- Data Science, Machine Learning: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018 - Dec 12, 2017.
The leading experts in the field on the main Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics developments in 2017 and key trends in 2018.
- Big Data: Main Developments in 2016 and Key Trends in 2017 - Dec 6, 2016.
As 2016 comes to a close and we prepare for a new year, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Big Data experts as to the most important developments of 2016 and their 2017 key trend predictions.
- Mining Massive Datasets, free Stanford online course, starts Oct 11 - Sep 29, 2016.
Top researchers Leskovec, Anand, and Ullman teach online course on Mining of Massive Datasets. The course is free and starts on Stanford platform Oct 11, 2016.
- Coursera/Stanford “Mining Massive Datasets”, free online course - Jul 22, 2015.
Top Stanford researchers teach efficient and scalable methods for extracting models and other information from very large amounts of data. Next session of this great course starts Sep 12 on Coursera and is free.
- Coursera / Stanford Mining Massive Datasets MOOC, Jan-Mar 2015 - Jan 12, 2015.
Don't miss! Top Stanford researchers teach efficient and scalable methods for extracting models and other information from very large amounts of data. Next session of this great course starts Jan 31 on Coursera and is free.
- Research Leaders on Data Mining, Data Science, and Big Data key trends, top papers - Jan 9, 2015.
We asked global research leaders in Data Science and Big Data what are the most interesting research papers/advances of 2014 and what are the key trends they see in 2015. Here are their answers.
- Book: Mining of Massive Datasets, 2nd Edition, free download - Feb 12, 2014.
The second edition of this landmark book adds Jure Leskovec as a coauthor and has 3 new chapters, on mining large graphs, dimensionality reduction, and machine learning. You can still freely download a PDF version.