- Data Science as a Product – Why Is It So Hard? - Dec 30, 2020.
Developing machine learning models as products that deliver business value remains a new field with uncharted paths toward success. Applying well-established software development approaches, such as agile, is not straightforward, but may still offer a solid foundation to guide success.
Agile, Data Science, Deployment, Product
- The Hackathon Guide for Aspiring Data Scientists - Jul 15, 2019.
This article is an overview of how to prepare for a hackathon as an aspiring data scientist, highlighting the 4 reasons why you should take part in one, along with a series of tips for participation.
Data Science, Flask, Hackathon, Mobile, Product
- Core Principles of Sustainable Data Science, Machine Learning and AI Product Development: Research as a core driver - Jan 9, 2019.
Regardless of the size of your organisation, if you are developing machine learning or AI products, the core asset you have is a research professional, data scientist or AI scientist, regardless of their academic background.
AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Product
- Jimdo: Team Lead Product Data Analytics [Hamburg, Germany] - Sep 28, 2018.
Jimdo GmbH is seeking a Team Lead Product Data Analytics in Hamburg, Germany, to be part of Jimdo’s cross-functional Business Intelligence Team at the Jimdo Headquarter in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
Data Analytics, Germany, Hamburg, Jimdo, Product
- Better Analytics for the Product Experience – Aug 21 webinar - Aug 14, 2018.
Learn a process for discovering the data and analytics needs of your users using user stories, use cases and mapping to data sources; Strategies for balancing priorities and managing expectations, and more.
Analytics, Looker, Product
- Building A Data Science Product in 10 Days - Jul 23, 2018.
At startups, you often have the chance to create products from scratch. In this article, the author will share how to quickly build valuable data science products, using his first project at Instacart as an example.
Data Science, Instacart, Product