- Amazon Web Services Webinar: Boost customer satisfaction and sales with consumer insights data - Sep 14, 2021.
Join this webinar, Sep 27, to learn how to leverage external data to understand market needs and consumer behavior – helping you build a more customer-centric business.
AWS, Consumer Analytics, Data Analytics, Marketing
- Major changes: Where Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning were applied in 2020/21 - Jun 18, 2021.
Our latest poll shows major change in where AI, Data Science, Machine Learning are being applied, with decline in interest in traditional fields like CRM/Consumer Analytics, and growth in applications to Computer Vision, COVID, Agriculture, and Education.
Agriculture, Computer Vision, Consumer Analytics, Education, Finance, Industry, Poll
- The Data Matters: Choosing the right data to analyze can make or break your analysis - Jun 15, 2021.
We started Nomad Data to help data scientists and business analysts quickly find the right commercial datasets to match their specific use case. We catalog use cases of data and use machine learning and AI to match analysis goals with datasets.
Consumer Analytics, Datasets, Geospatial
- How AI Learns What You’re Willing to Pay - Dec 28, 2017.
Why are we all paying different prices? Is it price "personalization" or price "discrimination"? The answer isn't so simple.
AI, Airlines, Bias, Consumer Analytics, Machine Learning, Personalization
- Google Got a Lot of Data About You - Mar 9, 2017.
This article will dive into six types of data that most big tech companies, and especially Google, gather about consumers.
Consumer Analytics, Google, Privacy, Youtube
- Neuroscience for Data Scientists: Understanding Human Behaviour - Mar 8, 2017.
Neuroscience is very complex and advanced study of brain and people often misuse this term. Here we try to explain neuroscience terminologies and use of data science for such studies.
Consumer Analytics, Data Science, Neuroscience
- Overcoming the Last Hurdle in the Quest for the “Holy Grail” of Marketing - Feb 8, 2017.
A consumer’s complete digital footprint is a messy, fuzzy, dynamic picture. But data science is helping make digital identity as stable as physical identity – the last hurdle in the quest for the "holy grail" of marketing.
Advertising, Consumer Analytics, Marketing
- A Tasty approach to data science - Jan 7, 2017.
Data scientists at Foodpairing help brands cut down on the fuzzy front end of product development. The so-called Consumer Flavor Intelligence combines internet data and food science to create timely flavor line extensions.
Coffee, Consumer Analytics, Data Science, Food
- Where Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science were applied in 2016 - Dec 12, 2016.
CRM/Consumer Analytics, Finance, and Banking are still the leading applications, but Anti-spam, Mobile apps, Travel/hospitality grew the most in 2016. Share of Health care, Consumer analytics, and Direct Marketing/ Fundraising data science applications declined for 2 years in a row.
Consumer Analytics, CRM, Finance, Industry, Mobile, Poll
- 8451: Statistical Model Research Scientist - Sep 9, 2016.
Seeking a Research Scientist who will employ skills and experience to improve, create and innovate data-driven modeling approaches for our price and promotion solutions, while anticipating and charting future research needs.
8451, Chicago, Cincinnati, Consumer Analytics, IL, New York City, NY, OH, Research Scientist, Statistics
- Altria: Senior Analyst, Consumer & Marketplace Insights - Jul 1, 2016.
Imagine your next position developing Consumer and Marketplace Insights for a Fortune 200 Company with a rich tradition of success, built on a foundation of iconic brands, and state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facilities.
Altria, Analyst, Consumer Analytics, Richmond, VA
- Wells Fargo: Data Scientist - Mar 3, 2016.
Apply statistical/ machine learning techniques, to develop segmentations, predictive models, experimental designs, and decision analyses; Develop algorithms to optimize product offering, pricing, and distribution channel, and more.
Consumer Analytics, Data Scientist, DE, Wells Fargo, Wilmington
- Where Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science were applied in 2015 - Jan 23, 2016.
Consumer Analytics is still the leading application area for analytics & data mining (although losing its share), followed by Finance, and Banking. Highest growth is in Games, Entertainment/Music, and Social Good/Non-profit applications. 3-year comparison shows surprising stability.
Consumer Analytics, Finance, Games, Industry, Poll, Social Good
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Director, CRM and Analytics - Nov 7, 2015.
Key leadership role in enabling the Foundation to meet its strategic goals and significant responsibility for all platforms in our data ecosystem, analytical activities, and vendor relationships.
Consumer Analytics, Director, MJFF, New York City, NY
- Hawthorne Direct: Director of Analytics - Oct 26, 2015.
Lead the management, development and deployment of business analytical solutions relevant to Consumer Marketing while establishing best practices for data science methodologies and tools.
CA, Consumer Analytics, Director, Hawthorne Direct, Los Angeles
- Legendary Entertainment, Applied Analytics: Quantitative Researcher - Oct 23, 2015.
Legendary is a leading global media company producing innovative content like Jurassic World, Godzilla, and The Dark Knight. Applied Analytics division develops models to predict and influence consumer purchasing decisions in entertainment and beyond.
Boston, Consumer Analytics, Legendary Entertainment, MA, Quantitative Researcher
- WCAI Research Opportunity, Apr 24: He Said, She Bought – User-Generated Reviews and Purchase Behavior - Apr 6, 2015.
The data collected by a UK-based big box retailer, with all website visits, page views, reviews read, and purchases made gives researchers an unprecedented opportunity to look at how customers shop for products. Register for the webinar on Apr 24.
Bazaarvoice, Consumer Analytics, Product reviews, User Generated Content, WCAI
- Hazy Forecast for Consumer Privacy in the Next Decade - Apr 2, 2015.
Majority of experts felt that developing a privacy framework that would be both popular and functional was next to impossible in the near future. With time, privacy is likely tol become a class issue with consumers who have the money having the ability to secure their data better.
Consumer Analytics, Hal Varian, Privacy
- Where Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science is applied - Dec 9, 2014.
CRM/Consumer analytics, Banking, and Health care are the most popular industries, but also joined by new sectors including Oil / Gas / Energy, Automotive, and HR/workforce analytics.
Applications, Banking, Consumer Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Healthcare, Industry, Poll
- Interview: Igor Elbert, Gilt on Boosting Sales through Analytics-curated Shopping - Dec 4, 2014.
We discuss Analytics at Gilt, unique Analytics challenges of a flash sales portal, consumer behavior across channels, interesting insights, advice and more.
Advice, Big Data, Consumer Analytics, Curation, Gilt, Insights, Mobile, Personalization, Sales