- Deepfakes are now mainstream. What’s next? - Apr 9, 2021.
Deepfakes have become mainstream. Here we take a closer look at recent news about deepfakes, and what it all might mean for the future.
- Extraction of Objects In Images and Videos Using 5 Lines of Code - Mar 25, 2021.
PixelLib is a library created for easy integration of image and video segmentation in real life applications. Learn to use PixelLib to extract objects In images and videos with minimal code.
- Change the Background of Any Video with 5 Lines of Code - Dec 7, 2020.
Learn to blur, color, grayscale and create a virtual background for a video with PixelLib.
- SQream Announces Massive Data Revolution Video Challenge - Dec 1, 2020.
Data professionals are invited to share their massive data challenges from their own unique perspectives. Learn more about the Massive Data Revolution Video Challenge, get a $50 Amazon gift card, and be sure to submit your entry by December 16th.
- Best Machine Learning Youtube Videos Under 10 Minutes - Jun 16, 2020.
The Youtube videos on this list cover concepts such as what machine learning is, the basics of natural language processing, how computer vision works, and machine learning in video games.
- How YouTube is Recommending Your Next Video - Oct 21, 2019.
If you are interested in learning more about the latest Youtube recommendation algorithm paper, read this post for details on its approach and improvements.
- Math in Our Lives video collection from SIAM - Oct 7, 2019.
Having trouble explaining why applied math matters to your non-specialist friends and colleagues? As valued members of the applied math community and ambassadors of SIAM, review these short animations and share them with your interested networks! Help us show that math matters and why.