- The 20 Python Packages You Need For Machine Learning and Data Science - Oct 14, 2021.
Do you do Python? Do you do data science and machine learning? Then, you need to do these crucial Python libraries that enable nearly all you will want to do.
Data Science, Keras, Machine Learning, Matplotlib, numpy, Pandas, Plotly, Python, PyTorch, scikit-learn, TensorFlow
- 5 Must Try Awesome Python Data Visualization Libraries - Sep 15, 2021.
The goal of data visualization is to communicate data or information clearly and effectively to readers. Here are 5 must try awesome Python libraries for helping you do so, with overviews and links to quick start guides for each.
Data Visualization, Matplotlib, Plotly, Python, Seaborn
- 5 Things That Make My Job as a Data Scientist Easier - Aug 23, 2021.
After working as a Data Scientist for a year, I am here to share some things I learnt along the way that I feel are helpful and have increased my efficiency. Hopefully some of these tips can help you in your journey :)
Data Science, Data Scientist, Metrics, Pandas, Plotly, Python, Time Series, Visualization
- Get Interactive Plots Directly With Pandas - Jun 14, 2021.
Telling a story with data is a core function for any Data Scientist, and creating data visualizations that are simultaneously illuminating and appealing can be challenging. This tutorial reviews how to create Plotly and Bokeh plots directly through Pandas plotting syntax, which will help you convert static visualizations into interactive counterparts -- and take your analysis to the next level.
Bokeh, Data Visualization, Pandas, Plotly, Python
- Build Your First Data Science Application - Feb 4, 2021.
Check out these seven Python libraries to make your first data science MVP application.
API, Data Science, Jupyter, Keras, numpy, Pandas, Plotly, Python, PyTorch, scikit-learn
- Geographical Plots with Python - Sep 28, 2020.
When your data includes geographical information, rich map visualizations can offer significant value for you to understand your data and for the end user when interpreting analytical results.
Choropleth, Data Visualization, Geospatial, Plotly, Python
- The Easy Way to Do Advanced Data Visualisation for Data Scientists - Aug 13, 2019.
Creating effective data visualisations is a core skill for data scientists. This tutorial will guide you through how to easily develop interactive visualisations using the Python library plotly.
D3.js, Data Visualization, Jupyter, Plotly
- A Complete Exploratory Data Analysis and Visualization for Text Data: Combine Visualization and NLP to Generate Insights - May 9, 2019.
Visually representing the content of a text document is one of the most important tasks in the field of text mining as a Data Scientist or NLP specialist. However, there are some gaps between visualizing unstructured (text) data and structured data.
Pages: 1 2
Data Visualization, NLP, Plotly, Python, Text Analytics
- 7 Qualities Your Big Data Visualization Tools Absolutely Must Have and 10 Tools That Have Them - Apr 2, 2019.
Without the right visualization tools, raw data is of little use. Data visualization helps present the data in an interactive visual format. Here are the qualities to look for in a data visualization tool.
Big Data, Data Visualization, Domo, Plotly, Power BI, QlikView, Sisense, Tableau
- ELMo: Contextual Language Embedding - Jan 31, 2019.
Create a semantic search engine using deep contextualised language representations from ELMo and why context is everything in NLP.
Data Visualization, NLP, Plotly, Python, Word Embeddings
- Analyze, engineer, design: Do it all with Dash - Aug 24, 2018.
Open-source Dash lets you wrap a GUI around that analytical code, without leaving the familiarity of Python. Explore your data with rich, interactive drop-down menus, sliders, and other components, all in the web browser.
Dash, Data Visualization, Open Source, Plotly, Python
- Top 20 Python Libraries for Data Science in 2018 - Jun 27, 2018.
Our selection actually contains more than 20 libraries, as some of them are alternatives to each other and solve the same problem. Therefore we have grouped them as it's difficult to distinguish one particular leader at the moment.
Pages: 1 2
Bokeh, Data Science, Keras, Matplotlib, NLTK, numpy, Pandas, Plotly, Python, PyTorch, scikit-learn, SciPy, Seaborn, TensorFlow, XGBoost
- Overview of Dash Python Framework from Plotly for building dashboards - May 31, 2018.
Introduction to Dash framework from Plotly, reactive framework for building dashboards in Python. Tech talk covers basics and more advanced topics like custom component and scaling.
Dashboard, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Plotly, Python
- 7 New Dash Apps Made by the Dash Community - Mar 29, 2018.
Learn how make great visualizations using Dash with advanced data visualization workshops for Dash, R, Shiny and Dash R from April 14–15 in Boston, featuring Chris Parmer, the creator of Dash and co-founder of Plotly. Use code KDNUGGETS for 20% off.
App, Dash, Data Visualization, Plotly
- PLOTCON, Largest Data Visualization Event of its kind, Oakland, May 2-5 - Mar 31, 2017.
For data scientists, journalists, and business analysts, PLOTCON is THE opportunity to meet the creators of the tools you use everyday, ask questions, hear where the future is heading, and be part of the conversation. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
CA, Data Visualization, Oakland, Plotly
- 10 Useful Python Data Visualization Libraries for Any Discipline - Jun 14, 2016.
A great overview of 10 useful Python data visualization tools. It covers some of the big ones, like matplotlib and Seaborn, but also explores some more obscure libraries, like Gleam, Leather, and missingno.
Pages: 1 2
Bokeh, Data Visualization, Matplotlib, Plotly, Python
- Top /r/DataScience Posts, November: Open source Plot.ly, Pokemon (?), Social analysis with R - Dec 3, 2015.
November on /r/DataScience: Plot.ly is open sourced, Pokemon and Big Data games, a new social network analysis package for R, insider information on landing a Google Data Scientist job, and a free data science curriculum.
Data Science Education, GitHub, Google, Matthew Mayo, Plotly, R, Reddit, Social Network Analysis
- Overview of Python Visualization Tools - Nov 3, 2015.
An overview and comparison of the leading data visualization packages and tools for Python, including Pandas, Seaborn, ggplot, Bokeh, pygal, and Plotly.
Pages: 1 2
Data Visualization, ggplot2, Pandas, Plotly, Python
- Plotly: Online Dashboards That Update Your Data and Graphs - May 13, 2015.
New online visualization option from Plot.ly allows you to have data visualizations and graphs that update dynamically.
Data Visualization, Plotly
- Salaries in IT – Scrape, refine, and plot case study - Oct 11, 2014.
Very good case study, showing how to scrape with import.io, refine with OpenRefine, and plot with Plot.ly. Also learn about salaries vs age in Belgium.
Belgium, Data Preparation, Data Visualization, import.io, OpenRefine, Plotly, Salary