- Big Data and AI Toronto 2019 - May 28, 2019.
Don't miss Canada's #1 data, AI and analytics conference + expo. From solving your data-driven business challenges to helping you navigate the latest machine learning tools, Big Data and AI Toronto is designed to give you a 360-degree view on the industry.
- Machine Learning Toronto Summit
Nov 20-21 – Special KDnuggets discount - Nov 12, 2018.
The Toronto Machine Learning Summit takes place Nov 20-21. Register to celebrate Canada's top AI Research, and enjoy a 30% off -Special Discount with code KDNUGGETS. Register now!
- Join us in Toronto for the Deep Learning Summit, Save with KDnuggets - Sep 28, 2018.
RE•WORK's world-famous Deep Learning Summit is taking place in Toronto this October with the addition of a new AI for Government track. Don't forget to use code KDNUGGETS at the checkout for 20% off your pass. See you there!
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: September and Beyond - Sep 3, 2018.
Coming soon: AI San Francisco, Big Data Innovation Boston, Strata NYC, INFORMS Seattle, SAS Analytics Experience San Diego, PAW Gov DC, Cypher Bangalore, ECML/PKDD Dublin, ODSC London, and many more.
- Deep Learning Summit returns to Toronto – learn from Geoff Hinton - Jul 31, 2018.
Learn from Geoff Hinton and others at Deep Learning Summit and AI for Government Summit, Oct 25-26 in Toronto. Save 20% with code KDNUGGETS.
- Big Data Toronto Brings Canada to the Centre Stage in Big Data and AI - Jun 4, 2018.
The Big Data Toronto conference and expo is back for its 3rd edition on Jun 12-13, 2018 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Big Data focuses on the skills, software and leadership needed to implement data insights & AI Toronto is dedicated to Toronto’s growing AI and deep learning communities.
- Deep Learning Summit, Toronto featuring Geoff Hinton – save with KDnuggets - May 29, 2018.
Geoffrey Hinton, one of the fathers of Deep Learning, will be back to share his most recent and cutting-edge research progressions, and will be joined by other top researchers. Save 20% on Early Bird passes when you sign up before 15 June w. code KDNUGGETS.
Also check Women in AI dinner series and get new white paper on Ethical implications of AI.
- Spotify Global VP Opens Data Marketing Toronto Conference Nov. 20 - Oct 26, 2017.
Mayur Gupta, Global VP, Growth & Marketing at Spotify will open Data Marketing Toronto with a keynote address on Nov. 20 describing how the Swedish company went from also-ran to industry leader.
- Pricing Solutions: Sr. Analytics Consultant – Pricing Analytics - Jun 28, 2017.
Reporting to the Director of Research and Analytics at Pricing Solutions, the SENIOR ANALYTICS CONSULTANT will be supporting our project teams on an ad hoc basis with work in database management, data analytics and modelling.
- Big Data Toronto Launches New Era With Triple Threat Data, AI, IoT Conference, June 20-21 - May 5, 2017.
Taking place June 20-21 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Big Data Toronto 2017 will host three co-located conferences that are free to attend for data and AI professionals.
- Join 350+ Insurance executives at Insurance Analytics Canada, Toronto, June 28-29 - Apr 5, 2017.
The largest gathering of insurance analytics, data and technology executives in Canada in back in 2017 – the Insurance Analytics Canada Summit (June 28-29, Toronto). KDnuggets readers use code 4819KD200 to save.
- Data Is the Language of Modern Marketing, Toronto, Nov 28-29 - Nov 10, 2016.
This event will focus on the use of data and analytics for the customer and help marketers to master customer intelligence and the use of analytics. Data Marketing will offer the attendees Master Classes, Panel Discussions, and Keynotes led by 80+ leading experts.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: October and Beyond - Oct 1, 2016.
Coming soon: Data Science Conference Seattle, ODSC London, PAPIs Boston, PAW London, PAW Government DC, Deep Learning Summit Singapore, PAW Business NYC, IBM World of Watson, and many more.
- Connect with IoT Leaders, Learn and Network at Connected+, Toronto, Oct 12-13 - Aug 8, 2016.
This premier event offers a 360-degree view of the connected device ecosystems and all IoT verticals. Early bird till Aug 11. Use code KDNuggetspromo for extra savings.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Visualization - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Visualization, as a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that develops statistical models, data mining/analytical solutions and visualization solutions, and engages in leading-edge analytical and modelling work.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Analytics Innovation - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Analytics Innovation, to be part of a dynamic, innovative team, exhibiting hands-on experience working in Big Data Analytical environments, a deep understanding of analytical techniques, and previous success building strong working relationships.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Data Science - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Data Science, with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical technique, with a passion for doing leading-edge analytical work with big data alongside a dynamic, innovative team.
- TD: Data Scientist - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Data Scientist with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical technique, with a passion for doing leading-edge analytical work with big data alongside a dynamic, innovative team.
- Manulife: AVP, Advanced/Operational Analytics - Mar 15, 2016.
Lead a senior team of advanced analytics/data science professionals to explore ways to monetize data assets using advanced analytical techniques.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training [Wash. DC, May | Toronto, Aug] - Apr 28, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Washington DC (May), Toronto (Aug).
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training [Wash. DC, May | Toronto, Aug] - Mar 24, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Washington DC (May), Toronto (Aug)