- What Does a Data Scientist Do? - Dec 6, 2021.
This guide provides you with the best possible, most direct, and clear answers to "What is data science?" and "What does a data scientist do?".
- 365 Data Science courses free until 18 November - Oct 25, 2021.
365 Data Science, an online educational platform providing beginner-to-advanced courses for data science and business analytics professionals, will unlock the entire library of courses, hands-on exercises, certificate exams, and resume builder for a full 30-day period from Oct. 18 to Nov. 18.
- Learn from Northwestern Data Science experts - Oct 15, 2021.
Build the essential technical, analytical, and leadership skills needed for careers in today's data-driven world in Northwestern’s Master of Science in Data Science program. Apply now.
- 38 Free Courses on Coursera for Data Science - Oct 6, 2021.
There are so many online resources for learning data science, and a great deal of it can be used at no cost. This collection of free courses hosted by Coursera will help you enhance your data science and machine learning skills, no matter your current level of expertise.
- Eight Data Science Specializations, and Why You Should Pick One - Oct 5, 2021.
With so many Data Science specializations, where should you focus? The Pace University online Master of Science in Data Science features elective courses which allow you to focus on topics that suit your career path so that you can begin to develop a unique specialization.
- Path to Full Stack Data Science - Sep 27, 2021.
Start your journey toward mastering all aspects of the field of Data Science with this focused list of in-depth self-learning resources. Curated with the beginner in mind, these recommendations will help you learn efficiently, and can also offer existing professionals useful highlights for review or help filling in any gaps in skills.
- How to be a Data Scientist without a STEM degree - Sep 20, 2021.
Breaking into data science as a professional does require technical skills, a well-honed knack for problem-solving, and a willingness to swim in oceans of data. Maybe you are coming in as a career change or ready to take a new learning path in life--without having previously earned an advanced degree in a STEM field. Follow these tips to find your way into this high-demand and interesting field.
- What 2 years of self-teaching data science taught me - Sep 17, 2021.
Many of us self-learn data science from the very beginning. While continuing to self-learn on demand is crucial, especially after you become a professional, there can be many pitfalls early on for learning the wrong way or missing out on key ideas that are important for the real-world application of data science.
- What Is The Real Difference Between Data Engineers and Data Scientists? - Sep 16, 2021.
To launch your data career, you’ll need both theoretical knowledge and applied skills. Bootcamp programs like Springboard’s Data Science Career Track and Data Engineering Career Track can help make you job-ready through hands-on, project-based learning and one-on-one mentorship. Wondering which data career path is right for you? Read on to find out.
- ebook: Learn Data Science with R – free download - Sep 7, 2021.
Check out this new book for data science beginners with many practical examples that covers statistics, R, graphing, and machine learning. As a source to learn the full breadth of data science foundations, "Learn Data Science with R" starts at the beginner level and gradually progresses into expert content.
- 11 Best Data Science Education Platforms - Aug 26, 2021.
We cover 11 best Data Science Education platforms for 11 different use cases, ranging from specific languages to hands-on learners, to the best free option.
- 7 reasons you should get a formal degree in Data Science - Aug 23, 2021.
So many options are now available online to learn in the field of data science. There are several factors to consider to determine if these options or a traditional degree from an academic institution is the best approach for your personal learning style and career aspirations.
- MS in Analytics at Northwestern – Learn about the benefits of corporate sponsorship - Jul 21, 2021.
The MS in Analytics program at Northwestern invites you to an info session about project sponsorship, Aug 3 at 5 pm CT. Discover how your business can benefit from actionable machine learning solutions and insights developed by Northwestern students.
- Advice for Learning Data Science from Google’s Director of Research - Jul 19, 2021.
Surfing the professional career wave in data science is a hot prospect for many looking to get their start in the world. The digital revolution continues to create many exciting new opportunities. But, jumping in too fast without fully establishing your foundational skills can be detrimental to your success, as is suggested by this advice for data science newbies from Peter Norvig, the Director of Research at Google.
- Top 6 Data Science Online Courses in 2021 - Jul 15, 2021.
