- 10 Amazing Machine Learning Projects of 2020 - Mar 15, 2021.
So much progress in AI and machine learning happened in 2020, especially in the areas of AI-generating creativity and low-to-no-code frameworks. Check out these trending and popular machine learning projects released last year, and let them inspire your work throughout 2021.
- What is emotion AI and why should you care? - Jun 19, 2020.
What is emotion AI, why is it relevant, and what do you need to know about it?
- Facebook Open Sources Blender, the Largest-Ever Open Domain Chatbot - May 15, 2020.
The new conversational agent exhibit human-like behavior in conversations about almost any topic.
- Chatbots in a Nutshell - May 7, 2020.
Marketing scientist Kevin Gray asks Dr. Anna Farzindar of the University of Southern California about chatbots and the ways they are used.
- 20+ Machine Learning Datasets & Project Ideas - Mar 9, 2020.
Upgrading your machine learning, AI, and Data Science skills requires practice. To practice, you need to develop models with a large amount of data. Finding good datasets to work with can be challenging, so this article discusses more than 20 great datasets along with machine learning project ideas for you to tackle today.
- Inside The Machine Learning that Google Used to Build Meena: A Chatbot that Can Chat About Anything - Feb 17, 2020.
Meena is one of the major milestones in the history of NLU. How did Google build it?
- Top 5 AI trends for 2020 - Jan 21, 2020.
We are all witnessing a staggering growth of AI technology with so many new benefits for people while also changing the way we live and work. As AI continues to grow, which applications will have a significant impact in 2020?
- Let’s Build an Intelligent Chatbot - Dec 17, 2019.
Check out this step by step approach to building an intelligent chatbot in Python.
- AXA, State Auto and Hippo on how to fuse innovative tech to your company - Nov 26, 2019.
Join this live webinar: Fast, Agile, Service-Driven Insurance: Fuse Innovative Tech to Your Company DNA - AI, Chatbots, Automation and More, Dec 11 at 10:00am EST, to get actionable insight to develop your strategy.
- BERT is changing the NLP landscape - Sep 9, 2019.
BERT is changing the NLP landscape and making chatbots much smarter by enabling computers to better understand speech and respond intelligently in real-time.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n31, Aug 21: Become a Marketable Data Scientist; Data Science Command Line Basics; Chatbots with Keras - Aug 21, 2019.
This week's news: Become More Marketable as a Data Scientist; Command Line Basics Every Data Scientist Should Know; Chatbots with Keras!; Understanding Cancer using Machine Learning; Statistical Modelling vs Machine Learning; Is Kaggle Learn a "Faster Data Science Education?"; and much more!
- Deep Learning for NLP: Creating a Chatbot with Keras! - Aug 19, 2019.
Learn how to use Keras to build a Recurrent Neural Network and create a Chatbot! Who doesn’t like a friendly-robotic personal assistant?
- Natural Language Interface to DataTable - Jun 21, 2019.
You have to write SQL queries to query data from a relational database. Sometimes, you even have to write complex queries to do that. Won't it be amazing if you could use a chatbot to retrieve data from a database using simple English? That's what this tutorial is all about.
- Customer Support Chatbots: Easier & More Effective Than You Think - May 20, 2019.
Learn how to create your own free chatbot environment with just a few commands, as well as learning more about the benefits of customer service chatbots.
- Strata SF day 2 Highlights: AI and Politics, Chatbots Insights, Forecasting Uncertainty, Scalable Video Analysis, and more - May 3, 2019.
AI influencing Politics, insights from Chatbots, Enterprise Data Cloud, handling Video Big Data, and more takeaways from Strata Data Conference 2019, San Francisco.
- Build Your First Chatbot Using Python & NLTK - May 1, 2019.
Today we will learn to create a simple chat assistant or chatbot using Python’s NLTK library.
- Sorry I didn’t get that! How to understand what your users want - Nov 16, 2018.
