- Real Time Image Segmentation Using 5 Lines of Code - Oct 18, 2021.
PixelLib Library is a library created to allow easy integration of object segmentation in images and videos using few lines of python code. PixelLib now provides support for PyTorch backend to perform faster, more accurate segmentation and extraction of objects in images and videos using PointRend segmentation architecture.
- Overview of Albumentations: Open-source library for advanced image augmentations - Jul 22, 2021.
With code snippets on augmentations and integrations with PyTorch and Tensorflow pipelines.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n24, Jun 30: What will the demand for Data Scientists be in 10 years?; Add A New Dimension To Your Photos Using Python - Jun 30, 2021.
What will the demand for Data Scientists be in 10 years? Will Data Scientists be extinct?; Add A New Dimension To Your Photos Using Python; Data Scientists are from Mars and Software Developers are from Venus; How to Train a Joint Entities and Relation Extraction Classifier using BERT Transformer with spaCy 3; In-Warehouse Machine Learning and the Modern Data Science Stack
- Add A New Dimension To Your Photos Using Python - Jun 28, 2021.
Read this to learn how to breathe new life into your photos with a 3D Ken Burns Effect.
- Extraction of Objects In Images and Videos Using 5 Lines of Code - Mar 25, 2021.
PixelLib is a library created for easy integration of image and video segmentation in real life applications. Learn to use PixelLib to extract objects In images and videos with minimal code.
- 10 Amazing Machine Learning Projects of 2020 - Mar 15, 2021.
So much progress in AI and machine learning happened in 2020, especially in the areas of AI-generating creativity and low-to-no-code frameworks. Check out these trending and popular machine learning projects released last year, and let them inspire your work throughout 2021.
- Microsoft Uses Transformer Networks to Answer Questions About Images With Minimum Training - Jan 18, 2021.
Unified VLP can understand concepts about scenic images by using pretrained models.
- Change the Background of Any Video with 5 Lines of Code - Dec 7, 2020.
Learn to blur, color, grayscale and create a virtual background for a video with PixelLib.
- Change the Background of Any Image with 5 Lines of Code - Nov 9, 2020.
Blur, color, grayscale and change the background of any image with a picture using PixelLib.
- Auto Rotate Images Using Deep Learning - Jul 14, 2020.
Follow these 5 simple steps to auto rotate images and get the right angle in human photos using computer vision.
- Easy Image Dataset Augmentation with TensorFlow - Feb 13, 2020.
What can we do when we don't have a substantial amount of varied training data? This is a quick intro to using data augmentation in TensorFlow to perform in-memory image transformations during model training to help overcome this data impediment.
- How to Convert a Picture to Numbers - Jan 6, 2020.
Reducing images to numbers makes them amenable to computation. Let's take a look at the why and the how using Python and Numpy.
- How to Convert an RGB Image to Grayscale - Dec 18, 2019.
This post is about working with a mixture of color and grayscale images and needing to transform them into a uniform format - all grayscale. We'll be working in Python using the Pillow, Numpy, and Matplotlib packages.
- Monash University: Lecturers / Senior Lecturers – Digital Health, Image Analytics [Melbourne, Australia] - Jul 19, 2019.
Monash is seeking 2 x Lecturer / Senior Lecturer within the space of Digital Health - Image Analytics. Digital Health is a fascinating cross-university, cross-faculty, multidisciplinary space with enormous practical real-world and societal benefits that draws from and contributes to a multiplicity of research areas.
- Computer Vision for Beginners: Part 1 - Jul 17, 2019.
Image processing is performing some operations on images to get an intended manipulation. Think about what we do when we start a new data analysis. We do some data preprocessing and feature engineering. It’s the same with image processing.
- End-to-End Machine Learning: Making videos from images - May 23, 2019.
Video is a natural way for us to understand three dimensional and time varying information. Read this short post on how to achieve the creation of videos from still images.
- Preprocessing for Deep Learning: From covariance matrix to image whitening - Oct 10, 2018.
The goal of this post/notebook is to go from the basics of data preprocessing to modern techniques used in deep learning. My point is that we can use code (Python/Numpy etc.) to better understand abstract mathematical notions!
Pages: 1 2 3
- Basic Image Data Analysis Using Python – Part 4 - Oct 5, 2018.
Accessing the internal component of digital images using Python packages helps the user understand its properties, as well as its nature.
- Basic Image Data Analysis Using Python – Part 3 - Sep 28, 2018.
Accessing the internal component of digital images using Python packages becomes more convenient to help understand its properties, as well as nature.
- Basic Image Processing in Python, Part 2 - Jul 17, 2018.
We explain how to easily access and manipulate the internal components of digital images using Python and give examples from satellite image processing.
- Basic Image Data Analysis Using Numpy and OpenCV – Part 1 - Jul 10, 2018.
Accessing the internal component of digital images using Python packages becomes more convenient to understand its properties as well as nature.