- Online Certificates/Courses in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning from Top Universities - Sep 16, 2020.
We present the online courses and certificates in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and related topics from the top 20 universities in the world.
AI, Business Analytics, Certificate, Columbia, Coursera, Courses, edX, Harvard, Machine Learning, MIT, Online Education, Stanford, Toronto, UC Berkeley, UCLA
- Learn Data Science from Top Universities for Free - Jun 29, 2020.
Where to find free lectures, seminars and complete courses from the likes of MIT, Stanford and Harvard.
Columbia, Courses, Data Science, Free, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, UC Berkeley
- Cybersecurity: Managing Risk in the Information age, Harvard online short course - Nov 2, 2017.
Learn how to identify and manage operational risk, litigation risk and reputational risk. This course is brought to you by HarvardX in collaboration with GetSmarter, experts in online education for working professionals.
Cybersecurity, Harvard, Online Education, Risk Assessment
- 30 Can’t miss Harvard Business Review articles on Data Science, Big Data and Analytics - Sep 30, 2015.
Here are 30 Harvard Business Review (HBR) articles on big data, data science and analytics that provide insights about the latest technology and happenings in the world of data.
Pages: 1 2 3
Analytics, Big Data, Data Scientist, DJ Patil, Harvard, Tom Davenport
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 08-14: Dilbert brilliant take on Character; Free edX course: Data Science and Machine Learning - Sep 15, 2015.
Dilbert brilliant take on "Character is how you act when no one is watching"; Free edX Course: #DataScience & #MachineLearning, starts Sep 24; A New Approach for #DeepLearning Training in Unsupervised Learning; New Book: Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics.
Cartoon, Data Science Education, Deep Learning, Dilbert, edX, Harvard, MI, Unsupervised Learning
- Interview: Emmanuel Letouzé, Data-Pop Alliance on Big Data and Human Rights – A Complex Affair - Apr 22, 2015.
We discuss the founding story of Data-Pop Alliance, the applications and implications of Big Data on Human Rights and the need for penetration of Data Literacy.
Pages: 1 2 3
Challenges, Data Literacy, Data-Pop Alliance, Ebola, Emmanuel Letouze, Harvard, Interview, Opportunities
- Perfume, computer programming, and Harvard - Oct 8, 2014.
What is the connection between Perfume, computer programming, and Harvard education? Peter Bruce explains.
edX, Harvard, Programming, Statistics.com
- Experfy, Big Data Consulting Marketplace from Harvard - May 2, 2014.
Good news for data experts - you have many new options with Experfy, a startup from Harvard Innovation Lab, which is a consulting marketplace where companies hire talent for Big Data, Analytics, and BI projects.
Consulting, Harvard, Marketplace, Startup
- Top news, jobs in November: Harvard Data Science Course; Field Guide to Data Science; KDnuggets Thanksgiving cartoon - Dec 20, 2013.
Harvard Data Science Course, free resources online; Field Guide to Data Science - free download; WDC Huge Web Graph; Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data and Turkey Data Science
Data Science Course, Harvard