- Better data apps with Streamlit’s new layout options - Nov 26, 2020.
Introducing new layout primitives - including columns, containers and expanders!
- 5 Most Useful Machine Learning Tools every lazy full-stack data scientist should use - Nov 18, 2020.
If you consider yourself a Data Scientist who can take any project from data curation to solution deployment, then you know there are many tools available today to help you get the job done. The trouble is that there are too many choices. Here is a review of five sets of tools that should turn you into the most efficient full-stack data scientist possible.
- Deploying Secure and Scalable Streamlit Apps on AWS with Docker Swarm, Traefik and Keycloak - Oct 23, 2020.
If you are a data scientist who just wants to get the work done but doesn’t necessarily want to go down the DevOps rabbit hole, this tutorial offers a relatively straightforward deployment solution leveraging Docker Swarm and Traefik, with an option of adding user authentication with Keycloak.
- Deploying Streamlit Apps Using Streamlit Sharing - Oct 20, 2020.
Read this sneak peek into Streamlit’s new deployment platform.
- Build an app to generate photorealistic faces using TensorFlow and Streamlit - Apr 7, 2020.
We’ll show you how to quickly build a Streamlit app to synthesize celebrity faces using GANs, Tensorflow, and st.cache.
- The Forgotten Algorithm - Feb 20, 2020.
This article explores Monte Carlo Simulation with Streamlit.
- 12-Hour Machine Learning Challenge: Build & deploy an app with Streamlit and DevOps tools - Feb 3, 2020.
This article will present the knowledge, process, tools, and frameworks required for completing a 12-hour ML challenge. I hope you can find it useful for your personal or professional projects.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 02-08: Turn #Python Scripts into Beautiful ML Tools – with Streamlit, an app framework built for #MachineLearning engineers - Oct 9, 2019.
Also: 12 things I wish I'd known before starting as a Data Scientist; 10 Free Top Notch Natural Language Processing Courses; The Last SQL Guide for Data Analysis; The 4 Quadrants of #DataScience Skills and 7 Principles for Creating a Viral DataViz.