As an aspiring data scientist, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the abundance of resources available on the Internet. With these 6 online courses, you can develop yourself from a novice to experienced in less than a year, and prepare you with the skills necessary to land a job in data science.
- How to Get Practical Data Science Experience to be Career-Ready - Jul 7, 2021.
Becoming a professional in the field of data science takes more than just book-smarts. You need to have experience with real-world data sets, frequently-used tools, and an intuition for solutions that you can only gain from hands-on experience. These resources will jump start developing your practical skills.
- A Learning Path To Becoming a Data Scientist - Jul 6, 2021.
Becoming a professional data scientist may not be as easy as "1... 2... 3...", but these 10 steps can be your self-learning roadmap to kickstarting your future in the exciting and ever-expanding field of data science.
- How to become an online data science tutor - May 12, 2021.
Your expertise in data science may be serving you well in your day job or you are on track to land that next dream position to do what you love. There are many others aspiring to attain your level of skill, and maybe you could consider helping them out... through a side gig of teaching.
- Make Connections With SAS Live Web Learning - May 11, 2021.
Through a year of uncertainty, the demand for analytics skills and the desire to continue skills development remained consistent. Take this opportunity to join SAS expert instructors and learn the latest skills in a Live Web class.
- Essential Linear Algebra for Data Science and Machine Learning - May 10, 2021.
Linear algebra is foundational in data science and machine learning. Beginners starting out along their learning journey in data science--as well as established practitioners--must develop a strong familiarity with the essential concepts in linear algebra.
- Top 10 Data Science Courses to Take in 2021 - Apr 20, 2021.
Whether you are getting started with Data Science / Machine Learning or are an experienced professional looking to learn something new, check out these top 10 data science courses for 2021.
- Data Science Curriculum for Professionals - Mar 25, 2021.
If you are looking to expand or transition your current professional career that is buried in spreadsheet analysis into one powered by data science, then you are in for an exciting but complex journey with much to explore and master. To begin your adventure, following this complete road map to guide you from a gnome in the forest of spreadsheets to an AI wizard known far and wide throughout the kingdom.
- The Inferential Statistics Data Scientists Should Know - Mar 11, 2021.
The foundations of Data Science and machine learning algorithms are in mathematics and statistics. To be the best Data Scientists you can be, your skills in statistical understanding should be well-established. The more you appreciate statistics, the better you will understand how machine learning performs its apparent magic.
- Data Science Learning Roadmap for 2021 - Feb 26, 2021.
Venturing into the world of Data Science is an exciting, interesting, and rewarding path to consider. There is a great deal to master, and this self-learning recommendation plan will guide you toward establishing a solid understanding of all that is foundational to data science as well as a solid portfolio to showcase your developed expertise.
- 10 resources for data science self-study - Feb 17, 2021.
Many resources exist for the self-study of data science. In our modern age of information technology, an enormous amount of free learning resources are available to anyone, and with effort and dedication, you can master the fundamentals of data science.
- Is M.Tech in Data Science Worth It? - Jan 26, 2021.
Is M.Tech in Data Science worth it or should you learn using just online courses and projects. Let's try to find the answer to that question.
- My Data Science Learning Journey So Far - Jan 13, 2021.
These are some obstacles the author faced in their data science learning journey in the past year, including how much time it took to overcome each obstacle and what it has taught the author.
- Learn Data Science for free in 2021 - Jan 6, 2021.
If you are considering starting a career path in machine learning and data science, then there is a great deal to learn theoretically, along with gaining practical skills in applying a broad range of techniques. This comprehensive learning plan will guide you to start on this path, and it is all available for free.
- Top 9 Data Science Courses to Learn Online - Dec 21, 2020.
Learn Data Science from these top courses. Details like cost and course duration are included.
- Data science certification – why it is important and where to get it? - Nov 30, 2020.
Data science jobs are one of most sought after and in-demand jobs in the IT industry right now. In order to get into this field and get these data science jobs, certification is needed and that is widely discussed below.
