- Top 8 Data Science Use Cases in Marketing - Nov 25, 2019.
In this article, we want to highlight some key data science use cases in marketing. Let us concentrate on several instances that present particular interest and managed to prove their efficiency in the course of time.
- How Data Science Is Used Within the Film Industry - Jul 5, 2019.
As Data Science is becoming pervasive across so many industries, Hollywood is certainly not being left behind. Learn about how Big Data, analytics, and AI are now core drivers of the movies we watch and how we watch them.
- Yale: Assistant Professor of Marketing (Quantitative) [New Haven, CT] - Jun 21, 2019.
The Yale School of Management seeks applicants in the field of quantitative marketing for a tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor.
- Become the new generation of marketing technologists - Apr 15, 2019.
The MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science at EM Lyon is a 18-month program designed to grow a new generation of leading marketing specialists – apply to current session by June 3, 2019.
- Download your DATAx guide to AI in Marketing - Apr 4, 2019.
Find out how marketers can utilise AI, data segmentation, digital natives, influencers, apps and the internet to help build better, more personalized customer experience: download our ebook 'DATAx: Guide to AI in Marketing'.
- The Data Science Event You Need in 2019 - Jan 7, 2019.
MADS Can Help You Achieve Your 2019 Goals! Marketing Analytics and Data Science is coming to San Francisco, Apr 8-10. KDnuggets readers save 20% with VIP Code MADS19KDN. Register Today and Save!
- Why Primary Research? - Dec 4, 2018.
Primary studies have always been a strength of marketing research. Many younger marketing researchers, however, have only been exposed to standardized ready-made research products or big data. This is a concern. What is the point of the word research in marketing research?
- DATAx Cyber Monday Extended – 40% off all summit tickets with CYBER40 - Nov 28, 2018.
Take advantage of our EXTENDED cyber Monday offer of 40% off all two-day passes and free access to all 5 tracks of the DATAx New York Festival. Use the code CYBER40.
- Learn how to create data-driven marketing team - Oct 25, 2018.
Check out this upcoming webinar, What Happens When a Marketing Team Turns Data-driven, Nov 26, 2018 at 2:00pm EST, and find the answer to: When your distribution channel is primarily face-to-face, how important is data-driven marketing, when the sale happens offline?
- Choosing the Right Marketing Technology Stack, July 25 Webinar - Jul 17, 2018.
We will discuss ways to think about your marketing stack that help you stay focused on today's goals, while planning for tomorrow's growth.
- Actionable Insights with Predictive Analytics for Marketers, May 9 - May 1, 2018.
Learn how your predictions can only be as good as your data, how to fix imperfect data, how to structure your customer data for optimal predictive power, and more.
- A Few Statistics Tips for Marketers - Mar 6, 2018.
Statistics can help good marketers become better marketers. Here are a few things they should know about stats.
- New Keynotes Added for Marketing Analytics and Data Science 2018 - Feb 13, 2018.
Join MADS: Marketing Analytics and Data Science in San Francisco, Apr 11-13, hear first-hand from industry thought leaders and experts on how to navigate the challenges and succeed at making data work for YOU! Save 20% with VIP Code MADS18KDN
- Discover the new MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science - Jan 22, 2018.
The MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science is a 16-month programme designed to grow a new generation of leading marketing specialists – digital savvy professionals. Get 10% tuition fee waiver by submitting online application by Feb 1, 2018.
- Some Things to Remember About Memory - Nov 14, 2017.
A lot of the recent buzz about memory is old news.
- Multichannel Marketing Attribution with DataRobot – download the report - Oct 27, 2017.
This new report from DataRobot explains the importance of multichannel, multi-touch attribution to accurately measure the success of your marketing efforts — and how automated machine learning offers the shortest path to success.
- Spotify Global VP Opens Data Marketing Toronto Conference Nov. 20 - Oct 26, 2017.
Mayur Gupta, Global VP, Growth & Marketing at Spotify will open Data Marketing Toronto with a keynote address on Nov. 20 describing how the Swedish company went from also-ran to industry leader.
- Sampling: A Primer - Aug 8, 2017.
