- KDnuggets™ News 20:n11, Mar 18: Covid-19, your community, and you – a data science perspective; When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists? Poll Results and Analysis - Mar 18, 2020.
A Data Science perspective on Covid-19, the novel coronavirus; The results and analysis of a previous KDnuggets Poll: When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists? How to build a mature Machine Learning team; The Most Useful Machine Learning Tools of 2020; and more.
- When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists? Poll Results and Analysis - Mar 16, 2020.
Will AI always be 5-10 years away? The majority of respondents to this poll think that AutoML will reach expert level in 5-10 years. Interestingly, it is about the same as 5 years ago. We examine the trends by AutoML experience, industry, and region.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n09, Mar 4: When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists (if ever) – vote; 20 AI, DS, ML Terms You Need to Know (part 2) - Mar 4, 2020.
- Hands on Hyperparameter Tuning with Keras Tuner - Feb 28, 2020.
Or how hyperparameter tuning with Keras Tuner can boost your object classification network's accuracy by 10%.
- New Poll: When Will AutoML Replace Data Scientists (if ever)? - Feb 27, 2020.
Take part in the latest KDnuggets poll by weighing in on when you think AutoML and Automated Data Science will replace humans — if ever.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n08, Feb 26: Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science & Machine Learning Platforms; Will AutoML Replace Data Scientists? - Feb 26, 2020.
This week in KDnuggets: The Death of Data Scientists - will AutoML replace them?; Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms; Hand labeling is the past. The future is #NoLabel AI; The Forgotten Algorithm; Getting Started with R Programming; and much, much more.
- The Death of Data Scientists – will AutoML replace them? - Feb 20, 2020.
Soon after tech giants Google and Microsoft introduced their AutoML services to the world, the popularity and interest in these services skyrocketed. We first review AutoML, compare the platforms available, and then test them out against real data scientists to answer the question: will AutoML replace us?
- Practical Hyperparameter Optimization - Feb 13, 2020.
An introduction on how to fine-tune Machine and Deep Learning models using techniques such as: Random Search, Automated Hyperparameter Tuning and Artificial Neural Networks Tuning.
- Amazon Gets Into the AutoML Race with AutoGluon: Some AutoML Architectures You Should Know About - Jan 30, 2020.
Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, Waymo have produced some of the most innovative AutoML architectures in the market.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n04, Jan 29: AutoML: If you try it, you’ll like it more; The Data Science Interview Study Guide - Jan 29, 2020.
AutoML Poll results: if you try it, you'll like it more; The Data Science Interview Study Guide; What Do Data Scientists in Europe Do & How Much Are They Worth?; 2 Questions for a Junior Data Scientist
- AutoML Poll results: if you try it, you’ll like it more - Jan 27, 2020.
The results of latest KDnuggets Poll on AutoML are quite interesting. While most respondents were not happy with AutoML performance, the opinions of those who tried it were higher than those who did not.
- Top 10 Technology Trends for 2020 - Jan 16, 2020.
With integrations of multiple emerging technologies just in the past year, AI development continues at a fast pace. Following the blueprint of science and technology advancements in 2019, we predict 10 trends we expect to see in 2020 and beyond.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n01, Jan 8: How to “Ultralearn” Data Science; How teams do AutoML? - Jan 8, 2020.
First issue of 2020 brings you a summary of how to "Ultralearn" Data Science - for those in a hurry; Explains how teams work on AutoML project; Why Python is a preferred language for Data Science; and a cartoon on teaching ethics to AI.
- H2O Framework for Machine Learning - Jan 6, 2020.
This article is an overview of H2O, a scalable and fast open-source platform for machine learning. We will apply it to perform classification tasks.
- Automated Machine Learning: How do teams work together on an AutoML project? - Jan 2, 2020.
In this use case, available to the public on GitHub, we’ll see how a data scientist, project manager, and business lead at a retail grocer can leverage automated machine learning and Azure Machine Learning service to reduce product overstock.
- KDnuggets Poll: How well do current AutoML solutions work? - Dec 14, 2019.
Take part in our latest poll, asking readers their opinions on the effectiveness of current automated machine learning solutions.
- What just happened in the world of AI? - Dec 12, 2019.
The speed at which AI made advancements and news during 2019 makes it imperative now to step back and place these events into order and perspective. It's important to separate the interest that any one advancement initially attracts, from its actual gravity and its consequential influence on the field. This review unfolds the parallel threads of these AI stories over this year and isolates their significance.
