- Natural Language Processing with Python: The Free eBook - Jun 8, 2020.
This free eBook is an introduction to natural language processing, and to NLTK, one of the most prevalent Python NLP libraries.
- Let’s Build an Intelligent Chatbot - Dec 17, 2019.
Check out this step by step approach to building an intelligent chatbot in Python.
- Build Your First Chatbot Using Python & NLTK - May 1, 2019.
Today we will learn to create a simple chat assistant or chatbot using Python’s NLTK library.
- How Machines Understand Our Language: An Introduction to Natural Language Processing - Oct 31, 2018.
The applications of NLP are endless. This is how a machine classifies whether an email is spam or not, if a review is positive or negative, and how a search engine recognizes what type of person you are based on the content of your query to customize the response accordingly.
- Top 20 Python Libraries for Data Science in 2018 - Jun 27, 2018.
Our selection actually contains more than 20 libraries, as some of them are alternatives to each other and solve the same problem. Therefore we have grouped them as it's difficult to distinguish one particular leader at the moment.
Pages: 1 2
- NLP in Online Courses: an Overview - May 28, 2018.
This article examines several Natural Language Processing (NLP) courses across a variety of online sources and programming languages.
- 5 Fantastic Practical Natural Language Processing Resources - Feb 22, 2018.
This post presents 5 practical resources for getting a start in natural language processing, covering a wide array of topics and approaches.
- Text Analytics, Text Mining Courses on Statistics.com - Apr 28, 2015.
Text analytics or text mining is the natural extension and essential part of predictive analytics and Data Science - learn key skills with Statistics.com online courses.
- Get Started in Text Analytics - Sep 30, 2014.
Text analytics / text mining is the natural extension of predictive analytics and has wide applications in marketing, business, and many industries. Learn text analytics with Statistics.com online program that starts Feb 6.