- An opinionated Data Science Toolbox in R from Hadley Wickham, tidyverse - Oct 10, 2017.
Get your productivity boosted with Hadley Wickham's powerful R package, tidyverse. It has all you need to start developing your own data science workflows.
- R Learning Path: From beginner to expert in R in 7 steps - Mar 23, 2016.
This learning path is mainly for novice R users that are just getting started but it will also cover some of the latest changes in the language that might appeal to more advanced R users.
Pages: 1 2 3
- A Non-comprehensive List of Awesome Things other People Did in 2015 - Jan 9, 2016.
A top statistics professor and statistical researcher reflects on a number of awesome accomplishments by individuals in, and related to, the fields of statistics and data science, with a focus on the world of academia but with resonance far beyond.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 25-31: How to become a #DataScientist for Free; The R universe of Hadley Wickham - Sep 1, 2015.
How to become a Data Scientist for Free; #BigData is Out, #MachineLearning is in; The universe of Hadley Wickham, the Man Who Revolutionized R; Book review: Fundamentals of #DeepLearning.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 15-16: STOP and THINK cartoon; Math Model predicts Ebola to burn out in December - Oct 17, 2014.
STOP and THINK, sometimes the simplest caption is the best; This model tracks Ebola outbreak well so far, predicts Ebola to burn out in December; BAH launches online course "Explore Data Science"; Watch: R wizard Hadley Wickham dplyr tutorial at useR! 2014 conf.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 1-2: R wizard Hadley Wickham “Advanced R” book online - Oct 3, 2014.
R wizard Hadley Wickham "Advanced R" book online; IPython Interactive Computing and Visualization Cookbook; Mirador, a tool for visual exploration of complex datasets; The End of the (Human) Data Scientist Bubble?