Creating a chatbot is difficult, it involves knowledge in many AI-Hard tasks, such as Natural Language Understanding, Machine Comprehension, Inference, or Automatic Language Generation (in fact, solving these tasks is close to solving AI) and large human effort is required.
- ODSC India Highlights: Deep Learning Revolution in Speech, AI Engineer vs Data Scientist, and Reinforcement Learning for Enterprise - Sep 26, 2018.
Key takeaways and highlights from ODSC India 2018 conference about the latest trends, breakthroughs and revolutions in the field of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- 10 Big Data Trends You Should Know - Sep 17, 2018.
A collection of Big Data trends to familiarize yourself with, covering IoT Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Dark Data and more.
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence: Is Your Job Under Threat? - Jun 1, 2018.
This article examines the rapid growth of artificial intelligence: how we got to this point, the future AI job market and what can be done.
- If chatbots are to succeed, they need this - May 22, 2018.
Can logic be used to make chatbots intelligent? In the 1960s this was taken for granted. Now we have all but forgotten the logical approach. Is it time for a revival?
- NLP – Building a Question Answering Model - Apr 20, 2018.
In this blog, I want to cover the main building blocks of a question answering model.
- Webinar: AI, Machine Learning and Chatbots Improving Insurance Profitability & CX, Feb 15 - Jan 29, 2018.
Join Insurance Nexus as we talk to MetLife, Chubb and Nationwide about how to prioritize investments and internal resources. Learn which innovations will have the biggest impact on customer experience and improved profitability.
- Four Big Data Trends for 2018 - Jan 25, 2018.
Curious about the future of Big Data and AI? Here’s what the trends have it in 2018 for innovations.
- Chatbots Gone Wild - Dec 4, 2017.
How do you build a chatbot your customers will actually want to talk to? At CrowdFlower, we’ve seen the data and the projects that do just that. And we’d like to share what we’ve learned in this free eBook.
- How I started with learning AI in the last 2 months - Oct 9, 2017.
The relevance of a full stack developer will not be enough in the changing scenario of things. In the next two years, full stack will not be full stack without AI skills.
- Meet Lucy: Creating a Chatbot Prototype - Sep 28, 2017.
This article walks you through a step by step process and comes with starter code for building your own chatbot. In the end we also provide some pointers for folks looking to take this proof of concept to production stage.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n35, Sep 13: Putting the “Science” Back in Data Science; Python vs. R: And the leader is… - Sep 13, 2017.
Putting the "Science" Back in Data Science; Python vs R - Who Is Really Ahead in Data Science, Machine Learning; I built a chatbot in 2 hours and this is what I learned; Are Data Lakes Fake News?; Python Overtaking R?
- I built a chatbot in 2 hours and this is what I learned - Sep 7, 2017.
I set out to test two things: 1) building a bot is useless from a business perspective and 2) building bots is crazy tough. Here is what I learned.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 23-29: Python overtakes R, becomes the leader in #DataScience, #MachineLearning; I built a #chatbot in 2 hours - Aug 30, 2017.
Also: Recommendation System Algorithms Overview; The Connection Between #DataScience, #MachineLearning and #AI; The Ultimate Guide to Basic Data Cleaning.
- How I Used Deep Learning To Train A Chatbot To Talk Like Me - Aug 8, 2017.
In this post, we’ll be looking at how we can use a deep learning model to train a chatbot on my past social media conversations in hope of getting the chatbot to respond to messages the way that I would.
Pages: 1 2
- Deep Learning, AI Assistant Summits London feature DeepMind and much more, Sep 21-22 – KDnuggets Offer - Jul 20, 2017.
The Deep Learning Summit London and the AI Assistant Summit London will be continuing the RE•WORK Global Summit Series this September 21 & 22. Early Bird discount is ending on July 28th. Register now to guarantee a spot at the Summit and use the discount code KDNUGGETS to save 20% on all tickets.