Though it doesn’t get a lot of buzz, sampling is fundamental to any field of science. Marketing scientist Kevin Gray asks Dr. Stas Kolenikov, Senior Scientist at Abt Associates, what marketing researchers and data scientists most need to know about it.
- Optimizing Web sites: Advances thanks to Machine Learning - Jul 17, 2017.
Machine learning has revitalized a nearly dormant method, leading to a powerful approach for optimizing Web pages, finding the best of thousands of alternatives.
Pages: 1 2
- Yale School of Management: Assistant Professor of Marketing - Jun 19, 2017.
Seeking applications from graduating students, post-docs and others, with a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Quantitative Marketing, Behavioral Marketing, or a related field. Particularly interested in scholars focused on marketing issues in Industrial Organization, Development, and Big Data/Machine Learning.
- Sentiment, Emotional and Behavioral Analytics AND AI in Marketing Symposium, San Francisco, July 17-19 - Jun 12, 2017.
Learn from early-adopting marketing practitioners, AI technology developers, and industry analysts with their fingers on the pulse of this developing technology. Save with code KDN15.
- Berkeley Data Strategy and Data Driven Marketing Courses for Business Leaders, May - Mar 6, 2017.
Make your strategy better and more profitable with Data Strategy for Business Leaders program, and leverage consumer data for valuable insights and effective marketing decisions with Data Driven Marketing program.
- Overcoming the Last Hurdle in the Quest for the “Holy Grail” of Marketing - Feb 8, 2017.
A consumer’s complete digital footprint is a messy, fuzzy, dynamic picture. But data science is helping make digital identity as stable as physical identity – the last hurdle in the quest for the "holy grail" of marketing.
- Marketing Metrics and Analytics Summit, New York, Apr 26-27 – KDnuggets Offer - Feb 2, 2017.
Designed to be at the intersection of marketing, data science, and analytics, this summit will discuss common challenges and pain points, discover new cutting-edge technology tools and solutions, and to connect and network. Use discount code KDN15 to save.
- Data Is the Language of Modern Marketing, Toronto, Nov 28-29 - Nov 10, 2016.
This event will focus on the use of data and analytics for the customer and help marketers to master customer intelligence and the use of analytics. Data Marketing will offer the attendees Master Classes, Panel Discussions, and Keynotes led by 80+ leading experts.
- PokerStars: Business Intelligence – Digital Marketing Analyst - Oct 24, 2016.
Seeking a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join its Business Intelligence Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, in order to use data / analytics to contribute to the success of our digital marketing activities.
- AlertLogic: Marketing Data Scientist - Jul 21, 2016.
Seeking a Marketing Data Scientist to join some of the industry’s brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with security value and outcomes.
- Yale School of Management: Assistant Professor of Marketing - Jun 15, 2016.
The Yale School of Management seeks applicants for at least one faculty position in Quantitative Marketing at the Assistant Professor level. We are seeking applications from graduating students, post-docs and others who have the potential to become outstanding scholars.
- Cartoon: When Automation Goes Too Far - Apr 30, 2016.
KDnuggets Cartoon looks into the future of Automated Data Science and Marketing - when will automation go too far?
- ADMA Data Day, Apr 27 Sydney, Apr 29 Melbourne, Australia - Feb 9, 2016.
ADMA Data Day brings together international and local leaders in the data and marketing spaces - the perfect event for those analysts that advise senior decision makers or work within a marketing department.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Associate Director, CRM (Campaign Operations) - Nov 7, 2015.
Key role in enabling the Foundation to meet its marketing goals, scaling its marketing efforts, designing and deploying multi-channel campaigns, and reporting and optimizing the results of campaigns.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Decisioning Development Marketing Manager - Nov 4, 2015.
Responsible the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool.
- Northwestern MOOC Specialization: “Social Marketing – How to Profit in a Digital World;” Lexalytics CMO Seth Redmore Featured Faculty Member - Oct 12, 2015.
Six-part series offered through Coursera will teach entrepreneurs, executives, and marketing professionals how to manage, measure, and monetize social media marketing programs.
- Kohls: Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics - Sep 1, 2015.
Do you love leading complex data analytics & developing insights? Are you energized by analyzing data to help drive critical business decisions? Do you enjoy telling business stories based on analytics?
