- KDD 2020 Call for Research, Applied Data Science Papers - Dec 12, 2019.
ACM SIGKDD Invites Industry and Academic Experts to Submit Advancements in Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery and Machine Learning for 26th Annual Conference in San Diego.
- AutoML for Temporal Relational Data: A New Frontier - Oct 30, 2019.
While AutoML started out as an automation approach to develop optimal machine learning pipelines, extensions of AutoML to Data Science embedded products can now enable the processing of much more, including temporal relational data.
- A Word from KDD Cup 2019 Organizers - Feb 15, 2019.
This year’s KDD Cup will be celebrating 22 years. It’s been an exciting journey and we have come a long way! We invite industrial and academic institutions to submit proposals for organizing the 2019 KDD Cup Competition. Learn more now!
- KDD 2019 Call for Research, Applied Data Science Papers - Jan 21, 2019.
KDD-2019 invites submission of papers describing innovative research on all aspects of data science, and of applied papers describing designs and implementations for practical tasks in data science. Submissions due Feb 3.
- KDD 2018 Call for Research, Applied Data Science Papers - Jan 27, 2018.
KDD-2018 invites submission of papers describing innovative research on all aspects of data science, and of applied papers describing designs and implementations for practical tasks in data science. Submissions due Feb 11.
- Call for Bids to Host KDD-202x - Nov 20, 2017.
ACM SIGKDD Executive Committee hereby invites proposals to host the annual KDD Conference in 2020 and later. Proposals due Jan 31, 2018.
- Call for bids to host KDD-2019, Premier Research Conference on Data Science and Data Mining - Sep 28, 2016.
ACM SIGKDD Executive Committee hereby invites proposals to host the annual KDD Conference in 2019. The conference should take place in August 2019.
- How to Network and Build a Personal Brand in Data Science - May 2, 2016.
SpringBoard shares some ideas on how to network and build a data career, as taken from a new guide they have put together on the topic.
- KDD Cup 2016 Call for Proposals - Oct 10, 2015.
ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) 2016 is being held in San Francisco, California, from August 13-17, 2016. KDD is currently inviting KDD Cup competition proposals at this time.
- The Present and the Future of the KDD Cup Competition - Aug 31, 2015.
KDD cup is the first and among most prestigious competitions in data science, Among key takeaways from KDD Cup 2015: XGBoost – Gradient Boosted Decision Trees package works wonders in data classification, feature engineering is the king, and team work is crucial.
Pages: 1 2
- KDD-2017, top conference on Data Mining, Data Science Research coming to Halifax, Canada - Mar 10, 2015.
The 2017 edition of KDD, the leading conference on Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining, and Data Science Research will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Panel Report: A Data Scientist Guide to Startups - Aug 19, 2014.
A detailed report on the KDD-2013 panel with 4 leading data scientists and entrepreneurs - Ron Bekkerman, Oren Etzioni, Usama Fayyad, and Claudia Perlich, discussing the major issues in Big Data and Data Science startups.
- Top Research Leaders in Data Mining, Data Science, and KDD - Aug 16, 2014.
We identify the top researchers in Data Mining, Data Science, and KDD. Jiawei Han, Philip Yu, and Christos Faloutsos remain the leaders, but they are joined by many fast rising young researchers - the leaders of tomorrow.
- Profile: KDnuggets Serves Analytics and Big Data Fields - Jun 11, 2014.
A profile of KDnuggets, including an overview, history, and present highlights, is featured on the homepage of INFORMS, a major society for Analytics and Optimization (until June 23, 2014).
- KDD 2014 Tutorial and Workshop Proposals - Feb 27, 2014.
KDD 2014 is a leading research conference on Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining, and Data Science. Submit Workshop proposals by Mar 7, Tutorial proposals by Mar 15.