- Top 6 Data Science Programs for Beginners - Nov 20, 2020.
Udacity has the best industry-leading programs in data science. Here are the top six data science courses for beginners to help you get started.
- My Data Science Online Learning Journey on Coursera - Nov 9, 2020.
Check out the author's informative list of courses and specializations on Coursera taken to get started on their data science and machine learning journey.
- The Best Data Science Certification You’ve Never Heard Of - Nov 4, 2020.
The CDMP is the best data strategy certification you’ve never heard of. (And honestly, when you consider the fact that you’re probably working a job that didn’t exist ten years ago, it’s not surprising that this certification isn’t widespread just yet.)
- Ain’t No Such a Thing as a Citizen Data Scientist - Oct 26, 2020.
With learn-it-quick courses on data science popping up nearly a dime a dozen, more people are obtaining the sense they can dive into professional work with minimal qualifications and scant experience or practice. While the notion of a 'Citizen Scientist' is intended to simply support a broader appreciation of science and the scientific process to more people, the 'Citizen Data Scientist' is being inappropriately seen as a fast track to a new career.
- I Designed My Own Machine Learning and AI Degree - May 13, 2020.
With so many pioneering online resources for open education, check out this organized collection of courses you can follow to become a well-rounded machine learning and AI engineer.
- Start Your Machine Learning Career in Quarantine - May 11, 2020.
While this quarantine can last two months, make the most of it by starting your career in Machine Learning with this 60-day learning plan.
- 365 Data Science courses free until 15 April - Mar 31, 2020.
Be safe. Stay at home. Learn data science. 365 Data Science is making all of their courses free until Apr 15. Sign up now and learn for free!
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n09, Mar 4: When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists (if ever) – vote; 20 AI, DS, ML Terms You Need to Know (part 2) - Mar 4, 2020.
- Data Science Curriculum for self-study - Feb 26, 2020.
Are you asking the question, "how do I become a Data Scientist?" This list recommends the best essential topics to gain an introductory understanding for getting started in the field. After learning these basics, keep in mind that doing real data science projects through internships or competitions is crucial to acquiring the core skills necessary for the job.
- Seize Your New Career in Data Science - Feb 17, 2020.
Springboard’s mission has always been to enable everyone to attain their full potential by preparing students for the ever-changing world around them You can start working towards your dream data science career and land a new role by the end of summer.
- How to learn data science on your own: a practical guide - Feb 11, 2020.
While much focus today is on the rise in working from home and the challenges experienced, not as much is said about learning from home. For those lone wolfs studying Data Science in a self-directed way, a range of issues can get in the way of your goal. Learn about these common problems to prepare to focus yourself all the way to your educational goals.
- Big Data. Big Impact - Jan 22, 2020.
Ramapo College’s Master of Science in Data Science program will teach you to collect, synthesize, and analyze big data, become skilled in programming languages like R and Python, and leverage advanced tools to meet the demands of modern business and science.
- 10 Best and Free Machine Learning Courses, Online - Dec 26, 2019.
Getting ready to leap into the world of Data Science? Consider these top machine learning courses curated by experts to help you learn and thrive in this exciting field.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n48, Dec 18: Build Pipelines with Pandas Using pdpipe; AI, Analytics, ML, DS, Technology Main Developments, Key Trends; Poll on AutoML - Dec 18, 2019.
Build Pipelines with Pandas Using pdpipe; AI, Analytics, ML, DS, Technology Main Developments, Key Trends; New Poll: Does AutoML work? Ultralearn Data Science; Python Dictionary How-To; Top stories of 2019 and more.
- Data Science Curriculum Roadmap - Dec 3, 2019.
What follows is a set of broad recommendations, and it will inevitably require a lot of adjustments in each implementation. Given that caveat, here are our curriculum recommendations.
- Addressing the Growing Need for Skills in Data Science - Oct 22, 2019.
To address the current difficulties in hiring data scientists due to their short supply, many companies can benefit from retraining existing analytically minded employees.
- Top 7 Things I Learned in my Data Science Masters - Oct 15, 2019.