- Interview: Ali Vanderveld, Groupon on Vital Ingredients of Analytics-powered Sales Force - Jul 16, 2015.
We discuss the role of Analytics at Groupon, deciding factors for merchant priority, limitations of historical data, optimizing the efforts of sales force, data characteristics and dealing with Data Sparsity.
- Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit, San Diego: Day 2 Highlights - Apr 8, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Predictive Analytics leaders from eBay, LinkedIn and Facebook on day 2 of Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2015 in San Diego.
Pages: 1 2
- Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit, San Diego: Day 1 Highlights - Apr 7, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Predictive Analytics leaders from The Data Incubator, Tamr, Sony and Facebook on day 1 of Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2015 in San Diego.
- Cardinal Financial: Production Support Analyst (Marketing) - Feb 26, 2015.
Work closely with management team to drive marketing efforts and overcome marketing obstacles. Monitor and adjust volumes, criteria, and flow to production teams.
- PAW: How Predictive Analytics Reinvents These Six Industries - Feb 10, 2015.
Predictive analytics is a game-changer - it's like "Moneyball" for... money. This article summarizes and links resources with late-breaking coverage of how predictive analytics reinvents six industries.
- Interview: Phani Nagarjuna, Nuevora on Right Data and Business Analytics Roadmap - Feb 10, 2015.
We discuss the journey of Business Analytics, definition of Right Data, competitive differentiation of Nuevora, challenges in the large-scale consumerization of analytics, and more.
- DMA Marketing Analytics Conference, Chicago, Mar 9-11 - Jan 16, 2015.
DMA Marketing Analytics Conference features leading speakers from LinkedIn, IBM, Razorfish, Ford, Northwestern, Adobe, BCBS of North Carolina, The Weather Company, Starwood Hotels, and many more. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Our Iceberg is Melting.. Now where is that Data Scientist? - Dec 15, 2014.
Marketing analytics teams could improve their effectiveness by employing a marketing effectiveness strategy similar to that used by penguins dealing with their iceberg melting.
- Interview: Daqing Zhao, Macys.com on Building Effective Data Models for Marketing - Dec 11, 2014.
We discuss the challenges in identifying the fair price of ad media, recommendations for building effective models for online marketing, unique challenges of Mobile channel, selection of Big Data tools, and more.
- Interview: Toni Jones, U-Haul on Deriving Business Insights from Social Media - Oct 5, 2014.
We discuss social media strategy at U-Haul, the key drivers of a social media campaign, identifying what data to focus on, important metrics, career advice and more.
- Interview: Saikat Mukherjee, ShareThis on Why Marketers can no longer Ignore Social TV? - Aug 20, 2014.
We discuss the role of Analytics at ShareThis, the emergence of Social TV, better user behavior insights through Social TV, major challenges with Social TV analytics, interesting insights, future trends, recommendation and more.
- Berkeley DataLead conference, Sep 30 – Oct 2 - Aug 8, 2014.
The conference will focus on big data applied to real world business, with focus on finance and marketing, but also cover many other facets of data science and applications in technology, retail, education, science, and government.
- Interview: Aparna Pujar, eBay on Evolution of Behavior Analytics for User Engagement - Jul 25, 2014.
We discuss Behavior Analytics vs. Web Analytics, important metrics for user engagement, challenges of behavior insights domain, future of multi-screen analytics, key soft skill and more.
- Autodesk: Marketing Data Scientist - Jul 23, 2014.
Designing, developing, and fielding data mining solutions that have direct and measurable impact on Autodesk Marketing effectiveness.
- Interview: Amy Gaskins, AVP, MetLife on Smarter Analytics through Qualitative Research - Jul 22, 2014.
We discuss the relevance of qualitative research for customer intelligence, MetLife Infinity, and the increasing trend of behavior-based customer segmentation.
- The Doctors: Manager, Marketing Data & Analytics - Jun 8, 2014.
Managing all market data analysis and reporting systems and activities for the enhancement of market insights, demand generation campaigns, and retention analytics.
- Need more insight into Web analytics and intelligence? - Mar 18, 2014.
This course will show you how to improve your web site effectiveness and marketing measurements, with state-of-the-art web analytics and data mining techniques and real-life case studies.