- Top 6 Data Science Programs for Beginners - Nov 20, 2020.
Udacity has the best industry-leading programs in data science. Here are the top six data science courses for beginners to help you get started.
Beginners, Certificate, Data Engineer, Data Science Education, Data Visualization, Online Education, Python, R, SQL, Udacity
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 7-13: Every DataFrame Manipulation, Explained and Visualized Intuitively - Oct 14, 2020.
Also Free Introductory Machine Learning Course From Amazon; A Complete Guide to Learn #DataScience in 100 Days; Top 3 Books for Every #DataEngineer.
Pandas, Top tweets, Udacity
- A Doomed Marriage of Machine Learning and Agile - Nov 28, 2019.
Sebastian Thrun, the founder of Udacity, ruined my machine learning project and wedding.
Agile, Machine Learning, Udacity
- 5 Famous Deep Learning Courses/Schools of 2019 - Sep 24, 2019.
Deep Learning is/has become the hottest skill in Data Science at the moment. There is a plethora of articles, courses, technologies, influencers and resources that we can leverage to gain the Deep Learning skills.
AI, Coursera, Courses, Data Science, Data Science Education, Data Scientist, Deep Learning, edX, Microsoft, MIT, MOOC, Udacity
- Pytorch Cheat Sheet for Beginners and Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree - Aug 2, 2019.
This cheatsheet should be easier to digest than the official documentation and should be a transitional tool to get students and beginners to get started reading documentations soon.
Beginners, Cheat Sheet, Deep Learning, Google Colab, Python, PyTorch, Udacity
- 5 Free Resources for Getting Started with Self-driving Vehicles - Jul 10, 2017.
This is a short list of 5 resources to help newcomers find their bearings when learning about self-driving vehicles, all of which are free. This should be sufficient to learn the basics, and to learn where to look next for further instruction.
Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Self-Driving Car, Udacity
- Every Intro to Data Science Course on the Internet, Ranked - Mar 2, 2017.
For this guide, I spent 10+ hours trying to identify every online intro to data science course offered as of January 2017, extracting key bits of information from their syllabi and reviews, and compiling their ratings.
Coursera, Data Science, MOOC, Online Education, Ranking, Udacity, Udemy
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 22-28: 50 Companies Leading the #AI Revolution; #AI Nanodegree Program Syllabus - Mar 1, 2017.
50 Companies Leading the #AI Revolution; #AI Nanodegree Program Syllabus: Term 1, In Depth; What is a Support Vector Machine, and Why Would I Use it?; 6 Easy Steps to Learn Naive #Bayes Algorithm (with code in #Python).
AI, Bayesian, Online Education, Python, Reinforcement Learning, Top tweets, Udacity
- Top Machine Learning MOOCs and Online Lectures: A Comprehensive Survey - Jul 11, 2016.
This post reviews Machine Learning MOOCs and online lectures for both the novice and expert audience.
Andrew Ng, Coursera, Deep Learning, edX, Machine Learning, MOOC, Nando de Freitas, Tom Mitchell, Udacity
- Udacity Nanodegree Programs: Machine Learning, Data Analyst, and more - Jun 1, 2016.
Develop new skills. Be in demand. Accelerate your career with the credential that fast-tracks you to career success.
Machine Learning, Online Education, Udacity
- Google Launches Deep Learning with TensorFlow MOOC - Jan 26, 2016.
Google and Udacity have partnered for a new self-paced course on deep learning and TensorFlow, starting immediately.
Google, Matthew Mayo, MOOC, TensorFlow, Udacity
- A Look Back on the 1st Three Months of Becoming a Data Scientist - Jan 13, 2016.
A person new to the Data Science field summarizes his surprising findings after a few months on the job.
Apache Spark, Career, Data Science, edX, Python, Skills, Tools, Udacity
- Best Data Science Online Courses - Oct 12, 2015.
The number of online data science courses have exploded in recent years and there courses for any needs. Here is a extensive list of free and paid courses from Coursera, DataCamp, Dataquest, edX, Udacity, Udemy, and other major providers.
Pages: 1 2 3
Brendan Martin, Coursera, Data Science Education, DataCamp, Dataquest, edX, O'Reilly, Online Education, Udacity, Udemy
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 12-13: Machine learning explained in 10 pictures; Tutorial: Using Google BigQuery - Mar 14, 2014.
Machine learning explained in 10 pictures. The most important: Bias vs Variance; A Tutorial example: Using Google BigQuery with R; Visualizing Google Analytics Data With R; Exploratory Data Analysis on Udacity: Investigate, Visualize, and Summarize Data Using R.
Bias, BigQuery, Google, Google Analytics, Machine Learning, R, Udacity, Variance