Even though I’m still in my studies, here’s a list of the most important things I’ve learned (as of yet).
- 5 Famous Deep Learning Courses/Schools of 2019 - Sep 24, 2019.
Deep Learning is/has become the hottest skill in Data Science at the moment. There is a plethora of articles, courses, technologies, influencers and resources that we can leverage to gain the Deep Learning skills.
- The secret sauce for growing from a data analyst to a data scientist - Aug 27, 2019.
Despite the increasing demand and appetite for experienced data scientists, the job is ambiguously described most of the times. Also, the delineation between data science and data analytics or engineering is still loosely defined by a lot of hiring managers.
- Is Kaggle Learn a “Faster Data Science Education?” - Aug 20, 2019.
Kaggle Learn is "Faster Data Science Education," featuring micro-courses covering an array of data skills for immediate application. Courses may be made with newcomers in mind, but the platform and its content is proving useful as a review for more seasoned practitioners as well.
- What 70% of Data Science Learners Do Wrong - Aug 2, 2019.
Lessons learned from repeatedly smashing my head with a 2-meter long metal pole for a college engineering course.
- What’s wrong with the approach to Data Science? - Jul 10, 2019.
The job ‘Data Scientist’ has been around for decades, it was just not called “Data Scientist”. Statisticians have used their knowledge and skills using machine learning techniques such as Logistic Regression and Random Forest for prediction and insights for longer than people actually realize.
- Becoming a Level 3.0 Data Scientist - May 29, 2019.
Want to be a Junior, Senior, or Principal Data Scientists? Find out what you need to do to navigate the Data Science Career Game.
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids - May 28, 2019.
AI is all the rage with today’s programmers, but what about the next generation? Machine learning can be introduced to young ones just now learning about code, and you can help spark their interest.
- How To Go Into Data Science: Ultimate Q&A for Aspiring Data Scientists with Serious Guides - Apr 22, 2019.
To learn ALL the skills sets in data science is next to impossible as the scope is way too wide. There’ll always be some skills (technical/non-technical) that data scientists don’t know or haven’t learned as different businesses require different skill sets.
- How to DIY Your Data Science Education - Apr 3, 2019.
Some people find the path of formal education works well for them, but this may not work for everyone, in every situation. Here are eight ways that you can take a DIY approach to your data science education.
- Data Science for Decision Makers: A Discussion with Dr Stelios Kampakis - Mar 26, 2019.
This article contains an interview veteran data scientist, Dr Stylianos (Stelios) Kampakis, in which he discusses his career, and how he helps decision makers across a range of businesses understand how data science can benefit them.
- Deploy your PyTorch model to Production - Mar 20, 2019.
This tutorial aims to teach you how to deploy your recently trained model in PyTorch as an API using Python.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 5-11: How to build a data science project from scratch; NeurIPS 2018 video talk collection #NeurIPS2018 - Dec 12, 2018.
Also 50+ Data Structure and Algorithms Interview Questions for Programmers; Feature Selection Techniques in Machine Learning with Python.
- A comprehensive list of Machine Learning Resources: Open Courses, Textbooks, Tutorials, Cheat Sheets and more - Dec 7, 2018.
A thorough collection of useful resources covering statistics, classic machine learning, deep learning, probability, reinforcement learning, and more.
- One-stop-learning-shop for data pros – get exclusive access for less than a cup of coffee - Dec 6, 2018.
TDWI Membership is the one-stop-learning-shop for data professionals, providing the necessary tools to move your career forward. Join in December for less than a cup of coffee.
- Introducing the First Machine Learning Course With a Job Guarantee - Nov 30, 2018.
Springboard is focused on filling the gaps in the current job market and helping people around the world achieve their career goals through accessible, flexible, lifelong learning. You will find a job within six months of completing the course. If you don’t, they will refund your tuition.
- Get ahead of your peers with a Certificate in Business Analytics - Nov 5, 2018.
The program equips you with the skills to interpret data, formulate insights, and communicate your findings effectively. Courses are focused on the strategic use of data, providing a foundation that can be applied to diverse fields.
