- Upgrading the Brand Mobile App with Machine Learning - Jun 11, 2020.
The tech progress in mobile app development, as well as digital enhancements, have created new chances for brands to allure and retain customers. In bridging the individualization gap, Machine Learning comes to the rescue.
- 12-Hour Machine Learning Challenge: Build & deploy an app with Streamlit and DevOps tools - Feb 3, 2020.
This article will present the knowledge, process, tools, and frameworks required for completing a 12-hour ML challenge. I hope you can find it useful for your personal or professional projects.
- Calling All Data Geeks to Come Home and Ignite Their Powers - Apr 1, 2019.
Introducing GOJEK, the superapp that is looking for people to help with its mission to make an impact through data.
- 7 New Dash Apps Made by the Dash Community - Mar 29, 2018.
Learn how make great visualizations using Dash with advanced data visualization workshops for Dash, R, Shiny and Dash R from April 14–15 in Boston, featuring Chris Parmer, the creator of Dash and co-founder of Plotly. Use code KDNUGGETS for 20% off.
- Connecting the dots for a Deep Learning App - Aug 31, 2017.
We show how to build a Deep Learning app which does sentiment analysis on movie reviews. Try it yourself!
Pages: 1 2
- Analytics help app developer conceive of new possibilities - Nov 23, 2016.
By now, we all have realised the power of IoT, Mobile Apps, Big Data and Analytics. Now it’s time to use this power in every possible way for complete well being of everyone in the world. Let’s read this interesting article on Women Health Care Mobile Apps and Data Analytics.
- Build Your Own Audio/Video Analytics App With HPE Haven OnDemand – Part 2 - Jun 10, 2016.
In the conclusion to this two part tutorial, learn how to leverage HPE Haven OnDemand's Machine Learning APIs to build an audio/video analytics app with minimal time and effort.
Pages: 1 2
- Build Your Own Audio/Video Analytics App With HPE Haven OnDemand – Part 1 - Jun 9, 2016.
In this first part of a two part tutorial, learn how to leverage HPE Haven OnDemand's Machine Learning APIs to build an audio/video analytics app with minimal time and effort.
Pages: 1 2
- Watson Developer Cloud-Visual Recognition - Apr 3, 2015.
IBM Bluemix is a cloud platform which offers both Platform as a Service and Mobile Backend as a Service. Its services include Speech to Text, Text to Speech, Visual Recognition, Concept Insights, and Tradeoff Analytics.
- Reflection: Data Scientist - Jan 8, 2015.
Join our growing team in the heart of Soho, London and use big data and statistics to help deliver a powerful intelligence product to the app development community.
- PredictionIO raised $2.5M for Open Source Machine Learning Server - Jul 17, 2014.
An open source machine learning server, PredictionIO, has raised $2.5M to help build smarter application everywhere. It seems that “smarter” is the new sexy.
- When Watson Meets Machine Learning - Jul 2, 2014.
Our report on a recent Cognitive Systems meetup co-sponsored by IBM Watson and NYU Center for Data Science, IBM Watson Ecosystem, and machine learning applications, from healthcare to cognitive toys. You will want Fang!
- Menthal – Access Rich Smartphone Dataset - Jun 26, 2014.
Menthal projects studies smartphone habits and depression, and has an App which collects smartphone interactions and gives user a feedback. Researchers are invited to analyze a large set of volunteered data by visiting Bonn, Germany.