- What should be focus areas for Machine Learning / AI in 2018? - Apr 27, 2018.
This article looks at what are the recent trends in data science/ML/AI and suggests subareas DS groups need to focus on.
- Four Broken Systems & Four Tech Trends for 2018 - Mar 1, 2018.
We may be well into 2018, but here are a set of tech trends for looking forward, along with a set of 4 systems that manifested how inappropriate, inaccurate or outright broken they are in 2017.
- 2018 Predictions for the Analytics & Data Science Hiring Market - Feb 6, 2018.
What do you think of this year’s predictions? Do you see any new tools on the horizon, or do you believe data science popularity is due for a reckoning of sorts?
- Four Big Data Trends for 2018 - Jan 25, 2018.
Curious about the future of Big Data and AI? Here’s what the trends have it in 2018 for innovations.
- Back to the Future: 2018 Big Data and Data Science Prognostications - Jan 3, 2018.
It’s really hard to find predictions about the future made in the 1950’s. I decided to review the most popular sci-fi movies from 1950’s, and provide my perspective as to what these movies might tell us about 2018.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n48, Dec 20: Machine Learning 2017 Key Trends; New Poll: When is AGI Coming?; AI Year End Roundup - Dec 20, 2017.
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018; New Poll: When will Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) be achieved?; Xavier Amatriain's Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Year-end Roundup; How to Generate FiveThirtyEight Graphs in Python; Transitioning to Data Science: How to become a data scientist
- Industry Predictions: Main AI, Big Data, Data Science Developments in 2017 and Trends for 2018 - Dec 19, 2017.
Here is a treasure trove of analysis and predictions from 17 leading companies in AI, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning: What happened in 2017 and what will 2018 bring?
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018 - Dec 15, 2017.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Machine Learning and AI experts as to the most important developments of 2017 and their 2018 key trend predictions.
- Xavier Amatriain’s Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Year-end Roundup - Dec 14, 2017.
So much has happened in the world of AI that it is hard to fit in a couple of paragraphs. Here is my attempt.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n47, Dec 13: Top Data Science, Machine Learning Methods in 2017; Main Data Science Developments in 2017, Key Trends; Lunch Break with Keras - Dec 13, 2017.
Also: Managing Machine Learning Workflows with Scikit-learn Pipelines; Best Masters in Data Science and Analytics - Europe Edition; Another Day in the Life of a Data Scientist; TensorFlow for Short-Term Stocks; Creating Simple Data Visualizations as an Act of Kindness
- Data Science, Machine Learning: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018 - Dec 12, 2017.
The leading experts in the field on the main Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics developments in 2017 and key trends in 2018.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n46, Dec 6: Why You Should Forget for-loop for Data Science Code; Reinforcement Learning: Exclusive Interview with Rich Sutton; Big Data Key Trends - Dec 6, 2017.
Also Big Data: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018; Exclusive: My interview with Rich Sutton, the Father of Reinforcement Learning; Understanding Deep Convolutional Neural Networks with a practical use-case in Tensorflow and Keras.
- Big Data: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018 - Dec 5, 2017.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Big Data experts as to the most important developments of 2017 and their 2018 key trend predictions.