- Create and Deploy your First Flask App using Python and Heroku - Sep 25, 2020.
Flask is a straightforward and lightweight web application framework for Python applications. This guide walks you through how to write an application using Flask with a deployment on Heroku.
- Build and deploy your first machine learning web app - May 22, 2020.
A beginner’s guide to train and deploy machine learning pipelines in Python using PyCaret.
- Deployment of Machine learning models using Flask - Dec 10, 2019.
This blog will explain the basics of deploying a machine learning algorithm, focusing on developing a Naïve Bayes model for spam message identification, and using Flask to create an API for that model.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 16-22: How YouTube is Recommending Your Next Video - Oct 23, 2019.
Also: The 5 Classification Evaluation Metrics Every Data Scientist Must Know; How to Recognize a Good Data Scientist Job From a Bad One; How to Easily Deploy Machine Learning Models Using Flask.
- How to Easily Deploy Machine Learning Models Using Flask - Oct 17, 2019.
This post aims to make you get started with putting your trained machine learning models into production using Flask API.
- The Hackathon Guide for Aspiring Data Scientists - Jul 15, 2019.
This article is an overview of how to prepare for a hackathon as an aspiring data scientist, highlighting the 4 reasons why you should take part in one, along with a series of tips for participation.
- Building a Flask API to Automatically Extract Named Entities Using SpaCy - Apr 17, 2019.
This article discusses how to use the Named Entity Recognition module in spaCy to identify people, organizations, or locations in text, then deploy a Python API with Flask.
- Deploy your PyTorch model to Production - Mar 20, 2019.
This tutorial aims to teach you how to deploy your recently trained model in PyTorch as an API using Python.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n04, Jan 23: Top 7 Python Libraries for Data Science and AI; Ontology and Data Science - Jan 23, 2019.
Also Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing?; Data Scientist's Dilemma: The Cold Start Problem; Why Ice Cream Is Linked to Shark Attacks - Correlation/Causation Smackdown.
- How to build an API for a machine learning model in 5 minutes using Flask - Jan 17, 2019.
Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It can create a REST API that allows you to send data, and receive a prediction as a response.
- Complete Guide to Build ConvNet HTTP-Based Application using TensorFlow and Flask RESTful Python API - May 15, 2018.
In this tutorial, a CNN is to be built, and trained and tested against the CIFAR10 dataset. To make the model remotely accessible, a Flask Web application is created using Python to receive an uploaded image and return its classification label using HTTP.
Pages: 1 2
- Connecting the dots for a Deep Learning App - Aug 31, 2017.
We show how to build a Deep Learning app which does sentiment analysis on movie reviews. Try it yourself!
Pages: 1 2