- Start your journey into data science today - Oct 19, 2018.
Springboard’s Introduction to Data Science Course will help you build a strong foundation in R programming, communicate effectively by telling a story with data, clean and analyze large datasets, and more. Apply before Oct 22 and use code KDNUGGETSOCT500 for $500 Data Science Career Track.
- Bring Essential Data Governance Training to Your Team - Oct 15, 2018.
Technology trends such as big data, cloud, self-service, and agile challenge traditional data governance practices. TDWI Onsite Education sends top-rated instructors to teach the skills you need at your location. Discounts available for training scheduled prior to Dec 31, 2018.
- DataCamp: Part-time Contract Instructors [Remote] - Oct 11, 2018.
DataCamp is seeking a Part-time Contract Instructors to work remotely. Share your knowledge with over 2,770,000 data scientists around the world, and associate your name with the things you teach and cool stuff you’ve built.
- How To Learn Data Science If You’re Broke - Oct 9, 2018.
A first-hand account on how to learn data science on a budget, with advice covering useful resources, a recommended curriculum, typical concepts, building a portfolio and more.
- NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics - Sep 18, 2018.
NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics program can propel you forward to achieve your long-term career goals - here is a compelling story of one alumna, now a Lead Data Scientist at a top firm. Apply by Nov 1.
- Top 4 Reasons You Should Take A LIVE Online Data Science Course - Sep 18, 2018.
Data science education is readily available and live online courses are a great way to begin. Metis 20% off all part-time, Live Online courses offer ends Sep 23 - Get started today.
- Webinar: Life as a Data Scientist, Sep 12 - Sep 8, 2018.
Watch Springboard webinar and learn everything from the hard skills to the soft skills aspiring data scientists need. Springboard Data Science Career Track now offers deferred tuition - learn more.
- ODSC Europe Schedule Launched + Premium Data Science Training + ODSC West - Jul 24, 2018.
Attend ODSC Europe 2018, London, 19-22 Sept, and get hands-on training from leading data science experts - use code ODSC45 until Fri, July 27, 2018 to save 45%. Also, use code ODSC50 to save 50% on your pass to ODSC West 2018, Oct 31 - Nov 3, San Francisco.
- Beating the 4-Year Slump: Mid-Career Growth in Data Science - Jul 16, 2018.
This article provides a list of resources for data scientists who are transitioning from early-career/entry-level positions to more established roles. Surveys have shown a sharp decrease in satisfaction starting around 4 years into the profession, and resources are less obvious and readily available for professionals who have a good handle on the basics of data science than they are for beginners.
- Northeastern University: Data Science Director - Jul 10, 2018.
Primary responsibilities include teaching and overseeing all aspects of the professional MS program in Data Science. This is a full-time, benefits eligible, non-tenure track position.
- A FREE Live Online Conference For Aspiring Data Scientists & Data-Curious Business Leaders - Jul 10, 2018.
Demystifying Data Science - a completely free, live online conference for aspiring data scientists and data-curious business professionals, July 24-25. Experience 28 interactive data science talks from industry-leading speakers. Register now!
- Why a Professional Association for Data Scientists is a Bad Idea - Jul 2, 2018.
This post presents the argument against having a professional association for data scientists.
- Learn AI and Data Science rapidly based only on high school math – KDnuggets Offer - May 25, 2018.
This 3-month program, created by Ajit Jaokar, who teaches at Oxford, is interactive and delivered by video. Coding examples are in Python. Places limited - check special KDnuggets rate.
- DSTI: Applied MSc in Data Engineering, Advanced MSc in AI – Learn in France - May 14, 2018.
DSTI launches 2 new programmes for October 2018 entry: Applied MSc in Data Engineering and Advanced MSc in AI - Paris, Nice, and online.
- Data Engineer vs Data Scientist: the evolution of aggressive species - May 14, 2018.
This article looks at how the two "species" - data scientists and data engineers - harmonise and coexist.
