- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 2) - Mar 2, 2020.
We explain important AI, ML, Data Science terms you should know in 2020, including Double Descent, Ethics in AI, Explainability (Explainable AI), Full Stack Data Science, Geospatial, GPT-2, NLG (Natural Language Generation), PyTorch, Reinforcement Learning, and Transformer Architecture.
- Introduction to Geographical Time Series Prediction with Crime Data in R, SQL, and Tableau - Feb 14, 2020.
When reviewing geographical data, it can be difficult to prepare the data for an analysis. This article helps by covering importing data into a SQL Server database; cleansing and grouping data into a map grid; adding time data points to the set of grid data and filling in the gaps where no crimes occurred; importing the data into R; running XGBoost model to determine where crimes will occur on a specific day
- Python, Selenium & Google for Geocoding Automation: Free and Paid - Nov 21, 2019.
This tutorial will take you through two options that have automated the geocoding process for the user using Python, Selenium and Google Geocoding API.
- OpenStreetMap Data to ML Training Labels for Object Detection - Sep 9, 2019.
I am really interested in creating a tight, clean pipeline for disaster relief applications, where we can use something like crowd sourced building polygons from OSM to train a supervised object detector to discover buildings in an unmapped location.
- Visualising Geospatial data with Python using Folium - Sep 27, 2018.
Folium is a powerful data visualization library in Python that was built primarily to help people visualize geospatial data. With Folium, one can create a map of any location in the world if its latitude and longitude values are known. This guide will help you get started.
- 7 Techniques to Visualize Geospatial Data - Oct 19, 2017.
In this article, we explore 7 interesting yet simple techniques to visualize geospatial data that will help you visualize your data better.
Pages: 1 2
- WordStat 7.1: Geospatial Intelligence Meets Text Analytics - Dec 16, 2015.
Provalis Research text analysis software now features a geospatial intelligence module which transforms unstructured text data into interactive maps.