- Main 2021 Developments and Key 2022 Trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Technology - Dec 10, 2021.
Our panel of leading experts reviews 2021 main developments and examines the key trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning Technology.
2022 Predictions, AI, Carla Gentry, Data Science, Doug Laney, Kate Strachnyi, Kirk D. Borne, Machine Learning, Predictions, Tom Davenport, Trends
- Main 2020 Developments and Key 2021 Trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Technology - Dec 9, 2020.
Our panel of leading experts reviews 2020 main developments and examines the key trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning Technology.
2021 Predictions, AI, AutoML, Bill Schmarzo, Carla Gentry, COVID-19, Doug Laney, GPT-3, Kirk D. Borne, Machine Learning, MLOps, Predictions, Ronald van Loon, Tom Davenport, Trends
- Caserta Announces Pro-Bono Data and Analytics Workshop for Senior Leaders - May 21, 2020.
Caserta is offering a limited number of virtual pro-bono data and analytics workshops conducted by industry leaders Joe Caserta and Doug Laney exclusively for eligible senior leadership. Learn more and sign up now.
Caserta, Data Analytics, Doug Laney, Webinar
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Technology Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 - Dec 11, 2019.
We asked leading experts - what are the most important developments of 2019 and 2020 key trends in AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Deep Learning? This blog focuses mainly on technology and deployment.
2020 Predictions, AI, Analytics, Bill Schmarzo, Carla Gentry, Data Science, Doug Laney, Jen Underwood, Kate Strachnyi, Machine Learning, Meta Brown, Ronald van Loon, Tom Davenport, Trends
- AI, Data Science, Analytics Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 3, 2018.
Review of 2018 and Predictions for 2019 from our panel of experts, including Meta Brown, Tom Davenport, Carla Gentry, Bob E Hayes, Cassie Kozyrkov, Doug Laney, Bill Schmarzo, Kate Strachnyi, Ronald van Loon, Favio Vazquez, and Jen Underwood.
2019 Predictions, AI, Automated Machine Learning, Automation, Bill Schmarzo, Carla Gentry, Cassie Kozyrkov, Doug Laney, GDPR, Hype, Jen Underwood, Meta Brown, Predictions, Risks, Ronald van Loon, Tom Davenport, Trends
- Exclusive Interview: Doug Laney on Big Data and Infonomics - Jan 25, 2018.
We discuss 3Vs of Big Data; Infonomics and many aspects of monetizing information including promising analytics methods, successful companies, main challenges; Information marketplaces and why data ownership concept is misguided, and more.
3Vs of Big Data, Big Data, Doug Laney, Infonomics, Marketplace, Privacy
- Big Data: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018 - Dec 5, 2017.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Big Data experts as to the most important developments of 2017 and their 2018 key trend predictions.
2018 Predictions, Big Data, Bill Inmon, Bill Schmarzo, Doug Laney, James Kobielus, Matei Zaharia, Meta Brown, Predictions, Ronald van Loon, Trends, Yves Mulkers
- The Origins of Big Data - Feb 21, 2017.
Big Data has truly come of age in 2013 when OED introduced the term “Big Data” for the first time. But when was the term Big Data first used and Why? Here are the results of our investigation.
Big Data, Doug Laney, History, Tim O'Reilly