- How Do I Get My First Data Science Job? - Apr 2, 2018.
Here are the steps you need to obtain your first job in data science, including details on how to create a good portfolio, key networking tips, getting the right education and managing expectations.
- 5 Things to Know Before Rushing to Start in Data Science - Mar 13, 2018.
Strong math understanding, computing skills, critical thinking and presentations skills provide a strong foundation for a career in Data Science.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Data Science - Feb 19, 2018.
Here are 5 useful things to know about Data Science, including its relationship to BI, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, and Machine Learning; Data Scientist job prospects; where to learn Data Science; and which algorithms/methods are used by Data Scientists
- The Doing Part of Learning Data Science - Feb 6, 2018.
Consider this a beginner’s answer to “Studied Basics, What Next?”
- Change Your Career in 2018: $100 off Dataquest’s Annual Premium Plan - Jan 22, 2018.
To celebrate the new year, Dataquest is offering 50% off their Premium plan for a limited time when you subscribe to yearly. Change your career now!
- Learn Data Science Without a Degree - Jan 19, 2018.
But how do you learn data science? Let’s take a look at some of the steps you can take to begin your journey into data science without needing a degree, including Springboard’s Data Science Career Track.
- The Art of Learning Data Science - Jan 9, 2018.
A beginner’s account of getting into comfort zone of learning Data Science.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 20-26: Harvard CS109 #DataScience Course Resources; Computer Vision by Andrew Ng: Lessons Learned - Dec 27, 2017.
Also: Ten years in, nobody has come up with a use for #blockchain - here is what happened; Can I Become a #DataScientist: Research into 1,001 #DataScience Profiles.
- Best Masters in Data Science and Analytics – Europe Edition - Dec 7, 2017.
The third part of our comprehensive, unbiased survey of graduate programs in Data Science and Analytics, examining the programs from Europe.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 29 – Dec 5: Teaching the Data Science Process - Dec 6, 2017.
Also An Introduction to Key Data Science Concepts; Using Deep Learning To Extract Knowledge From Job Descriptions; A General Approach to Preprocessing Text Data; keras-text - A Text Classification Library in #Keras.
- The first data science course with a job guarantee just got even better - Dec 6, 2017.
Apply for Springboard Data Science Career Track, the first online program to guarantee you a job in data science or your money back.
- Want to Become a Data Scientist? Read This Interview First - Oct 13, 2017.
There’s been a lot of hype about Data Science... and probably just as much confusion about it.
- Don’t let a Career in Data Science Pass You By - Oct 10, 2017.
Get the employer-aligned degree that gives you the hard skills in Python, R, SPSS, Tableau, and more from accredited and affordable Merrimack College.
- Data Scientists: What They Do and How to Become One - Aug 29, 2017.
Data science is growing, and will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. Whether you are a student or an expert, here are courses to help further your knowledge of this promising field.
- EDISON Data Science Framework Release 2 - Aug 4, 2017.
EDSF provides a conceptual basis for the Data Science Profession definition, targeted education and training, professional certification, organizational and individual skills management and career transferability.
- Stanford Online Data Mining Courses and Certificates - Aug 1, 2017.
With Stanford Online Data Mining Certificates, learn to guide important business decisions, become indispensable, and give your career a boost.
- TDWI Accelerate: The Fastest Path to Achieving Your Analytics Goals, Seattle, Oct 16-18 - Jun 29, 2017.
Accelerate gives data visionaries like you expert guidance and insight to further your business and career goals, in just three days. Super Early Bird till Aug 25 - save 20% with code ACCKD01.
- Springboard: Data Science Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote) - Jun 21, 2017.
Mentor aspiring data scientists in your free time! It's a great chance to help someone break into the field, keep your own skills sharp, and is a flexible time commitment done fully online.
- Join 1 Million Others on DataCamp (50% off until May 23) - May 16, 2017.
DataCamp is celebrating 1 millions learners on its platform and is offering 50% off for unlimited access until May 23. Learn R and Python for data science interactively at your own pace.
- Guarantee yourself a data science career - May 12, 2017.
