- Call for Bids to Host KDD-202x - Nov 20, 2017.
ACM SIGKDD Executive Committee hereby invites proposals to host the annual KDD Conference in 2020 and later. Proposals due Jan 31, 2018.
- SIGKDD Elects Jian Pei as Chair, Michael Zeller Treasurer, New Executive Committee - Jul 25, 2017.
New SIGKDD chair will be Dr. Jian Pei. He says SIGKDD must continue serving academia and industry in a balanced and innovative manner.
- 2016 ACM SIGKDD Innovation and Service Awards - Apr 11, 2016.
ACM SIGKDD Innovation and Service Awards recognize outstanding technical innovations and outstanding professional contributions to the field of Big data, Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery, and Predictive Analytics.
- ACM SIGKDD 2015 Service Award to Jian Pei - Jul 22, 2015.
Prof. Jian Pei wins ACM SIGKDD 2015 Service Award for his significant technical contributions to the principles, practice and application of data mining and for his outstanding services to society and the data mining community.
- CFP: ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data - Jan 14, 2015.
Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD) welcomes papers on a full range of research in the knowledge discovery and analysis of diverse forms of data. Subjects include scalable and effective algorithms for data mining and big data analysis, mining brain networks, mining data streams and more.
- Research Leaders on Data Mining, Data Science, and Big Data key trends, top papers - Jan 9, 2015.
We asked global research leaders in Data Science and Big Data what are the most interesting research papers/advances of 2014 and what are the key trends they see in 2015. Here are their answers.
- IEEE ICDM 2014 Research Contributions Award: Prof. Jian Pei - Oct 25, 2014.
Jian Pei wins a highest recognition for research in Data Mining for his work on the core frontiers of data mining, including pattern mining, classification, clustering, anomaly detection and outlier analysis.
- Top Research Leaders in Data Mining, Data Science, and KDD - Aug 16, 2014.
We identify the top researchers in Data Mining, Data Science, and KDD. Jiawei Han, Philip Yu, and Christos Faloutsos remain the leaders, but they are joined by many fast rising young researchers - the leaders of tomorrow.