- Microsoft Research Unveils Three Efforts to Advance Deep Generative Models - May 4, 2020.
Optimus, FQ-GAN and Prevalent bring new ideas to apply generative models at large scale.
- Which Face is Real? Applying StyleGAN to Create Fake People - May 1, 2020.
This post explains using a pre-trained GAN to generate human faces, and discusses the most common generative pitfalls associated with doing so.
- Build an app to generate photorealistic faces using TensorFlow and Streamlit - Apr 7, 2020.
We’ll show you how to quickly build a Streamlit app to synthesize celebrity faces using GANs, Tensorflow, and st.cache.
- Generate Realistic Human Face using GAN - Mar 10, 2020.
This article contain a brief intro to Generative Adversarial Network(GAN) and how to build a Human Face Generator.
- Large Scale Adversarial Representation Learning - Feb 7, 2020.
GANs can be used for unsupervised learning where a generator maps latent samples to generate data, but this framework does not include an inverse mapping from data to latent representation. BiGAN adds an encoder E to the standard generator-discriminator GAN architecture — the encoder takes input data x and outputs a latent representation z of the input.
- A bird’s-eye view of modern AI from NeurIPS 2019 - Jan 28, 2020.
With the explosion of the field of AI/ML impacting so many applications and industries, there is great value coming out of recent progress. This review highlights many research areas covered at the NeurIPS 2019 conference recently held in Vancouver, Canada, and features many important areas of progress we expect to see in the coming year.
- Semi-supervised learning with Generative Adversarial Networks - Jan 24, 2020.
The paper discussed in this post, Semi-supervised learning with Generative Adversarial Networks, utilizes a GAN architecture for multi-label classification.
- What just happened in the world of AI? - Dec 12, 2019.
The speed at which AI made advancements and news during 2019 makes it imperative now to step back and place these events into order and perspective. It's important to separate the interest that any one advancement initially attracts, from its actual gravity and its consequential influence on the field. This review unfolds the parallel threads of these AI stories over this year and isolates their significance.
- Intro to Adversarial Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks - Oct 23, 2019.
In this crash course on GANs, we explore where they fit into the pantheon of generative models, how they've changed over time, and what the future has in store for this area of machine learning.
- [video] Introduction to Generative Adversarial Networks (for beginners and advanced Data Scientists) - Aug 5, 2019.
Generative Adversarial Networks are driving important new technologies in deep learning methods. With so much to learn, these two videos will help you jump into your exploration with GANs and the mathematics behind the modelling.
- ICLR 2019 highlights: Ian Goodfellow and GANs, Adversarial Examples, Reinforcement Learning, Fairness, Safety, Social Good, and all that jazz - May 27, 2019.
We provide an overview of the main themes and topics discussed at this years International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR).
- Graduating in GANs: Going From Understanding Generative Adversarial Networks to Running Your Own - Apr 25, 2019.
Read how generative adversarial networks (GANs) research and evaluation has developed then implement your own GAN to generate handwritten digits.
Pages: 1 2
- Generative Adversarial Networks – Key Milestones and State of the Art - Apr 24, 2019.
We provide an overview of Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), discuss challenges in GANs learning, and examine two promising GANs: the RadialGAN, designed for numbers, and the StyleGAN, which does style transfer for images.
- The Rise of Generative Adversarial Networks - Apr 19, 2019.
A comprehensive overview of Generative Adversarial Networks, covering its birth, different architectures including DCGAN, StyleGAN and BigGAN, as well as some real-world examples.
- Which Face is Real? - Apr 2, 2019.
Which Face Is Real? was developed based on Generative Adversarial Networks as a web application in which users can select which image they believe is a true person and which was synthetically generated. The person in the synthetically generated photo does not exist.
- My favorite mind-blowing Machine Learning/AI breakthroughs - Mar 14, 2019.
We present some of our favorite breakthroughs in Machine Learning and AI in recent times, complete with papers, video links and brief summaries for each.
- GANs Need Some Attention, Too - Mar 5, 2019.
Self-Attention Generative Adversarial Networks (SAGAN; Zhang et al., 2018) are convolutional neural networks that use the self-attention paradigm to capture long-range spatial relationships in existing images to better synthesize new images.
- Generative Adversarial Networks – Paper Reading Road Map - Oct 24, 2018.
To help the others who want to learn more about the technical sides of GANs, I wanted to share some papers I have read in the order that I read them.
- Only Numpy: Implementing GANs and Adam Optimizer using Numpy - Aug 6, 2018.
This post is an implementation of GANs and the Adam optimizer using only Python and Numpy, with minimal focus on the underlying maths involved.
- Generative Adversarial Neural Networks: Infinite Monkeys and The Great British Bake Off - May 22, 2018.
Adversarial Neural Networks are oddly named since they actually cooperate to make things.
- GANs in TensorFlow from the Command Line: Creating Your First GitHub Project - May 16, 2018.
In this article I will present the steps to create your first GitHub Project. I will use as an example Generative Adversarial Networks.
- The New Neural Internet is Coming - Feb 23, 2018.
The Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) are the first step of neural networks technology learning creativity.
- Generative Adversarial Networks, an overview - Jan 15, 2018.
In this article, we’ll explain GANs by applying them to the task of generating images. One of the few successful techniques in unsupervised machine learning, and are quickly revolutionizing our ability to perform generative tasks.
Pages: 1 2
- Overview of GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks) – Part I - Nov 10, 2017.
A great introductory and high-level summary of Generative Adversarial Networks.
- CAN (Creative Adversarial Network) - Explained - Jul 12, 2017.
GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks), a type of Deep Learning networks, have been very successful in creating non-procedural content. This work explores the possibility of machine generated creative content.
- Top arXiv Papers, January: ConvNets Advances, Wide Instead of Deep, Adversarial Networks Win, Learning to Reinforcement Learn - Feb 3, 2017.
Check out the top arXiv Papers from January, covering convolutional neural network advances, why wide may trump deep, generative adversarial networks, learning to reinforcement learn, and more.
- MNIST Generative Adversarial Model in Keras - Jul 19, 2016.
This post discusses and demonstrates the implementation of a generative adversarial network in Keras, using the MNIST dataset.