The Data Science Career Track is the first online bootcamp to guarantee you a data science job or your money back. The application process is selective - start it know.
- Stanford Online Data Mining & Data Science Courses - May 11, 2017.
Stanford Data Mining Courses and Certificates are designed to give you the skills you need to gather and analyze massive amounts of information, and to translate that information into actionable business strategies. Enroll until June 18.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n09, Mar 8: 7 More Steps to Mastering Machine Learning w. Python; Every Intro to Data Science Course, Ranked - Mar 8, 2017.
Also The Data Science Project Playbook; Hadoop Is Falling - Why? Bokeh Cheat Sheet: Data Visualization in Python
- Data Science at Northwestern - Mar 2, 2017.
Online MS in Predictive Analytics prepares students for rewarding careers by training in data science, modeling, business management, communications, and information technology. Summer application deadline is April 15.
- Discover the new Modern Data Science Academy - Jan 17, 2017.
The Modern Data Science Academy provides state-of-the-art workshops taught by San Diego Supercomputer Center experts. Coming workshops on Machine Learning (Feb 8-9) and NoSQL Databases (Mar 1-2).
- 4 ways to learn about Deep Learning, Anomaly Detection and more Data Science topics online at Statistics.com - Jan 11, 2017.
Online courses at Statistics.com are small, with rich and engaging content that includes readings, videos, quizzes, homework, projects, and practical work with software. Use promo code deepkdn17 to save.
- Get a data science job, guaranteed - Jan 4, 2017.
Springboard, a leader in data science education, is launching the first data science bootcamp to guarantee you a data science career -- or your money back. The program is very selective, so apply quickly to see if you qualify.
- Your holiday discount for data science learning (until Dec 26) - Dec 23, 2016.
Until Monday, Dec 26, Springboard has special promotion for KDnuggets readers: $100 off all of data science and analytics courses with the promo code HAPPYHOLIDAYS! Learn more.
- TDWI Analytics, Big Data, Data Science Training: Las Vegas, February - Dec 5, 2016.
TDWI Las Vegas, Feb 12-17 is the leading event for Analytics, Big Data, Data Management and Data Science training, bringing together the brightest minds in data to share their expertise and insights. Choose from 5 core learning tracks, TDWI Leadership Summit, or Data Science Bootcamp.
- Cyber Monday Sale: Save on TDWI Austin, Las Vegas, and more - Nov 28, 2016.
TDWI Conferences are world leading training events for analytics and Big Data, with industry experts sharing their knowledge and experiences in half/full-day sessions on skills you need today. Here are 2 ways to save this Cyber Monday.
- EDISON Data Science Framework to define the Data Science Profession - Oct 14, 2016.
EDISON Data Science Framework provides conceptual, instructional and policy components required to establish the Data Science profession.
- Cognitive and Data Sciences Education Workshop, Las Vegas, Oct 23 - Sep 27, 2016.
Evolving Education with Cognitive and Data Sciences brings together faculty, academic and industry leaders to explore how to rapidly evolve academic and research programs to satisfy the exploding demand for graduates skilled in cognitive and data sciences. Register today!
- The top 5 Big Data courses to help you break into the industry - Aug 25, 2016.
Here is an updated and in-depth review of top 5 providers of Big Data and Data Science courses: Simplilearn, Cloudera, Big Data University, Hortonworks, and Coursera
- A Tutorial on the Expectation Maximization (EM) Algorithm - Aug 25, 2016.
This is a short tutorial on the Expectation Maximization algorithm and how it can be used on estimating parameters for multi-variate data.
- 4 Online Data Science Training Options for Your Team - Aug 24, 2016.
We highlight and compare 4 great online data science training providers that can help you foster a data-driven organization: DataCamp, Lynda, Pluralsight, and Coursera.
- Don’t just read about learning data - Aug 19, 2016.
Master data analytics at Level Bootcamp this fall to get ahead in your career and your life. Apply by Aug 31 for a 15% tuition discount.
