Deep Dive: SAS vs. R: younger Data Scientists prefer R ; Massachusetts releases Big Data Report 2014.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 21-22 - Apr 23, 2014.
Sweet! Chocolate Consumption strongly correlated to Nobel Prizes; Cheat Sheets for Data Scientists; New Book: Social Media Mining - free PDF download; Elusive Data Scientists Driving High Salaries.