- The 4 Hottest Trends in Data Science for 2020 - Dec 9, 2019.
The field of Data Science is growing with new capabilities and reach into every industry. With digital transformations occurring in organizations around the world, 2019 included trends of more companies leveraging more data to make better decisions. Check out these next trends in Data Science expected to take off in 2020.
- AutoML for Temporal Relational Data: A New Frontier - Oct 30, 2019.
While AutoML started out as an automation approach to develop optimal machine learning pipelines, extensions of AutoML to Data Science embedded products can now enable the processing of much more, including temporal relational data.
- Webinar: Build auto-adaptive machine learning models with Kubernetes - Sep 27, 2019.
This live webinar, Oct 2 2019, will instruct data scientists and machine learning engineers how to build manage and deploy auto-adaptive machine learning models in production. Save your spot now.
- Turbo-Charging Data Science with AutoML - Sep 17, 2019.
Join this technical webinar on Oct 3, where Domino Chief Data Scientist Josh Poduska will dive into popular open source and proprietary AutoML tools, and walk through hands-on examples of how to install and use these tools, so you can start using these technologies in your work right away.
- Can we trust AutoML to go on full autopilot? - Jul 31, 2019.
We put an AutoML tool to the test on a real-world problem, and the results are surprising. Even with automatic machine learning, you still need expert data scientists.
- Build your own AutoML computer vision pipeline, July 16 webinar - Jul 2, 2019.
This webinar will present a step-by-step use case so you can build your own AutoML computer vision pipelines, and will go through the essentials for research, deployment and training using Keras, PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Unleash Big Data by SaaS-based End-to-End AutoML - May 6, 2019.
This SaaS-based end-to-end AutoML tool R2 Learn enables data scientists, developers and data analysts to increase productivity, reduce errors and build quality models. Try for Free today!
- 3 Reasons Why AutoML Won’t Replace Data Scientists Yet - Mar 6, 2019.
We dispel the myth that AutoML is replacing Data Scientists jobs by highlighting three factors in Data Science development that AutoML can’t solve.
- Automatic Machine Learning is broken - Feb 19, 2019.
We take a look at the arguments against implementing a machine learning solution, and the occasions when the problems faced are not ML problems and can perhaps be solved using optimization, exploratory data analysis tasks or problems that can be solved with simple statistics.
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Advances in 2018 and Trends for 2019 - Feb 18, 2019.
We recap some of the major highlights in data science and AI throughout 2018, before looking at the some of the potential newest trends and technological advances for the year ahead.
Pages: 1 2
- Building AI to Build AI: The Project That Won the NeurIPS AutoML Challenge - Jan 23, 2019.
This is an overview of designing a computer program capable of developing predictive models without any manual intervention that are trained & evaluated in a lifelong machine learning setting in NeurIPS 2018 AutoML3 Challenge.
- 2018’s Top 7 Python Libraries for Data Science and AI - Jan 21, 2019.
This is a list of the best libraries that changed our lives this year, compiled from my weekly digests.
Pages: 1 2
- Automated Machine Learning in Python - Jan 18, 2019.
An organization can also reduce the cost of hiring many experts by applying AutoML in their data pipeline. AutoML also reduces the amount of time it would take to develop and test a machine learning model.
- “Auto-What?” – A Taxonomy of Automated Machine Learning - Sep 25, 2018.
Automated machine learning is a rapidly developing segment of artificial intelligence - it’s time to define what an AutoML product is so end-users can compare product capabilities intelligently.
- Everything You Need to Know About AutoML and Neural Architecture Search - Sep 13, 2018.
So how does it work? How do you use it? What options do you have to harness that power today? Here’s everything you need to know about AutoML and NAS.
- AutoKeras: The Killer of Google’s AutoML - Aug 15, 2018.
Auto-Keras is an open source "competitor" to Google’s AutoML, a new cloud software suite of Machine Learning tools. It’s based on Google’s state-of-the-art research in Neural Architecture Search (NAS).
- Google’s AutoML: Cutting Through the Hype - Jul 31, 2018.
In today’s post, I want to look specifically at Google’s AutoML, a product which has received a lot of media attention, and address "What is Google's AutoML?" and more.
- Design by Evolution: How to evolve your neural network with AutoML - Jul 20, 2017.
The gist ( tl;dr): Time to evolve! I’m gonna give a basic example (in PyTorch) of using evolutionary algorithms to tune the hyper-parameters of a DNN.
Pages: 1 2 3