- Data Science, Data Engineering Bootcamp, Seattle, Oct 10-14 - Aug 8, 2016.
Data Science Dojo will be teaching a comprehensive five-day Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp in Seattle on October 10 - 14. Register today!
- Introduction to Data Science and Data Visualization with D3.js: San Francisco and New York City - Aug 5, 2016.
Visit Metis in San Francisco (Aug 10) and New York City (Aug 9) for an overview of the field of data science and the use of data visualization tool D3.js.
- BaseCamp – New Innovative Data Science Bootcamp in Vienna - Aug 4, 2016.
Big Data startup Knoyd is launching a data science bootcamp disrupting the training and hiring of data scientists. The first cohort will start in Vienna in January 2017. Apply by August 31.
- Boost your Business Analytics Skills - Jul 26, 2016.
Learn the latest business practices, concepts, methodologies and techniques in advanced analytics, data mining, survival analysis, explaining analytics to decision makers, fraud detection, and more with the SAS Business Knowledge Series.
- Online MS in data science and analytics | Deadline Aug. 6 - Jul 26, 2016.
Sharpen your edge with an online master’s degree in data science and analytics (MS) from the University of Missouri Informatics Institute. Apply today!
- An education so adventurous, we wrote a field guide - Jul 21, 2016.
Through our project-based graduate program, you'll get an ethical approach to data science, helping businesses untangle the complexities of data collection and analytics to build a better business and a more equitable society. Now that's a beautiful thing.
- Metis Data Science Open Houses: San Francisco and New York City - Jul 13, 2016.
Visit Metis in San Francisco (July 14) and New York City (July 20) to learn about their 12-week data science bootcamps.
- Logit Data Science Academy fall session in LA – Apply now - Jul 7, 2016.
Logit Academy full-time 12-week hands-on program is taught by data scientists from top institutions in Southern California, including UCLA, USC and Caltech. Register now for Next session which begins Sep 19.
- Data Science Career Days at Metis, NYC – June 23, SF – June 30 - Jun 21, 2016.
In 12 week intensive program, Metis data science students build five projects using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in Python, industry-level visualizations in D3, and real-world data in cloud-based SQL, no-SQL, and Hadoop databases.
- Metis Data Science Open House, Jun 13, New York City - Jun 10, 2016.
Visit Metis in New York City on June 13 at 6:30pm to see an Intro to Data Science presentation by Sergey Fogelson, creator and instructor of 6-week intro to Data Science course which starts in July.
- Beyond Big Data Skills: Creating the Right DNA for the Managers of the Data-driven Business World - May 31, 2016.
Advice to schools and universities to help them prepare the future managers of the data-driven business world. One key step is to get managers acquainted with data by touching data, manipulating it, and 'playing' with it.
- Want to become a data scientist? - May 7, 2016.
Logit has reduced the tuition for its first immersive Data Science program in Southern California by over 66%, thanks to the grant it received. Learn more and apply for June cohort at www.logitdatascience.com.
- Learn to apply data and predictive analytics to meet business objectives - May 3, 2016.
The Penn State World Campus online MS in Data Analytics/Business Analytics focuses on exploring and analyzing large data sets to support data-driven business decisions. Complete and submit your application by July 1 to start taking classes in August.
- Advantages of a Career in Data Science - Apr 23, 2016.
As the rampant growth of data science continues across industries, the opportunities are plenty for both aspiring and expert data scientists. Here is an overview of data science industries, opportunities and work locations.
- Comprehensive Guide to Learning Python for Data Analysis and Data Science - Apr 20, 2016.
Want to make a career change to Data Science using python? Well learning anything on your own can be a challenge & a little guidance could be a great help, that is exactly what this article will provide you with.
Pages: 1 2
- How to Grow Your Own Data Scientists - Apr 14, 2016.
How Zynga is “home growing” its own data science talent from the inside, by retraining some of our top analysts and engineers to become data scientists.
- JSU Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering Program - Apr 7, 2016.
JSU is among the first minority serving institutions to create a Big Data focused doctoral and graduate program for MS and PhD in Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering - apply now.