- Best Python IDEs and Code Editors You Should Know - Jan 8, 2021.
Developing machine learning algorithms requires implementing countless libraries and integrating many supporting tools and software packages. All this magic must be written by you in yet another tool -- the IDE -- that is fundamental to all your code work and can drive your productivity. These top Python IDEs and code editors are among the best tools available for you to consider, and are reviewed with their noteworthy features.
- 5 Most Useful Machine Learning Tools every lazy full-stack data scientist should use - Nov 18, 2020.
If you consider yourself a Data Scientist who can take any project from data curation to solution deployment, then you know there are many tools available today to help you get the job done. The trouble is that there are too many choices. Here is a review of five sets of tools that should turn you into the most efficient full-stack data scientist possible.
- Here are the Most Popular Python IDEs/Editors - Oct 6, 2020.
Jupyter Notebook continues to lead as the most popular Python IDE, but its share has declined since the last poll. The top 4 contenders have remained the same, but only one has significantly improved its share. We also examine the breakdown by employment and region.
- The Most Useful Machine Learning Tools of 2020 - Mar 13, 2020.
This articles outlines 5 sets of tools every lazy full-stack data scientist should use.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n20, May 22: 7 Steps to Mastering SQL for Data Science; How to build Math Programming Skills - May 22, 2019.
Also An overview of Pycharm for Data Scientists; How to build a Computer Vision model - key approaches and datasets; k-means clustering tutorial; 60+ useful graph visualization libraries; The Data Fabric for Machine Learning.
- PyCharm for Data Scientists - May 17, 2019.
This article is a discussion of some of PyCharm's features, and a comparison with Spyder, an another popular IDE for Python. Read on to find the benefits and drawbacks of PyCharm, and an outline of when to prefer it to Spyder and vice versa.
- Here are the most popular Python IDEs / Editors - Dec 7, 2018.
We report on the most popular IDE and Editors, based on our poll. Jupyter is the favorite across all regions and employment types, but there is competition for no. 2 and no. 3 spots.
- Top /r/MachineLearning posts, August 2018: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents for sharing enormous datasets - Sep 15, 2018.
A range of interesting posts from the /r/MachineLearning Reddit group for the month of August, including: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents; Getting Alexa to respond to sign language using TensorFlow; PyCharm IDE.