- Chatbots & Virtual Assistants for the Enterprise, San Francisco, May 15-16, KDnuggets Offer - Mar 28, 2017.
Gain insight into their build, partner or buy decisions, their real-life implementation stories, using bots/VAs to generate customer insights, and the unexpected hurdles they had to overcome. Use code KNUG15 for a 15% discount.
- Building a Bot to Answer FAQs: Predicting Text Similarity - Mar 2, 2017.
In this post, learn to build a bot to answer frequently asked questions, reducing lag time for more customers and taking the load off of engineers, ensuring they can concentrate on building products!
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n04, Feb 1: Data Science and Python Wrangling: Pandas Cheat Sheet; Great Collection of Machine Learning Algorithms - Feb 1, 2017.
Also Great Collection of Minimal and Clean Implementations of Machine Learning Algorithms; Bad Data + Good Models = Bad Results; Data Scientist - best job in America, again.
- Artificial Intelligence and Speech Recognition for Chatbots: A Primer - Jan 26, 2017.
Bot bots bots... Read this overview of how artificial intelligence and natural language processing are contributing to chatbot development, and where it all goes from here.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n03, Jan 25: Automated Machine Learning Overview; Data Science Puzzle; Chatbots on Steroids - Jan 25, 2017.
The Current State of Automated Machine Learning; The Data Science Puzzle, Revisited; Chatbots on Steroids; Data Science of Sales Calls: 3 Actionable Findings; Four Problems in Using CRISP-DM and How To Fix Them
- Chatbots on Steroids: 10 Key Machine Learning Capabilities to Fuel Your Chatbot - Jan 23, 2017.
As chatbots become a common practice, the need for smarter bots arises. Empowering your bot with machine learning capabilities can really differentiate it from the rest. Check out these 10 capabilities to help fuel your chatbot.
- A Concise Overview of Recent Advances in Chatbot Technologies - Jan 13, 2017.
2016 saw some big leaps in chatbot technologies (along with a few unforeseen embarrassments). Get a quick review of the big events in the space over the past year, complete with supporting videos.
- The Human Vector: Incorporate Speaker Embeddings to Make Your Bot More Powerful - Sep 2, 2016.
One of the many ways in which bots can fail is by their (lack of) persona. Learn how speaker embeddings can help with this problem, and can help improve the persona of your bot.
- Deep Learning For Chatbots, Part 2 – Implementing A Retrieval-Based Model In TensorFlow - Jul 29, 2016.
Check out part 2 of this tutorial on building chatbots with deep neural networks. This part gets practical, and using Python and TensorFlow to implement.
Pages: 1 2 3
- A Survey of Available Corpora for Building Data-driven Dialogue Systems - Jul 12, 2016.
This post is a summary of Serban, et al. "A Survey of Available Corpora for Building Data-Driven Dialogue Systems," which is of increasing relevance given the recent state of conversational AI.
Pages: 1 2
- Artificial Intelligence ‘Chatbots’ – When or if? - May 9, 2016.
Chatbots can have extensive applications, now that Facebook is considering to implement AI in their Messenger and WhatsApp platforms. We examine 3 main factors that will determine the success of chatbots.
- Deep Learning for Chatbots, Part 1 – Introduction - Apr 19, 2016.
The first in a series of tutorial posts on using Deep Learning for chatbots, this covers some of the techniques being used to build conversational agents, and goes from the current state of affairs through to what is and is not possible.
- PocketConfidant AI: Computational Linguist (NLP/AI) - Mar 26, 2016.
Rely on the user behavior data to design and implement Machine Learning algorithms and methods of Natural Language Processing to build smart conversational robots. Make user experience personal, proactive and empathetic.
- Ethics In Machine Learning: What we learned from Tay chatbot fiasco? - Mar 25, 2016.
As Microsoft chatbot Tay showed, Machine Learning brings us into a new world where our views on ethics and political correctness will be challenged. ML learns from us. In both good and bad ways, it reflects what we really are.