- Major changes: Where Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning were applied in 2020/21 - Jun 18, 2021.
Our latest poll shows major change in where AI, Data Science, Machine Learning are being applied, with decline in interest in traditional fields like CRM/Consumer Analytics, and growth in applications to Computer Vision, COVID, Agriculture, and Education.
- Scope and Impact of AI in Agriculture - Jul 6, 2020.
The major advantage of focusing on AI-based methods is that they tackle each of the challenges faced by farmers from seed sowing to harvesting of crops separately and rather than generalising, provide customised solutions to a specific problem.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n25, Jun 24: PyTorch Fundamentals You Should Know; Free Math Courses to Boost Your Data Science Skills - Jun 24, 2020.
A Classification Project in Machine Learning: a gentle step-by-step guide; Crop Disease Detection Using Machine Learning and Computer Vision; Bias in AI: A Primer; Machine Learning in Dask; How to Deal with Missing Values in Your Dataset
- Crop Disease Detection Using Machine Learning and Computer Vision - Jun 17, 2020.
Computer vision has tremendous promise for improving crop monitoring at scale. We present our learnings from building such models for detecting stem and wheat rust in crops.
- Machine Learning in Agriculture: Applications and Techniques - May 14, 2019.
Machine Learning has emerged together with big data technologies and high-performance computing to create new opportunities to unravel, quantify, and understand data intensive processes in agricultural operational environments.