Upgrading the Brand Mobile App with Machine Learning
The tech progress in mobile app development, as well as digital enhancements, have created new chances for brands to allure and retain customers. In bridging the individualization gap, Machine Learning comes to the rescue.
The relevance of machine learning is acknowledged by a lot of brands working with big amounts of data at present. Business organizations, often in real-time, get to work more efficiently and gain more advantage over the competition, thanks to the ML technology.
The tech progress in mobile app development, as well as digital enhancements, have created new chances for brands to allure and retain customers. Nonetheless, there remains a big gap between true individualization and personalization. A brand could not enthuse the target audience with a mobile app without a prominent feature or have bothersome pop-up ads.
In bridging the individualization gap, Machine Learning comes to the rescue. Cognitive tech app development enables enterprises to build machines and algorithms that understand people and help with their tasks and even entertain them. On a worldwide scale, machine learning makes mobile platforms more user-friendly, retains the loyalty of customers, boosts the customer experience, and helps in creating omnichannel experiences that are consistent.
Machine Learning Revamps Mobile App
1. Personalized Experience: A continual learning process is possible with machine learning. The algorithms could analyze different information sources, from credit ratings to social media activity, as well as pop recommendations right into the device of a customer. Users could be differentiated based on their interests, decide, gather user information, and decide on the look of the application with the help of machine learning. Moreover, ML is a great tool to learn:
- Who the customers are
- What they could afford
- What they want
- Words that customers use to talk about the brand’s products
- Preferences, hobbies, and their pain points
Based on the gathered information, ML helps classify and structure customers, look for an individual approach to every customer group, and adapt content tone. Putting it simply, ML helps provide users with the most relevant and enticing content and creates an impression that the application is indeed talking to the clientele.
These are some examples:
2. User behavior prediction: Machine learning apps help marketers comprehend the preferences and behavior patterns of users through probing various data:
- Search requests
- App usage frequency
- And more
Why need this data? The data is critical because it could be used to keep various groups of customers interested in the app and boost effectiveness and marketing efforts. Machine learning additionally helps build individualized recommendations that help boost the engagement of customers, as well as the time they spent on the app.
Some examples of machine learning apps
3. Advanced Search: Solutions with ML allow optimizing to search in the app, deliver more and better contextual results. Furthermore, it makes for a more intuitive and less cumbersome search for customers. ML algorithms learn from customer queries, as well as putting a priority on the results that truly matter to a certain person.
Cognitive technology helps in segregating articles, scripts, DIY videos, FAQs, as well as documents to a knowledge graph for immediate answers and smarter self-service. Modern apps let you collect all data regarding customers, including search histories and typical actions. The data could be used along with search requests and behavioral data for ranking products and services and showcasing the best matching results.
4. Enhanced security: Machine learning, besides being an effective tool for marketing could secure and streamline app authentication. Customers could authenticate audio, video, and voice recognition using biometric data, like face or fingerprint. Also, machine learning helps determine access rights for the customers.
Beyond a secure and fast login, more apps are available for machine learning. The algorithms in ML are able to detect and ban questionable activities. In contrast to traditional applications that could only resist known threats, the ML system could protect customers from unidentified malware attacks in real-time. The technology opens access to an impressive number of features, including:
- Estimation of shipping cost
- Image recognition
- Wallet management
- Automating product tagging
- Optimizing logistics
- Business intelligence
The above features and more enable brands to forecast financial crashes, future trends, and bubbles more efficiently.
5. Relevant advertisements: When it comes to advertising, the hardest part is showing the audience the right ads. As brands continue battling for dollars, it’s clear that winning is through personalization. The Machine Learning tech helps target display ads and personalized messaging more accurately as ads are getting more personalized.
Machine learning allows you to predict how a particular customer would react to a promotion, thus you could only show certain ads to customers with the highest probability of being interested in the product or service displayed, saving both time and money and boosting the brand reputation.
6. Deep user engagement: The ML tools empower a brand to offer robust customer support, an array of lovable features, and entertainment that provides an incentive to customers to use the app daily. Some people are wary of having to make calls, wait on the phone until someone responds, and write lengthy emails. Intelligent and friendly digital assistants could be a suitable option for customer assistance.
7. Providing entertainment: Beyond chatty AI assistants that could cheer up customers and hold conversations at three in the morning, there are more machine learning examples used for customer entertainment. The camera of an app detects the face of the customer, localizes facial features, and adds filters.
The machine learning tech could empower any mobile application with cutting-edge search mechanisms, a personalization engine that’s efficient, fraud protection, and secure and fast authentication.
Bio: Joanna Baretto is a Technology Analyst at Tatvasoft Australia, a leading Mobile app development company. She has been working for five years in the technology domain. Her work across multiple disciplines broadly addresses the narratives of technology experience. You can find her on Twitter at @BarettoJoanna.
- Top 9 Mobile Apps for Learning and Practicing Data Science
- 12-Hour Machine Learning Challenge: Build & deploy an app with Streamlit and DevOps tools
- Top 10 Data Visualization Tools for Every Data Scientist
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|