- Online Certificates/Courses in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning from Top Universities - Sep 16, 2020.
We present the online courses and certificates in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and related topics from the top 20 universities in the world.
- 4 Free Math Courses to do and Level up your Data Science Skills - Jun 22, 2020.
Just as there is no Data Science without data, there's no science in data without mathematics. Strengthening your foundational skills in math will level you up as a data scientist that will enable you to perform with greater expertise.
- Python and R Courses for Data Science - Feb 26, 2020.
Since Python and R are a must for today's data scientists, continuous learning is paramount. Online courses are arguably the best and most flexible way to upskill throughout ones career.
- 10 Best and Free Machine Learning Courses, Online - Dec 26, 2019.
Getting ready to leap into the world of Data Science? Consider these top machine learning courses curated by experts to help you learn and thrive in this exciting field.
- 5 Famous Deep Learning Courses/Schools of 2019 - Sep 24, 2019.
Deep Learning is/has become the hottest skill in Data Science at the moment. There is a plethora of articles, courses, technologies, influencers and resources that we can leverage to gain the Deep Learning skills.
- NLP in Online Courses: an Overview - May 28, 2018.
This article examines several Natural Language Processing (NLP) courses across a variety of online sources and programming languages.
- 15 Minute Guide to Choose Effective Courses for Machine Learning and Data Science - Dec 28, 2017.
Advice for young professionals in non-CS field who wants to learn and contribute to data science/machine learning. Curated from personal experience.
Pages: 1 2
- Data Scientists: What They Do and How to Become One - Aug 29, 2017.
Data science is growing, and will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. Whether you are a student or an expert, here are courses to help further your knowledge of this promising field.
- New Online Data Science Tracks for 2017 - Apr 17, 2017.
In 2017 there are many new and revamped data science tracks that are much more comprehensive for beginners than ever before. The tracks are designed to give you the skills you need to grab a job in data science, and some even have a job guarantee.
Pages: 1 2
- Learning From Data (Introductory Machine Learning) Caltech course starts on edX Sep 18 - Sep 17, 2016.
This introductory Machine Learning course taught by top Caltech professor Abu-Mostafa covers theory, algorithms and applications, with focus on real understanding. Starts Sep 18, 2016 on edX.
- How to Start Learning Deep Learning - Jul 14, 2016.
Want to get started learning deep learning? Sure you do! Check out this great overview, advice, and list of resources.
- Top Machine Learning MOOCs and Online Lectures: A Comprehensive Survey - Jul 11, 2016.
This post reviews Machine Learning MOOCs and online lectures for both the novice and expert audience.
- Hitchhikers Guide to Azure Machine Learning Studio - Jan 15, 2016.
Learn Azure ML Studio through this brief hands-on tutorial. This step-by-step guide will help you get a quick-start and grasp the basics of this Predictive Modeling tool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
- A Look Back on the 1st Three Months of Becoming a Data Scientist - Jan 13, 2016.
A person new to the Data Science field summarizes his surprising findings after a few months on the job.
- Best Data Science Online Courses - Oct 12, 2015.
The number of online data science courses have exploded in recent years and there courses for any needs. Here is a extensive list of free and paid courses from Coursera, DataCamp, Dataquest, edX, Udacity, Udemy, and other major providers.
Pages: 1 2 3
- 15 Mathematics MOOCs for Data Science - Sep 23, 2015.
The essential mathematics necessary for Data Science can be acquired with these 15 MOOCs, with a strong emphasis on applied algebra & statistics.
Pages: 1 2
- Are you trying to acquire Machine Learning Skills? - Sep 16, 2015.
Embarking on a journey through the lands of machine learning? Here are few important lessons like Feature Engineering, Model tuning, Overfitting, Ensembling etc. which you should keep in mind along the way.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 08-14: Dilbert brilliant take on Character; Free edX course: Data Science and Machine Learning - Sep 15, 2015.
Dilbert brilliant take on "Character is how you act when no one is watching"; Free edX Course: #DataScience & #MachineLearning, starts Sep 24; A New Approach for #DeepLearning Training in Unsupervised Learning; New Book: Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 18-24: Machine Learning Certifications, #DataScience Bootcamps; AshleyMadison Data Analysis - Aug 25, 2015.
Ashley Madison Data analysis: 86% male, 30-46 is the trouble zone; Paradoxes of #DataScience examined; AI Market Overview and more visuals; MachineLearning Certifications and Best #DataScience Bootcamps.
- Hotlist of Training resources for Predictive Analytics - Jul 13, 2015.
A hotlist of training resources for Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, R, Python, SAS, and Excel, including MOOCs, blogs, meetups, courses, videos, and more.
- Perfume, computer programming, and Harvard - Oct 8, 2014.
What is the connection between Perfume, computer programming, and Harvard education? Peter Bruce explains.
- Top stories in September: Data Science is mainly a Human Science; Hiring Data Scientists: What to look for? - Oct 7, 2014.
Data Science is mainly a Human Science; Hiring Data Scientists: What to look for?; Most Viewed Machine Learning Talks at Videolectures; Neural Networks and Deep Learning, free online book (draft).
- KDnuggets 14:n25, Data Science is mainly a Human Science; edX Learning from Data - Sep 24, 2014.
KDnuggets Analytics, Big Data, Data mining, and Data Science stories: Data Science is Mainly a Human Science; "Learning From Data" Caltech course - free on edX; Neural Networks and Deep Learning, free online book and more.
- Top stories for Sep 14-20: Coursera Mining Massive Datasets MOOC; Rattle package for Data Mining in R - Sep 21, 2014.
Coursera / Stanford Mining Massive Datasets MOOC; Rattle package for Data Mining and Data Science in R; edX "Learning From Data"; Caltech course; Neural Networks and Deep Learning, free online book (draft).
- edX “Learning From Data” Caltech course - Sep 18, 2014.
This introductory Machine Learning course taught by top Caltech professor Abu-Mostafa covers theory, algorithms and applications, with focus on real understanding. Starts Sep 25 on edX.