- Prepare for a Long Battle against Deepfakes - Feb 21, 2020.
While deepfakes threaten to destroy our perception of reality, the tech giants are throwing down the gauntlet and working to enhance the state of the art in combating doctored videos and images.
- Deepfakes Security Risks - Jan 10, 2020.
Deepfakes have instilled panic in experts since they first emerged in 2017. Microsoft and Facebook have recently announced a contest to identify deepfakes more efficiently.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 18-30: A Gentle Introduction to Math Behind Neural Networks - Dec 31, 2019.
A Gentle Introduction to #Math Behind #NeuralNetworks; Learn How to Quickly Create UIs in Python; I wanna be a data scientist, but... how!?; I created my own deepfake in two weeks
- The Rise of Generative Adversarial Networks - Apr 19, 2019.
A comprehensive overview of Generative Adversarial Networks, covering its birth, different architectures including DCGAN, StyleGAN and BigGAN, as well as some real-world examples.
- Reflections on the State of AI: 2018 - Feb 26, 2019.
We provide a detailed overview of the key developments in the AI space, focusing on key players, applications, opportunities, and challenges.