- Text Mining with R: The Free eBook - Oct 15, 2020.
This freely-available book will show you how to perform text analytics in R, using packages from the tidyverse.
- From Data to Viz: how to select the the right chart for your data - Aug 1, 2018.
We offer an interactive, decision tree-style tool, which examines the data you have and proposes a set of potentially appropriate visualizations to represent your dataset.
- Stagraph – a general purpose R GUI, for data import, wrangling, and visualization - Jun 25, 2018.
Stagraph is a new simple visual interface for R, which focuses on data import, data wrangling and data visualization.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 04-10: Using #MachineLearning to Predict, Explain Attrition; Tidyverse, an opinionated #DataScience Toolbox in R - Oct 11, 2017.
Also #MachineLearning: Understanding Decision Tree Learning; #PyTorch tutorial distilled - Moving from #TensorFlow to PyTorch.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n39, Oct 11: Machine Learning to Predict, Explain Attrition; Deep Learning for Object Detection - Oct 11, 2017.
Also How to Choose a Data Science Job; Tidyverse, an opinionated Data Science Toolbox in R; A Quick Guide to Fake News Detection.
- An opinionated Data Science Toolbox in R from Hadley Wickham, tidyverse - Oct 10, 2017.
Get your productivity boosted with Hadley Wickham's powerful R package, tidyverse. It has all you need to start developing your own data science workflows.