- How Visualization is Transforming Exploratory Data Analysis - Aug 4, 2021.
Data analysts are dealing with bigger datasets than ever before, making interrogation difficult. Visualized Exploratory Data Analysis, supported by advanced parallel computing, promises an answer.
- The Data Matters: Choosing the right data to analyze can make or break your analysis - Jun 15, 2021.
We started Nomad Data to help data scientists and business analysts quickly find the right commercial datasets to match their specific use case. We catalog use cases of data and use machine learning and AI to match analysis goals with datasets.
- Learn how to integrate third-party location data with AWS Data Exchange - Apr 26, 2021.
Join this webinar, May 6 @ 2PM ET, to discover how Yum! Brands and other organizations are leveraging location-based data to boost in-app location accuracy, increase in-store foot traffic, and expand ecommerce business.
- Great News for KDnuggets subscribers! You now have access to the WorldData.AI Partners Plan at no cost - Mar 29, 2021.
Great News for KDnuggets subscribers! You now have access to the WorldData.AI Partners Plan at no cost, including access to some of the premium datasets only available to enterprise members. Connect your data to many of 3.5 Billion WorldData datasets and improve your Data Science and Machine Learning models! Subscribe to KDnuggets to get access.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n37, Sep 30: Introduction to Time Series Analysis in Python; How To Improve Machine Learning Model Accuracy - Sep 30, 2020.
Learn how to work with time series in Python; Tips for improving Machine Learning model accuracy from 80% to over 90%; Geographical Plots with Python; Best methods for making Python programs blazingly fast; Read a complete guide to PyTorch; KDD Best Paper Awards and more.
- Geographical Plots with Python - Sep 28, 2020.
When your data includes geographical information, rich map visualizations can offer significant value for you to understand your data and for the end user when interpreting analytical results.
- Build a Branded Web Based GIS Application Using R, Leaflet and Flexdashboard - Jun 24, 2020.
By using R, Flexdashboard and Leaflet, we can build a customized and branded web application to showcase location based data interactively across the organization. Instead of crowding the application with many widgets, we use menu tabs and pages to separate the interactive aspects.
- Best GIS Courses in 2020 - May 27, 2020.
Geographic Information Systems Analysis is the analysis of spatial relationships and patterns. Spatial components are being ingrained into society with the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT) in which more data can be connected and is likely to have a spatio-temporal component as well.
- Exploring the Impact of Geographic Information Systems - Apr 30, 2020.
GIS has mostly been behind more popular buzzwords like machine learning and deep learning. GIS has always been around us in the background being used in government, business, medicine, real estate, transport, manufacturing etc.
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 2) - Mar 2, 2020.
We explain important AI, ML, Data Science terms you should know in 2020, including Double Descent, Ethics in AI, Explainability (Explainable AI), Full Stack Data Science, Geospatial, GPT-2, NLG (Natural Language Generation), PyTorch, Reinforcement Learning, and Transformer Architecture.
- Introduction to Geographical Time Series Prediction with Crime Data in R, SQL, and Tableau - Feb 14, 2020.
When reviewing geographical data, it can be difficult to prepare the data for an analysis. This article helps by covering importing data into a SQL Server database; cleansing and grouping data into a map grid; adding time data points to the set of grid data and filling in the gaps where no crimes occurred; importing the data into R; running XGBoost model to determine where crimes will occur on a specific day
- Python, Selenium & Google for Geocoding Automation: Free and Paid - Nov 21, 2019.
This tutorial will take you through two options that have automated the geocoding process for the user using Python, Selenium and Google Geocoding API.
- OpenStreetMap Data to ML Training Labels for Object Detection - Sep 9, 2019.
I am really interested in creating a tight, clean pipeline for disaster relief applications, where we can use something like crowd sourced building polygons from OSM to train a supervised object detector to discover buildings in an unmapped location.
- Visualising Geospatial data with Python using Folium - Sep 27, 2018.
Folium is a powerful data visualization library in Python that was built primarily to help people visualize geospatial data. With Folium, one can create a map of any location in the world if its latitude and longitude values are known. This guide will help you get started.
- 7 Techniques to Visualize Geospatial Data - Oct 19, 2017.
In this article, we explore 7 interesting yet simple techniques to visualize geospatial data that will help you visualize your data better.
Pages: 1 2
- WordStat 7.1: Geospatial Intelligence Meets Text Analytics - Dec 16, 2015.
Provalis Research text analysis software now features a geospatial intelligence module which transforms unstructured text data into interactive maps.