- 5 Most Useful Machine Learning Tools every lazy full-stack data scientist should use - Nov 18, 2020.
If you consider yourself a Data Scientist who can take any project from data curation to solution deployment, then you know there are many tools available today to help you get the job done. The trouble is that there are too many choices. Here is a review of five sets of tools that should turn you into the most efficient full-stack data scientist possible.
- The Most Useful Machine Learning Tools of 2020 - Mar 13, 2020.
This articles outlines 5 sets of tools every lazy full-stack data scientist should use.
- Why physical storage of your database tables might matter - May 31, 2019.
Follow this investigation into why physical storage of your database tables might matter, from problem identification to possible issue resolutions.
- Simple Tips for PostgreSQL Query Optimization - Jun 22, 2018.
A single query optimization tip can boost your database performance by 100x. Although we usually advise our customers to use these tips to optimize analytic queries (such as aggregation ones), this post is still very helpful for any other type of query.
- ioModel Machine Learning Research Platform – Open Source - Jun 5, 2018.
This article introduces ioModel, an open source research platform that ingests data and automatically generates descriptive statistics on that data.
- Loading Terabytes of Data from Postgres into BigQuery - Apr 9, 2018.
Despite the fact that an ETL task is pretty challenging when it comes to loading Big Data, there’s still the scenario in which you can load terabytes of data from Postgres into BigQuery relatively easy and very efficiently.
- For GPU Databases of today, the big challenge is doing JOINS - Mar 2, 2018.
While some GPU database problems have been solved, one challenge remains that only one vendor has tackled properly and that is fast SQL joins on GPU.
- You Scored 200 Dollars Off Open Source Data Event in Boston - May 2, 2017.
Use code KDPV17 to save on Postgres Vision, June 26-28, 2017, at the Royal Sonesta Boston. Co-hosted by EnterpriseDB and MIT, the event sponsors include Amazon Web Services, Avnet, credativ, EnterpriseDB, IBM, Microsoft, MIT, NEC, Palisade Compliance, Quest, TechData, and The Executive Council.
- Open Source is Central to the Data Management Conversation, Boston, June 26-28 - Apr 18, 2017.
Open source dominates the data management conversation. Postgres Vision, June 26-28, Boston, explores the business value realized from innovative solutions and strategies. Use code KDPV17 to save.
- Help Define the Future of Open Source Data Management, Boston, June 26-28 - Apr 10, 2017.
Postgres Vision, June 26-28, Boston, will be a forum for the sharpest minds in open source as organizations strive to harvest greater strategic value and actionable insight from their data. Use code KDPV17 to save.